(Open to ALL)

(Continues after the events of: Chapter 10 and is meant to be my first group project since I returned. Looking to introduce a lot of people to my mythos/lore. OOC thread )

Prolog....

A Year Later....

Nosdyn and his son, Tharak are looking at the Agent of Lloth they'd killed. That confirms to Nosdyn the fact that they were getting desperate. This one had been named Mala. And was not directly connected to any bloodline Nosdyn knew of. Xyllea's brood, the Lancasters, and so on. He always kept his eye out for that one he DID know, Grett Lancaster. That one was connected to the descendant of Xyllea, Lucille. He knew there was something else he had not quite figured out just yet. "We leave the body out in the open." Nosdyn suddenly suggests to his companions. Tharak raises an eyebrow and looks at his Father as he finished investigating the parchments the woman they killed had on her.

"Father...?" He asks his Father as they stand near one another.

"My son, we are at war with them. We don't need to show them any respect or abide by their laws anymore." He explains the rules of the battle. He was serious as all Hell, he'd developed an animosity for The Dark Elves and their treachery at that point. He places his large hand on his son's shoulder. "Don't let it trouble you they would not show us the same kindness." Nosdyn explains.

His son nods. "Of course Father." He stands up at that point. "We will do this as you suggest."

They begin to make their way back to Tharak's temple. It was located in The Under of Ettermire.

He pauses for a moment and looks at his gathered group. "We're being observed." Nosdyn suddenly says and looks up at a nearby hill. There were a group of agents present. "We wait." Nosdyn commands and the small group of five Demons and Undead pause as their enemy converges on them.

A fight was about to go down...in those mean streets of Ettermire.

(^Enter here.)