Rehtul enters the scene.

"Great, and now we're all stuck in here. I knew I should have ignored that stupid invitation. Oh no, Rehtul, it'd be rude not to send at least one emissary from the family to this Lord. Why don't you go? Enjoy yourself, have a good time! Sure, mom, why not?!" The ice mage kicked at a loose stone on the pavement of the porch overlooking the courtyard. Finally tired of wandering around under the watchful eyes of the castle guards, Rehtul stopped and leaned against one of the railings over the yard below.

"Seriously..." he muttered under his breath. "The hell were they thinking, sending me of all people?"

He felt more than saw a redheaded young woman that he recognize almost careen into a pair of people nearby. He raised an eyebrow.

"Felicity's here? Probably on some kind of errand with Shinsou, if I were to guess," he said to himself. Elsewhere was a faun who looked rather familiar to him. There was only one he had met, and that memory was fuzzy.

Without much else he could think to do, Rehtul made his way down into the courtyard, white coat flapping in the slight breeze.

"Oi, Felicity! What're you doing here?" He was loud enough that anyone nearby would be able to overhear him.