GP

Name
    Alfred (Alf) Pit
    Race
    Humanish

Alf

Name: Alfred Pit

Nickname/Alias:vAlf

Race: Humanish (mostly human with elf, tifling, elemental etc, etc, etc... in his ancestry)

Height: 6'4

Weight: 225

Personality: Determined, passionate, patient, and relaxed could all be words that describe him. But it's all more complicated than that. He experiences the full range of emotions from rage to joy and all that after all.

History: No one really cares where or when someone is born, unless their important. Suffice it to say he was in a military but didn't stay much longer past his conscription. But everyone must do something to live, and as it turned out that Alf loved fishing, oh by the four elements did he love fishing, and it didn't take long for him to parlay that kind of passion into a small hustle for him. He'd go out and fish for a day maybe longer, he'd get lost in it, and when he'd caught enough he'd bring it to market, and sell his catch sometimes even setting the market. That's his life history.

Appearance: Alfred is 6'4 and weighs in at about 225, he has dirty blonde hair that reaches the bottom of his ears. He wears a simple canvas, or wool clothing, with brass toggles, or buttons with few of any clothing that could be considered fancy aside from imperial sandals.

Skills:

Fishing: Rather using a cast net, seine net, trident, or hooks, and line the dude knows how to fish, where specific species can be found, what they eat, and time of year is the best time to catch them.

Hunting: Not as good as he is a fisherman, but that's like saying a master of oil painting isn't as good with water colors. He's still quite good at it especially when using a boar spear, or bow, and arrow.

Swimming: Alf is an incredibly strong, fast swimmer, he can hold his breath for up to five minutes (3 if he's swimming), and can dive to a depth of six hundred feet. (both feats found in the real world).

Cooking: Dude make him the camp cook an adventures.

Soldiering: He's no great warrior but can use a sword, shield, bow and spear.

Retiarius style combat: He's decent at using a net, and trident to fight a battle.

Sailing: He can get about in a fishing boat, even ride out a storm when he has to...except you know things like hurricanes.

Abilities: none, zero, zip, zilch, zot, nada, bubkis, nothing, neit.

Equipment:

Fishing equipment oak and steel: Tridents,cast nets. fishing line/hooks, shellfish traps.

A non-combative outrigger fishing boat.

Hunting equipment oak and steel: Boar spear, skinning knife, hunting bow.

Combat!
    Retiarius kit, Combat Trident, Combat Net, Dagger, arm guard, shoulder guard, grieves, and chest plate.
    Last edited by Alfred; 02-09-2021 at 07:46 PM.

Nuclear Rage

EXP: 64,948, Level: 10
    Level completed: 99%, EXP required for next Level: 52
    Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    Hello there,

Apologies for the wait. Since I helped you with this profile, I was checking to see if it was okay for me to be the one approving it. I've been given the go ahead and I'll be crunching some numbers!
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.

Nuclear Rage

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race

View Profile
    Fishing equipment: Tridents,cast nets. fishing line/hooks, shellfish traps. If it pleases the RoG an outrigger fishing boat?

Hunting equipment: Boar spear, skinning knife, hunting bow.

Combat!
    Retiarius kit, Combat Trident, Combat Net, Dagger, arm guard, shoulder guard, grieves, and chest plate.
    Can you specify the materials for all your equipment please? Also add that the fishing boat is not to be used in combat. Thank you!

And for Light Step and Scent, can you provide more details on these abilities, their limits and capabilities please? Instead of real world examples, can you add things like "2xs sense of smell" and include the exact numbers in that? I very much appreciate it.
    Last edited by Flamebird; 02-04-2021 at 09:56 AM.

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.

Newcomer

GP

Name
    Alfred (Alf) Pit
    Race
    Humanish
    Fixed I think. I put numbers in scent and light step added oak and steel on the equipment and "non-combative" for the boat.

Nuclear Rage

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race

View Profile
    Sorry if this sounds petty, but can you add more descriptions to the smell? If he has 2xs the smell, how much, deeply, etc. can he smell compared to the average person? Instead of blanket stating bloodhound, give numbers and examples. Thank you so much!
    Last edited by Flamebird; 02-06-2021 at 08:13 AM.

Felicity Playlist.

Newcomer

GP

Name
    Alfred (Alf) Pit
    Race
    Humanish
    I hope I clarified it.

Nuclear Rage

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race

View Profile
    Hey, JDD, can you add your description of Acute Spacial Awareness from Discord chat to the ability please, thank you. It'll help me and future judges with your sheet.

And please add more description to Light Step, I cannot approve you without it.

Felicity Playlist.

Newcomer

GP

Name
    Alfred (Alf) Pit
    Race
    Humanish
    Fixed my abilities. Thank you!

Nuclear Rage

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race

View Profile
    Wow that's so weird they just disappeared!

If you have no abilities, then you're set to go. Go forth and slay sea serpents!

You have been approved. Thank you for your cooperation and welcome to Althanas!

Felicity Playlist.