EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    Ugh! All my effort wasted!

Shinsou’s finesse was sharper than ever, and I still was unable to properly work with momentum. Somehow, he had managed to grab his weapon again, and he utilized it.

In a flash, an inky substance splashed towards me. I raised my hands to cover my face, shielding it from the liquid. My hands were coated in the strange, bubbling poison. The effects took place immediately. I was sweating, and I felt so dizzy. The world swirled around me as I dropped my weapons.

I had witnessed two powers he had never shown me before. I would need to be careful, and I hated it. I yearned to satisfy the raging emotions inside. Oh, the poison was messing with me, I was circling. I was unable to tell where I was. Where was I? Satisfy… emotions…

I was lying down. I looked up; the room pitch black. His silhouette hung over me. Leoric gently caressed my head, pushing my hair behind my ear. He whispered my name. I was exposed and vulnerable. I…

I had been pressing my lips together, remembering the shallow kisses we shared. I was back in the dim halls. The candles wildly danced as I still struggled to see straight. My back was against a statue, I was sweating. I must have looked crazed; I genuinely was not here a moment ago. Or was it a minute? Ten minutes? Frustration overtook me, rage. I bit my lip in self-punishment as my stomach twisted inside. This was not the time to think about our mistakes! I reached back and pulled out my talymar war bow, Seeker. If Shinsou wanted to play games, I would play along. Anything to escape these memories.

I pulled my first redwood arrow back. My pull back was awkward under the poison’s effects, it was insanely hard to aim. Weakness and sweat forced me to let go. The arrow was unleashed, smashing into a statue somewhere left of me. I was unable to tell. I could hear crumbling stone and marble. The sounds triggered my stomach. I lurched, bending over and dropping Seeker as I vomited. This must be what my blood feels like to other people…

I looked back up, unable to see past teary eyes and blurred vision. Where was Shinsou? The pale marble made it hard to pinpoint his white coat. I could not see. I rubbed my eyes and bent down, shakily picking up Seeker once again. I needed to feel. I needed to feel something aside grief. The poison continued to trick me as I opened my mouth, crying out.

“I’m still here!”

I had no idea what it was aimed towards. My recent suicide attempt? Shinsou? Myself? I needed to feel, and I somehow felt those words. The poison was numbing my sense of reality. I yearned to break out.

I pulled a second arrow into the string, resting it. I was ready to draw and aim the best I could.
    Last edited by Flamebird; 03-09-2021 at 10:41 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.