Level completed: 20%,
    EXP required for next Level: 1,600

GP

Name
    Lyric White-Hook
    Race
    Vampire

View Profile

Exclamation A Small Village in Salvar Calls For Help: A Vampire Has Killed 23! (Search Thread)

[CLOSED]

A call for help from a lowly village among the vast and frozen lands of Salavar? I sleep.

The villagers claim a vampire killed twenty three and pinned them up on trees? Real shit?

Well... Maybe.

After the events that transpired at a nice cozy tavern & inn near Red Hand territory, a grizzly crime scene was discovered of many dead women pinned up onto tress, their corpses frozen, and another frozen corpse laying on the ground among them. According to the villagers, they found bite marks on their neck and bereft of blood. This was the work of a vampire! The whole village is pitching in to scrounge up a bounty for the bloody-biter and get the word out.

Yet, it may not be as it seems. Frightened superstitious farmers running on mob mentality are hardly the most reliable sources of information. The more inquisitive and analytical minds may bring light to what happened to these poor victims. Was it indeed a vampire hiding in the area, taking out travelers on their routes? Was it something more sinister?

Who can really tell?

I'm putting out the call for anyone who might be interested in collaborating with me on a thread that essentially explores the mysteries behind the scene described above! I'd love to write out and pitch ideas in an OOC setting about it, as well as just enjoy playing the characters off one another. There is a lot of ways things can go! Ask yourself: How would your own character go about dealing with this call for help? What to do with the information the truth would reveal?

You can reach out to me either here on the forums or on Discord if you wanna hash things out or bounce ideas off one another. Talking about what each of us wants out of our writing is always fun! This will remain open until I find a sufficient resolution to this line of story, with or without collaboration. If you want, I'd encourage you to read the 4-post thread about the events that transpired here from the perspective of the proverbial vampire, linked earlier. Maybe it sparks some inspiration!

But uh, just incase you missed it: Maybe this more colorful link is easier to see.

I'll be updating this first post accordingly. I'd prefer a 1 on 1 writing partner, as I believe more actually gets done that way, but given I'm new here am open to involving more fellow writers. Thank you in advance~
    Last edited by One Thread in a Tapestry; 06-09-2022 at 03:06 PM.

Newcomer

EXP: 19,284, Level: 5
    Level completed: 89%, EXP required for next Level: 716
    Level completed: 89%,
    EXP required for next Level: 716

GP

Name
    Arphenion De Lecuyer
    Race
    half-elf, Raiaeran

View Profile
    I would be interested in joining.

Newcomer

EXP: 400, Level: 1
    Level completed: 20%, EXP required for next Level: 1,600

GP

Name
    Lyric White-Hook
    Race
    Vampire

View Profile
    I am honored an actual legend is interested!! Thank you kindly~

I'll send you a message regarding some OOC plotting and details we can hash out shortly

Newcomer

EXP: 400, Level: 1
    Level completed: 20%, EXP required for next Level: 1,600

GP

Name
    Lyric White-Hook
    Race
    Vampire

View Profile
    I've gotten participants for this particular storyline! Will be updating the OP; Thank you all who reached out <3