As some of you guys may be aware I have my chronology up to thread number 10 so far.

What started off as a for fun kinda thing has evolved into something far greater than myself at this point.

I'm asking for some feedback for those of you who are reading my work.

Insofar as the current story stands, Nosdyn is a follower of N'Jal and was put in a sleep spell for a century and wakes up in a random cave network with a Lloth Priesthood agent of Alerar waiting for him to awaken.

They converse, the situation ends with Nosdyn killing the Lloth Agent after he finds that she was simply attempting to dupe him.

After he goes on a blood tithe to take descendants of the people he'd come across out.

By this point in the story people he's come across in the past have evolved into their own blood lines kinda bloodlines style.

What I'm thinking is once the story evolves a little more I may be willing to open up to the general public some open stuff down the road.

What I need from you guys who have been following my work for a while now, is just some feedback.

What would you like to see from me going forward, and what directions would you like to see me take Nos in. Im really thinking of making Chapter 11 open to the general public. I been developing the story for a long time now. For a while there I was crunching these solo's out for weeks and months. It was a blast to do.

A bit there that was the most writing I'd ever done on Alth and I am thankful for that.

Anyway I'd like to open this thread up as a general discussionary thing and feedback type of thread. I wanna have suggestions from where do I take Nos from here. I've ditched my other characters at this point unless someone really wants to rp with me on Elthas or Lorenor. Either way I'm looking forward to hearing from you guys.