EXP required for next Level: 1,759

GP

Name
    Lilithios Lunar Darkwing
    Race
    Blood Elf/Demon

View Profile

Post Cerna's Outburst

(Disregard this. i didn't switch accounts first. It begins on the next post)
    Last edited by Lilithios; 11-12-2021 at 09:35 PM. Reason: Wrong account Used
    Equipment: Iron Dual weapons (Swords, Axes, Maces, Etc), Iron Tools (Woodcutting Axe, Mining Pickaxe, Bandsaw) Sandpaper

Companion: fire Dragon.

Abilities: Mining, flight, and tailoring

Althanian

EXP: 5,601, Level: 3
    Level completed: 16%, EXP required for next Level: 3,399
    Level completed: 16%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,399

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    (Closed to Nosdyn)

Cerna was on a scouting mission in the Tular Plains they call home. it is the only time she is not at her mate's side. The Undead King who kept to the Shadows Knew this routine well. He had been watching his liberated slave from the shadows. Waiting for a time when he thought she would not have any protection from him. his mental link to her was severed and a ward cast on her mind, But he had another way to get her under control. He used his magic to send sharp, unwavering pain through her veins and sending her into a blind frenzy. allies scatter from her immediate area and one goes to alert Nosdyn "Sire! You're needed at the Border. Lady Cerna's gone berserk!" She said between gasps

Legend

EXP: 45,220, Level: 9
    Level completed: 13%, EXP required for next Level: 8,780
    Level completed: 13%,
    EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    (Will contain erotic scenes)

That day...

Nosdyn had not seen his wife for many hours. He was growing concerned. About midday, Lady Xelldra and several other Undead citizens sought Nosdyn out. There was an immediate air of danger. Nosdyn sees Lady Xelldra and hugs his closest ally. Only Cerna was higher in the ranks above Lady Xelldra, his son and his wife Lilly. Nosdyn hugged her and helped her relax for a moment. "Tell me what's the trouble?"

Xelldra caught her breath. "Our on the East Ridge, our scouts reported Lady Cerna is acting quite erratic." Xelldra explained with a deep voice of concern.

Nosdyn listened to the woman. "Tell my son to fortify our city's defenses while I am away. Lady Xelldra, you and the others are in charged while I handle this matter. I am not certain how long this will take." He explained to her. He grabbed his nearby gear and put his great cloak on.

He clasped the cloak around his shoulders and it moved about him with the wind. His eyes narrowed. "I will be gone for as long as it takes to save her. Lady Xelldra take care of Theselak while I am gone." Nosdyn took his leave.

"Thaynespeed Nosdyn." Lady Xelldra had a look of deep concern on her face...

Althanian

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    Cerna still avoided attacking her people, But her attacks were still wildly erratic Her face was twisted in a look of pain but she suppressed the expression and attacked the enemies wildly hoping if she just kept up her onslaught, the pain would stop. She didn't notice that Nosdyn was rapidly approaching her
    Last edited by Cerna; 11-12-2021 at 10:11 PM.

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Before he left Theselak, Nosdyn gave the order to his people to avoid Cerna and Nosdyn's confrontation at all times. The ordeal was an internal dispute and Nosdyn had some idea of what was happening to his woman.

The nameless Undead King would pay dearly for the pain he was causing his wife that day.

Nosdyn saw that Cerna was attacking local wild life and basically anything that she could rip apart with her weapons...

That made Nosdyn narrow his eyes firmly.

He walked very slowly up towards her.

He knew he would have to utilize every ounce of skill to bring her back from the brink. He took off his great cloak and placed it on the ground nearby. His face a mirror of deep concern for his woman. He walked slowly up to her, he'd never been a fast demon anyway.

The walk was slow and confident but finally he did make it to the East Ridge where Lady Xelldra told him Cerna was located. Immediately, the air around Cerna and within the zone of chaos felt different. Crackling wild magic, almost as if tangible chaos was present. Nosdyn had felt similar powers before. A part of him, deep down pondered ending Cerna's suffering. But he quickly dismissed that thought and was soon in front of her...

His face was grim but full of concern for his woman.

Althanian

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    Cerna Paused when she saw her mate standing before her. Her body shaking in agony, but she made no sounds of distress. She probably can't. She mouthed the words "Help Me" to him to let him know she recognized him at least

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Nosdyn's heart sank but he held firm before his woman.

He took off his leather vest and placed that on top of his nearby great cloak and other gear he had taken off and removed.

His largely chiseled physique was visible before his woman. He was never once afraid of her, and he could weather any storm she would potentially unleash on him. His eyes were narrowed as he looked at her firmly.

There was a blood bath of demons and monsters from the nearby Tular Plains surrounding area.

The scent of blood and death was thick in the air.

He stood in front of her. "I am here Cerna." He said to her. "I will get you through this mess. I swear it." He promised her.

Althanian

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    Cerna shakily approached him, sheathing her weapon. She wasn't in enough pain to attack her own mate. A few steps in she let out a grunt of pain and fell to one knee panting. Her body still racked with pain. Some electric sparks discharge from her as if trying to force her up but having no success. Cerna stayed Kneeled, her face twisted in pain

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Nosdyn noticed the energy that was cascading from her body randomly. It was a form of resistance, Cerna had told him the horrible things her former master had done to her. She looked quite attractive on her knees like that, but there was time for playing later on once she was freed from her burden. Nosdyn's powerful blue chest rose up and down with each agitated breath, he was concerned profoundly for his wife. He stood right in front of her.

Memories passed through his own mind.

The night he confronted N'Jal herself, the night that she'd smited him with devastating power and he'd survived.

Always a survivor was Nosdyn. He looked at Cerna calmly. He sat down on the ground in front of her, the torn apart and mauled bodies already being fed upon by carrion insects. He looked deeply in her eyes. "I'm here Cerna. I am not afraid." Nosdyn knew the truth, her former master was a fool to attempt something like that on their own turf...

Althanian

GP

Name
    Cerna Rose Bloodwing
    Race
    Draenei
    Cerna opened one eye to meet his gaze "Nosdyn.....It hurts....." She finally spoke as she tried to deal with the pain as well. trying to dispel it "Don't sugarcoat it. How bad is this mess right now? What'd i do?" She asked in too much pain to be aware fully of her own actions. This is how the undead king controls her. Keeps her in so much agony she doesn't know what the hell she's doing