Level completed: 18%,
    EXP required for next Level: 14,892

GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Telgradian

View Profile
    You could just try logging in under the right username.

The Ackerfeldt
    The Akerfeldt

Adventurer

GP

Name
    Akerfeldt Krigsherre
    Alright, sassy. Calm down

Head Admin

GP

Name
    Valic Anebrilion
    Race
    Tiefling

View Profile
    Welcome back!

So when we writing something? Lol. I've got my little demonic mage who is pretty useless, and then Preston who is trying to build merchant network and about go do so by going underground.

Adventurer

GP

Name
    Akerfeldt Krigsherre
    I've struggled to get out of the blocks, so I'd be happy for a bit of inspiration!

Newcomer

EXP: 19,284, Level: 5
    Level completed: 89%, EXP required for next Level: 716
    Level completed: 89%,
    EXP required for next Level: 716

GP

Name
    Arphenion De Lecuyer
    Race
    half-elf, Raiaeran

View Profile
    So where do you want him to start? I have a character, under the Ranger account, that is going to be a pretty 'posh' villain / general asshole across all of Althanas. I was reading over your profile and a few things stood out that I think would be really fun to play on:

1) "He cannot be manipulated emotionally, nor reasoned with."
    Arphenion has an ability to create a 'soul link' that allows him to connect to a willing participant and create a link with them. I think it would be interesting if he could create a link with Akerfeldt and be able to use that to connect to a subconscious communication? -- just a thought

2) "His goal is simple; to please The Void Entity, an all-consuming ethereal being that feeds on the souls of the living. Akerfeldt does not have an understanding why this is the case, but doesn't care either. He simply serves both his and the Void Entity's urges for the reaping of souls, granting them both energy."
    I am working on, as a personal project, fleshing out the Althanas Mythology and Pantheon as a whole. My character, hates all religion. I don't know what the Void Entity is to Akerfeldt, but it would be something that Arphenion would want to understand further for sure. Also, there's no harm in turning a mindless killing machine on innocents as far as he's concerned...

3) "Akerfeldt is a giant of a man, standing at a whopping 8ft and weighing an incredible 400lbs"
    My dude is small, magic based, and while he can fight he would rather sip wine and watch others do it for him. Lol. I like the dichotomy between the two and how they would interact in an RP setting.

So there's my case. If you have reason to be in Salvar or Raiaera I can figure out how to make things work from there. My initial thoughts are an out of the Citadel, no holds-bar, fight between the two. Akerfeldt can't die technically, but Arphenion can certainly run if he needs to... lol. From there we could work it out?