Level completed: 81%,
    EXP required for next Level: 2,596

GP

Name
    Lichensith Ulroke
    Race
    Human

I need links to cool animal things.

Hey. I love really neat animal facts and articles. Use this thread to share some cool things.

Did you know snails have thousands of teeth? They use these rows and rows of teeth like a grater and shave down plant material to eat. Could you image what a huge snail would look like? More teeth than a shark!!! I like to call them "sneeth".

Did you know that a new type of penguin was recently discovered that is all white and yellow?

Newcomer

GP

Name
    Alfred (Alf) Pit
    Race
    Humanish
    The stock eagle screech that you normally hear when a tv show depicts a bald or golden eagle actually belongs to the red tailed hawk.

Real eagle calls are a chirping sound.

Adventurer

GP

Name
    Akerfeldt Krigsherre
    Quote Originally Posted by Lye View Post
    Hey. I love really neat animal facts and articles. Use this thread to share some cool things.

Did you know snails have thousands of teeth? They use these rows and rows of teeth like a grater and shave down plant material to eat. Could you image what a huge snail would look like? More teeth than a shark!!! I like to call them "sneeth".

Did you know that a new type of penguin was recently discovered that is all white and yellow?
    Wut?