Punch Monkey! Four Punches?!

Changes in Blue
    Retconned in [strike]Strikeout[/strike]
    Theme Song: Here

Leoric Blackwell
    Hair Color: Chestnut Eye Color: Ice Blue
    Height: 6'4 Weight: 250

Personality:

Leoric is a quiet man around those he distrusts or doesn't like, on the other side of that coin though, he is loud, boisterous and obnoxious. He loves a good brawl and will actively search out a fight if he hasn’t had one in a while.
    He only does what furthers himself, he does not care about laws or Morales.
    If he can come out of it richer or stronger then before he went in he will do anything. Or that is what he would like everyone to believe outside of his little fishing town he lives near. Everyone who lives or frequents the town would know him as a kind, caring, compassionate man who will go out of his way to do what it takes to keep those in town happy, safe, and satisfied with their choice of living.
    If he is not in a bar drinking, or doing a job, he can be found outside town in a small forest grotto where he lives by himself, training to become a man that can always walk away from a fight.

Appearance:

Golden skin, thick defined eyebrows, Ice blue eyes, strong cheekbones and extremely fit.
    He normally wears a loose fitting cotton shirt underneath his enchanted Leather vest.
    His sword casually sways on the right side of his hip which is barely noticeable underneath his oversized fur coat. The collection of dust around the frog of the sword would indicate it barely gets pulled out.

Skills:

Masterful hand to hand combat
    Martial arts training (Various styles such as Tiger, Monkey, Drunken fist)
    Superior swordplay

Abilities:

Strength = x10
    Speed = x5
    Endurance = x10

Blooming Primal Wind Seed

Quaking Strike – Ability to use and manipulate the Wind energy around him in his Punches, and Kicks, increasing the range of his attack by twice his arm width to the sides, and up to thirty feet in front of him. Rapid punches with this ability up will send multiple blasts of Wind magic towards his opponent, as strong as if getting punched by Leoric himself.
    Visuals: When Leoric gets angry or begins to channel the Wind magic around him the wind bends to rotate around him directly. If there is any dust or debris it will swirl around him in a double helix pattern before dissipating and falling back to the ground.

Wind Manipulation - Leoric’s mastery of his wind magic now grants him the ability to swirl the air around an object and cause it to levitate around the room he is in. he must be able to fully see the item, or be extremely familiar with its shape. He can’t move anything over Twenty-five (25) pounds

Wind Blasts - Leoric can use his wind magic to launch gusts of wind from the soles of his feet or the palm of his hands. He can control the speed that comes out up to a maximum of 60 mph/100 kmh

Equipment:

Damascus Enchanted Leather Chestpiece (Here),
    Brown cotton trousers
    Leather gloves with iron braces on the knuckles.
    Steel Shortsword
    M.A.D. - Mobility Assistance Device - a mix of magic and simple technology, a wrist mounted spool of rope with a very blunt dart on the end. at the though of the one wearing it, it will fire the dart and once it impacts non-living material (humanoid flesh) it will stick and can hold up to 350 pounds before the magic is at its limit and dissipates. the user then can also will it to reel them in at varying speeds. (the Wearer can choose to reel the item in to them if it is light enough or them to the item)

History:

Leoric is the bastard child of King Leofric. His mother was the head maid and was frequently called to the king's bedchamber. When the king found out about her pregnancy he ordered her execution and labeled it as treason. A guard who was a close friend of the maid helped her escape and they ran off together to a neighboring village.

When Leoric was Ten, he and his 'Father'. The guard who helped his mother escape, had a disagreement and he ran away. He stumbled upon an old man stumbling through the woods, trying to return home with firewood. At first he thought to just leave the old man be, but against his judgment he decided to help anyway. He rushed over and helped the old man get back to his shelter, then he helped split the firewood for the old man.

As a way of thanks the old man gave Leoric the only thing he could offer, Knowledge, The Bagua Technique of martial arts. After years of training the old man finally taught Leoric the ultimate form of this technique. He Called it the Quaking palm, and it took Leoric several more years before he finally was able to use the technique, but he was far from mastering it.

Years later, on his deathbed, the old man told Leoric the name of the martial arts that he was training to master the whole time, Gentle Fist. Leoric set fire to the house and left to wander the countryside, he couldn't bear to live in that house after the old man had passed away.

After several drunken bar nights and being laughed at when he introduced himself as the gentle fist master. He started introducing himself as the “Rockfist” master, anyone who made fun of him or second guessed him quickly got a fist to the face. After several bar fights rumors were spread about someone whose fists felt like solid rock.

As he traveled the countryside he came across a fairly prosperous kingdom and while at the bar drinking, he was approached by a fairly attractive young lass. He was offered a large sum of gold to hunt down and bring back someone by the name of Adonis Michael Cedric Cannon. He was given a portion of the gold upfront and promised five times the amount upon completion of the job. The amount of gold offered blew his mind and he immediately agreed. Once he sobered up he began asking questions. He found out this Adonis guy was really the son of the King, and after an altercation with his father ran off to prove he was better than the king. He also found out that the queen had passed away shortly after the Prince had run away, and that no one believed the prince knew yet.

Armed with this new knowledge, a heavy coin purse, and the promise of more gold upon completion. He took off in the last known direction of the prince. The last whispers he heard was that he recently partook in the Cell and showed some impressive magic. He paid for a horse and set off on his way towards where the cell took place

On one of his many encounters over the years he had run into a Drow Werewolf named Sinovera. In their brief correspondence he had learned to think before he spoke as he had used the wrong words and caused an explosion of repressed memories to come flooding back into her mind while she was in the middle of the hunt. She turned and tried to consume his liver. Her Mark, Verlain was well and surely executed and her hunt was complete without further incident. she left the next day without so much as another word to Leoric. (Here)

After finding his own personal strength lacking Leoric went and spent a whole year in the frozen north of salvar. Living and training within an underground hot spring. He only left to hunt for his food and had no human contact for that year. After his year of training he went into town and was caught in a bar fight with some unsavory gentlemen who wanted to ‘explore’ one of the female bar patrons, Who he would later come to know as Amari

Amari got intrigued when she noticed Leoric’s punches never once connected with anyone he was fighting but everyone of them hit the ground writhing in pain or were knocked back. She followed Leoric back to his training area where Leoric began to show how she could do it herself. While meditating and absorbing the natural energy around him he realized an abundance of the energy radiating from the Red haired vixen. Leoric almost killed her in a sparring match where she promised to perform felatio on him as long as he promised to be her bodyguard and teach her his ‘invisible punches’. (here)

After about a month of trying to teach her how to harness her own energy to punch like he did she decided to treat him to a brothel visit. Just before Leoric would get any form of satisfaction a rather angry half shark demon was summoned into town and went on a rampage. It was up to Leoric and Lil Red to protect the town. If it wasn’t for Amari he would not have walked out of that fight alive. (here)

[strike]After that encounter and a brush with his own mortality Leoric decided it was time to temporarily part ways with Amari and head home to corone, to his little town of New Brookshaven. He was home for all of three weeks before action started to pick up yet again. Oxford and his men were causing a scene and trying to ‘force’ some time with a small red haired dwarf. Leoric knowing all too well what some woman had to go through with men in a tavern, especially the pretty ladies, stepped in to intervene. He had managed to save the young dwarf and in turn she felt like she owed him one. So while Leoric taught her little by little about how the world ran in the ‘real world’ she cooked and cleaned up for him. It wasn’t long before he had pushed himself past the point of exhaustion in training and her calling out to him caused a break in concentration. Allowing for a solid piece of ironwood to clonk him in the head knocking him unconscious momentarily. The week following was one of the hardest things for leoric.

He was so used to taking care of himself all the time no matter the condition of his body, and then to have the dwarf named Marina taking care of him and babying him was something he was not used to at all. Somewhere along the line he had started to get feelings for her.. Something he didn’t even think was possible for someone like him.

One day Marina traveled into town to get some spices for her cooking when she was cornered by a man known as Darius. He was a very disliked man in town but he was so intimidating the townsfolk didn’t dare do anything about him. Leoric wandered into town and was told about what was going on by his ex lover Rebby. As he limped into town he quickly rectified the situation and accidentally killed Darius. (here)

At this point Leoric realized that someone as special as Marina needed a house to stay in. something to keep her nice and warm and protected from the elements. With the help of the town carpenter and the town's lumberjack they built a house in a little under a week. During this week his feelings for his dwarven companion grew and grew until the point he couldn't hold back any longer and he confessed his Love to her. (here)[/strike]

Leoric was requested by a fanatic inventor in New brookeshaven to go find some magical stones they knew for a fact was in salvar. Upon arriving he bumped into a young witch named Fae as they were getting into an altercation. He stepped in and accidentally made the situation much worse for them.(here)

After parting ways with Fae, Leoric met up with the noble’s wife that held the magic stones and for stones all she wanted was one night of drinking, fun, and fornication. The morning after he quickly left and got onboard a ship bound for Corone with a different Companion, Felicity Rhyolite, or as he liked to call her ‘Sailhead’. After a few days a pirate ship showed up on the horizon, hunting leoric down. After a quick battle and an explosion or two, the enemy ship was sinking fast and Leoric and Felicity left for their own ship. Her jostling as he carried her back to their ship caused their M.A.D. device to fail and they fell to the deck of the ship. Leoric’s back getting impaled by a harpoon. The remainder of their trip was dull and boring. Just training and slow recovery. All the while being teased and flirted with. (here)
    Last edited by Leoric; 03-24-2021 at 09:57 AM.

Nuclear Rage

EXP: 64,948, Level: 10
    Level completed: 99%, EXP required for next Level: 52
    Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    Hey, Leoric! I'll take a look at this. Please stand by.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.

Nuclear Rage

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race

View Profile
    Hey, Leoric, can you add your M.A.D. to the equipment list please?

You have one more ability added than the cap allows. You'll have to remove one.
    Last edited by Flamebird; 03-21-2021 at 05:37 PM.

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.

Adventurer

EXP: 12,641, Level: 4
    Level completed: 73%, EXP required for next Level: 1,359
    Level completed: 73%,
    EXP required for next Level: 1,359

GP

Name
    Leoric Blackwell
    Race
    Human

View Profile
    Changes done, tweaked a few other things. just let me know if anything needs to be changed futher!

Nuclear Rage

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race

View Profile
    Everything looks good here! Want to add or edit anything else before you're approved?

Felicity Playlist.

Adventurer

EXP: 12,641, Level: 4
    Level completed: 73%, EXP required for next Level: 1,359
    Level completed: 73%,
    EXP required for next Level: 1,359

GP

Name
    Leoric Blackwell
    Race
    Human

View Profile
    Nope, that is it.

Thank you!

Nuclear Rage

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race

View Profile
    You are approved.

Felicity Playlist.