EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    What? Snowballs?

Felicity' stood in a bit of a somber stuper as a snowball accidentally hit Celandine, then two boys crashed before them and apologized. Delayed reaction, likely due to how busted up she had been inside of late.

As one of the boys held out a mask, she noticed how rattled Celandine was. Over snowballs? Snowball fights were a favorite of children in Eiskalt, though the half-neanderthal had never been able to join because of her heritage. Snowball fights had been fun, when playing with her older cousin. Was this faun really confused about something like this?

She looked at Celandine with an amused smile, "You never heard of snowball fights?"

Felicity turned to the boys. Princes, huh? How quant. Still, they seemed nice enough. She gave them a nod of acknowledgment, but nothing more.
    Last edited by Flamebird; 03-30-2021 at 10:59 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.