Level completed: 25%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,750

GP

Name
    Celandine
    Race
    Faun (genetically half human)

Celandine level one (ready)

This is a remaking of Celandine from level one, under the new RoG system. She is ready to look at.

Name: Celandine Vaan Rameses
    Nickname/Alias: Cel
    Race: faun
    Height: 5' 0"
    Weight: measured

Personhood:
    The darling of her community, Celandine is the product of Philomel and her second in command, the human Vaeron. She was very much planned, and can't about as the idea that Philomel needed an heir and legend. Celandine was very adorable and lively as a young girl, up until she was fine and Philomel took her away from the brothel and to the Gilded Lily fortrress.. Under the guidance of her governess Gosling however the has fledged into quite the proper young lady. Her tone is polite, her mannerisms proper, and she holds herself with a quiet dignity. In public also she tends to hide the fact she is Philomel's first born, for dislike of being judged solely on her mother's reputatation and legend.

History:
    Celandine was conceived as an idea to forge an empire of strong, determined leaders, beginning with Philomel van der Aart, her mother who is half feminist, half liberator. Her human father, Vaeron, came up with the idea to establish Philomel's line, but with himself as the father - for as he claimed any other man would mean a hold over Philomel. Vaeron is the only male commander in the Gilded Lily, is homosexual, and promised he would never have a controlling interest in the child. During the pregnancy Philomel was greeted by her goddess, Drys, and knew then that the birth was sacred, but she has never told anyone this.

Philomel gave birth to Celandine in a storm on a Scara Brae island, assisted only by a fox known as Veridian and a geisha called Sakura ... While being hunted by rioters. Celandine was taken to a brothel in Radasanth where she was raised for her first four years in the care of brother and sister Ennis and Etna, who raised her with their children and under the guise that she was born of another faun there - Anthea Rose. She revealed a good hold of languages during her childhood. Celandine knew, as she grew, that she was the daughter of another due to dreams she had of a tall blonde lady in a grass green dress, but has never told anyone about these, not even her mother's. She was taken from her home there, at the age of almost five, by Philomel. She left her friends with little difficulty, knowing from her dreams that she has always had, that she was destined for more than a life in a brothel. She was spoilt, but taught well, in strategy, writing and all forms of good education. She quickly learnt, rapidly understanding that she indeed was blessed by a goddess and that she was able to take on things faster than others. She had a musk oxen for a while - Erik - who died saving her from a Gorgon.

Philomel is now awaiting the coming of her second child, whom she apparently has designs to 'be a better mother to' and has been public about the pregnancy, which is opposite to how she was with Celandine. Cel does not mind, but has taken the opportunity for her mother's change in circumstances to embark out on her own now into the world, meaning Philomel can be the figurehead and Cel can learn the true extent of the Gilded Lily in a practical way.

Appearance:

Cel has short brown hair cut in a bob style, and chestnut fur covering her goat legs. He human genetics can be seen in her perfectly rounded ears. She is of medium size and build, with pale grey eyes. Often she wears pretty clothes, that are modest. Her favourite outfit tends to be a loose woollen jumper and a short wrap at her waist. She can sometimes wish be seen with a little knitted hat or bonnet. She has small, neat ram horns that curl forwards at her cheeks.

Skills:

Weaponry - Celandine is trained in short swords, polearms, crossbows, archery and the lance, and excels at most.

Etiquette - Celandine has received a lady's education, and knows how to hold herself in court, as well as adapt to many situations. This includes being able to dress appropriately to the occasion and tea ceremony.

Conversation - Celandine has been trained in the art of holding conversation well, picking up subjects rather easily and adapting to a situation. This includes skills in storytelling, rhetoric and word craft.

Knowledge - due to her Blessed ability Celandine has a wide knowledge of various subjects, with the ability to pick up them very quickly if she reads. This includes botany, theology, philosophy, theoretical physics, biology, literature, and music. She has a basic knowledge in all, but could not yet be considered an expert in any.

Knitting - this is her main hobby. She is very, very skilled in it and currently mashed money by selling her jumpers and scarves to random people.

Abilities:

Blessed
    Celandine's primary ability is her accelerated maturity and ability to learn. Though she is currently only nine years her body is fully mature, having aged fully on her eighth birthday. She seems to mature roughly at twice the normal speed, including mentally, physically and emotionally. On learning a subject also she is able to learn four times as fast as the average person, giving her huge skill beyond her years. What might take one person a year to complete she will do in three months, in terms of comprehension. This includes anything that can be taught - from swordplay to craft to education.

Dreamcast
    Celandine has the ability to dream a little into the future. She knows full well that her visions are subject to the whims of fate, and so what she might dream in a night might never come true. She can have up to three precognitions a night, that predict possible occurances up to a week in the future, and can come in the form of visual dreams, audio only or even just emotions.

Empathy
    Celandine has a natural affinity to feel empathy - but in particular to animals. This ability comes out similar to a horse whisperer or dog whisperer, but with all creatures whom she can physically see. She feels sorrow when she sees them dead and can relate to them on a mental, emotional and spiritual level.

Equipment/Weapons:

One small iron spear.
    A small collection of iron javelins.
    Politices and supplies.
    A large woollen jumper.

Nuclear Rage

EXP: 64,948, Level: 10
    Level completed: 99%, EXP required for next Level: 52
    Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    Hey, Phi!

I'll take care of your sheet, hopefully tomorrow. Please stand by and thank you for the patience!
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.

Legend

EXP: 127,650, Level: 15
    Level completed: 55%, EXP required for next Level: 7,350
    Level completed: 55%,
    EXP required for next Level: 7,350

GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    Faun (+ Fox/Earth Spirit)

View Profile
    No worries! Take your time í ½í¸˜
    *admin at your service*

Matriarch of the Gilded Lily and of its brothels, associated establishments and the army.

Characters:
    The family triplet: Philomel, Vaeron and Celandine.
    The god and kenku triplet: Stare, Avin and Vixen.
    The Primordials: Professor Charles and Moros.

Nuclear Rage

EXP: 64,948, Level: 10
    Level completed: 99%, EXP required for next Level: 52
    Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    Everything looks good here.

Approved!
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.