EXP: 3,232, Level: 2
    Level completed: 42%, EXP required for next Level: 1,768
    Level completed: 42%,
    EXP required for next Level: 1,768

GP

Name
    Aribus (Dracon) Wren

Shadow Over Greyswawn (Rise Pt 1 Solo)

I was in the back of a an old warehouse clad in an ill fitting cloak, covering my more...alien attributes. I was looking to buy a map, a map of something the leadership of Salver wanted the entire nation to forget. A leyline map of the nation itself. I did not find a whole map, I instead found a partial map a piece of the puzzle.

See magic in this nation was outlawed, harsh punishments were met out to magic users. That meant knowledge of such things was valuable. I actually wasn't planning on selling the information. I was looking for more ancient, and lost places, which would lead me deeper into the nations past, and eventually net me power.

Now I don't seek power for the sake of power mind you, that would be horrible. I seek power to counter the things that will ruin the worlds day. I mean the real threats, the alien things that don't give a care about morality, don't care about politics, and don't care about religion they want the world a certain way, and have the ability to change it. If they notice the common folk at all it's as a human notices a fly.

To fight them, one must be like them.

The transaction was quick, a few nods, I dropped some coins, they handed over the ancient piece of parchment, and we left with out so much a thank you. I would have to move fast, get out of the province, if not the entire nation. With in fifteen minutes I was out of the town, another half hour I was six miles away. Oh the benefits of a strong regenerative system.

In another two hours, I had found my self in the town of Grewswawn.
    Last edited by Dracon; 02-13-2021 at 06:03 PM.
    "By any stretch of the worlds view I am a monster. But sometimes, more than they want to admit, the good people of this world need a monster to do all of the things that they're too afraid, or ashamed to to themselves, to cross lines they can't, to enter the dark places they wont because they are afraid of the corruption they might be subject to. I am that monster, and I plan on being the most dangerous monster that many will meat."

Adventurer

EXP: 3,232, Level: 2
    Level completed: 42%, EXP required for next Level: 1,768
    Level completed: 42%,
    EXP required for next Level: 1,768

GP

Name
    Aribus (Dracon) Wren
    I passed out when I reached Grayswan even with a regenerative system ampped up like mine a run like that takes a lot out of you. Weh I woke, I found my self in an...interesting little hamlet. Everyone looked exhausted, had baggage under their eyes. The tavern wench couldn't remember that I ordered roasted pork, and brought me a duck fried in lard.

Everyone was cloisered, and huddled together, they didn't talk much to me, nor did they talk to one another. They shuffled about did what they needed to, to survive, and then found a place to sit and rest. How intriguing, I would have to investigate further when I got some privacy. Until then I would explore the town. I left the tavern after eating the duck which was really greasy YUCK! and started down the main drag, and it was more of the same. Lethargic types, too tired to motivate them selves to do more than the bare minimums.

Aside from the taveren there wasn't much else in the was of gathering places. I tested doors, there was a lot of empty huts, and hovels. The town was dying.
    "By any stretch of the worlds view I am a monster. But sometimes, more than they want to admit, the good people of this world need a monster to do all of the things that they're too afraid, or ashamed to to themselves, to cross lines they can't, to enter the dark places they wont because they are afraid of the corruption they might be subject to. I am that monster, and I plan on being the most dangerous monster that many will meat."