EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile

~[SOLO] Nosdyn Chronology Chapter 12~

(Takes place a time after my Chapter 10/11 stories thank you all.)

(Will contain erotic scenes and themes thank you for understanding. If you offend easy don't read this thread.)

He considers the situation very carefully. They lived in the temple located underneath of Ettermire, in her sewers. Once it had belonged to enemies of N'Jal which they'd all defeated together. N'Jal was defeated and banished. They didn't know where only that they were now free to act on their own away from N'Jal's will and law. Nosdyn carefully considers these points. They'd been at war with the Lloth Priesthood for many years by that point without a clear winner in sight. Nosdyn knew how Ettermire had changed, generations of people lived there thrived, some did not thrive in the time he'd been there, but some had. Their society was treacherous and not meant for the weak. Constant in fighting and back stabbing had been ripe breeding grounds for the Demon named Nosdyn and his allies.

He considers these matters with his arms folded across his chest.

He considers these matters as his wife, Xelldra, an Undead once made by N'Jal herself, was on her knees before him. He stood there skyclad as she sucked hungrily on his long and thick erection. He has a hand on the back of her head, pushing himself deeply into her throat. She moans with pleasure as she sucks on her husband. He nods as she sucks and he considers many matters at hand. The constant sex and breeding helped keep him from being too on edge, it helped him relax. His endurance was legendary and he could last in the bedroom.

He'd breeded an entire generation of the Undead with his own seed.

Warmth and life he'd given them.

He moans with pleasure as he holds her against him. Soon, he blasts hot seed down her eager and willing throat. He makes sure she drinks him all, his seed gave their Undead life and warmth. He licks his lips as she drinks him up. His hands massaging the back of her head calmly.

Once she is done drinking him she licks her lips. "So warm..." She says gently.

He stands his Undead woman up and kisses her deeply. That night they make love for many hours....

Legend

EXP: 45,220, Level: 9
    Level completed: 13%, EXP required for next Level: 8,780
    Level completed: 13%,

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    A few nights later...

Nosdyn and his woman Xelldra are discussing matters that night. The conversation is relaxed and lover's talk mainly.

A knock on their chamber door. "Come." Nosdyn says he was once one of their esteemed leaders and still garnered respect.

It was his son, Tharak who enters the room. He has a concerned look on his face. "Father there may be a problem." He says in a very serious way. Nosdyn sees that Lilly is by his side as always.

Nosdyn nods. "What troubles you my son?" He gets up and gets dressed, he normally slept skyclad.

Xelldra does the same and also gets dressed on her lord's actions.

Nosdyn looks at his son.

"The Lloth sisterhood is moving against us." Tharak says with a frown.

"We know that was their intent." Nosdyn says and a moment later they are outside gathered in the halls of their temple.

"They've gathered a force to storm our temple." Tharak explains.

Nosdyn nods. "That was going to happen someday." He looks at his son. "Today is a good day to die." He says as his own Father might have said.

"By your side a warrior's death is as true as any." Tharak nods and bows to his Father. "Let's protect our people."

"Aye today is a good day to die." He presses his fist against his own chest in a proud sort of way.

They were prepared to die if need be that day...

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    A short while later Nosdyn, Tharak and their Undead forces are standing before the temple.

A few yards ahead was several members of the Lloth sisterhood, hired blades sent to do battle against Nosdyn and his ilk.

Nosdyn counted at least fifty strong armed blades. He saw their commander leading the group. Lucille of Xyllea....I knew they could not be trusted. Should have killed her that first night. Nosdyn looks at his son. "That one is Lucile." He says of their commander.

"How do you know Father?" Tharak had to ask.

Nosdyn nods. "We've met." Nosdyn grins. He had to believe that Grett Lancaster and other of their allies would be present in the attack party. Nosdyn looks down for a moment. He sees a ghost off to his left but it was not Illsandra this time, it was the ghost of his Father and Tharak's grandfather. They were a proud line of noble demons by then. Althanas rarely made warriors like that anymore.

By that point there were several generations of Nosdyn's bloodline.

Nosdyn's own bloodline...

He almost regretted his Mother could not have met his son.

He looks at Tharak, his son for a moment. "Are you afraid?" Nosdyn asks.

Tharak looks at his Father. "I don't know. I try not to think about it, but it is an honour to fight alongside you." Tharak says.

Nosdyn nods. "Do you want to lead or would you allow this old soldier the honour?" He asks his son.

Tharak nods. "Lead us Father, you were always better suited for command."

Nosdyn nods and stands before their forces. He points towards their enemy and leads the charge.

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Father....

To fight alongside would have been my greatest honour...

I beg of you give us the strength to die well.
    He was not afraid. He was a warrior through and through.

He grabs his twin iron maces and pounds Ettermire's earth as they converge on the sisterhood of Lloth.

It was a vision of nightmares, a legion of Undead and two Demons were converging on the sisterhood.

Their commander spots Nosdyn. "Stand firm. That one is their leader..." She says and does not hesitate. She begins to launch powerful spells against Nosdyn and his Undead.

Undead defenders begin to burn in ash at the powerful bolts, but still they keep coming.

Soon...they are ready to break the line of defense....

Lucille begins to panic as she sees Nosdyn's eyes burning with hatred. Those amber glowing eyes.

The two sides engage in an epicenter and begin to fight. A loud thunderclap strikes the battlefield from one of the Undead spell casters.

Lucille, in her panic watches the Undead brutally begin to rip apart her allies. Grett Lancaster panics as well and is torn to pieces before her...

What have I done... Lucille thinks. She raises her fists and calls to her remaining allies.

She gives the signal to surrender.

Nosdyn sees that and halts his forces onslaught. He stands before Lucille, ready for any treachery. He notices Grett's remains as an Undead warrior tore him apart.

They are effective by that point and he was proud of how far they'd all come together since the banishment of N'Jal.

He breathes heavily as he looks at Lucille and their remaining forces. "You wish to surrender?"

She nods, crying. "I'm so sorry for all of it..."

Nosdyn was a madman. He raises his weapon. "No surrender!" He yells. "Take them all." Nosdyn commands. "To Hell with you and your people."
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 07-25-2021 at 10:30 AM.

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    A few hours later...

It was over.

Nosdyn and his people had mercilessly slaughtered the Lloth group. Nosdyn himself snapped Lucille's neck and hopefully ended Xyllea's bloodline once and for all. Those people had no honour.

He looks around to make sure their forces were all accounted for.

As was standard protocol the enemy bodies were used to create new Undead.

The Undead would waste no resources.

Nosdyn pants heavily as he sheathes his iron maces. He looks at his companions. "We've won."

Tharak, Lilly, and Xelldra look at their commander. "You've lead us to a clear victory." Tharak quietly says. They all bow before Nosdyn. A host of Undead kneel before Nosdyn accepted him as their leader.

Nosdyn gasps catching his breath and looks at them with a nod. "I will lead us. In the name of my Forefathers before me." Nosdyn declares. They prepare to return to their temple.

It was better than sleeping in a damn cave....

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Nosdyn was older by that point.

His eyes had a grim ferocity to them and he had grown a long beard. He was still bald and had the blue skin of his family bloodline. Wild natural birth marks adorned his flesh except on his face by that point. He very much resembled an Orc in appearance.

His beard was platinum coloured with age. His beard was long and full, he'd braided it similar to how his Father might have done. He had aged considerably slower but he'd aged. His eyes had wrinkles 'neath them and his features were chiseled and profound. He looks at his son and Lilly that day. His wife, with her never aging or changing form, Xelldra stands by her lord. Nosdyn looks at his son and nods. "We've all fought long and hard to get here." Nosdyn begins, that was their victory celebration. They were free from N'Jal and all those who would use them for their own ends. He would have felt conflicted in the past, but not any longer.

His eyes narrow as he speaks to them. "My people once would say that we are meant to die on distant lands, and in distant battles. Our war never ends with one victory. Enjoy yourselves, we've all earned it." He nods to the gathered. Young and old Undead bound by the same causes that he and his son were. Bound to be enemies of N'Jal and all of the Thayne. He goes towards his wife and hugs her. She wore braids those days. it looked good on her. She was warmer than ever filled with warmth from Nosdyn's life giving seed.

Old thoughts fill the warrior's mind.

"What is it my lord?" She asks as they hug. She knew Nosdyn, she knew how the old warrior operated by that point.

"Just was thinking of our shared past. The events that lead us to one another." He knew they'd been together because of N'Jal's iron will. Perhaps they owed her in some ways...perhaps not. There would be other followers of N'jal and other temples.

He looks at his wife. "Either way I am glad I made that choice long ago."

"Ettermire turned her back on us." She says.

"Perhaps all of life has." Nosdyn says profoundly. He smiles with a determined expression on his face. "But I will always walk alongside you." They kiss deeply.
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 04-05-2021 at 07:45 AM.

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    The old warrior knew they had won a victory that day. He knew it was hard fought but they were at war...perhaps with all of Ettermire. So they kept to themselves those days. Making sure they didn't interfere with the Lloth sisterhood directly and they didn't interfere with the temple and it's people. The war had finally been over. But for Nosdyn, his war never stopped. He was glad that his son found his purpose and they relied on him for good counsel but he wanted more. He grew tired of the endless battles there was a purpose for him too. Nosdyn longed for his own purpose but he allowed himself a period of getting to know his son more and their people. Xelldra never left his side. Nosdyn lost a century of time because of N'Jal and that weighed heavily on his soul.

He sits in his bed chamber one night pondering those matters with his wife sleeping in the same bed with him. He finally found a way to break that curse of never being able to sleep and perhaps he should thank N'Jal for that too. There were many questions left unanswered. But he had a new purpose as well, to lead his people in their time of need. They also needed direction. He'd grown old and wise enough to put his people's needs before his own.

"What troubles you my lord?" She says to him late that night, a soft whisper.

He breathes deeply and looks at his woman. "So much has happened. Since I awoke. I lost a lot of time..."

"You can't get that time back." Xelldra says to him calmly. "But we have every night to make up for it."

"I got something else despite the time I lost." He says gently back to her. "I found a purpose through it all and I got my edge back." Nosdyn son of Tharak says calmly.

"Our place is a war of constant entropy and survival. You have done well to find your place with us." She says rubbing her finger tips across his broad blue chest.

"I have only one regret through it all..." He says. "I can't ever be like you and your people." He meant, he could never be Undead like them.

"But you've given us life in that place instead." She says in response and leans against him.

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    They lay in their bed in quiet for a while.

The hours of the night and day passing, they both felt the natural flow of time differently. He kisses the top of her head gently as they embrace. His breathing natural and relaxed in their embrace. He thinks of nothing at that point he simply just IS. A stark contrast to the demeanor he oft took on the field of battle itself as a warrior. As a veteran Demon. He thinks for a moment, he doesn't want to sleep he just wants to concentrate on embracing his woman. He'd slept for over a century against his will. As far as he was concerned, he'd slept enough. His hand massages her bare flesh gently as softly as his large hands were capable of doing. He has a content expression on his face.

He can hear her breathing. The flickering light of the lone candle that was lit in the chamber made the shadows dance. The chamber was fairly large sized chamber, but he didn't need a lot of room for his own belongings. But with his wife present at that point, he was glad there was sufficient room for them both at that point. He massages her belly gently.

"What are you thinking of my lord?" She asks.

He looks at her gently. "Actually not thinking of anything for a change. Just I want to be. If that makes sense. In your arms I can just be myself."

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    It was a modest chamber within their temple. The one that Nosdyn claimed for he and Xelldra. He held her that night closely, feeling the ebb and flow of time different as it flowed different for their people. He considers the last battle carefully there was information there for him. Something he was missing that troubled him greatly. He lays there deep in thought holding his woman calmly. They are both skyclad. It's late that night well into the night hours. He considers the pieces of the puzzle. He considers that Lucile had tried the exact same tactic Xyllea, her ancestor, once used on him. The sudden truth sets in. "They use their body to buy favors." Nosdyn said silently to his wife. "I think I understand why this is all happening now." He sits up in their bed carefully and looks at his wife, Xelldra.

She's already awake by that point. She's looking at him with her glowing green eyes. "That is consistent with the information we've also learned."

He considers further. "What if...we adapt and change our tactics here?" He suddenly asks as the ideas begin to settle in his mind, he was thinking.

"I don't follow." She observes.

He continues to think of matters. "If they crave the flesh..." He gets up calmly and starts to get dress. "Get dressed my wife, we must consult with Tharak and the others, I think I have a way to win this long war."

"So you're saying we infect the source of their lust?" Lilly asked their leader, she couldn't believe nobody ever thought of such a simple solution before.

It would work because it was so deviously simple.

"They crave the sex, they hunger for the lust." Nosdyn's heart was racing as he considers what he was planning. "We plague their centers of lust and attack them that way."

It was such a simple idea, it could actually work.

Tharak looks at his Father. "Father...that is so crazy it might actually succeed!"

Legend

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    A few nights later....

He was a lone hooker heading home from "work" that night. As he turns an alley he realizes he is no longer alone. A solitary figure, dressed completely in black knocks him and kidnapped him for a ulterior purpose. As he is knocked out and the darkness claims him, he sees several other black clad figures come for him. He is a male Drow that was working the streets that night when it all began. As he completely goes under, he hears a voice from the others.

"Take him." The owner of that voice commands.

He wakes up a night later in a hold he does not know. A temple he figures by the appearance of it. He is strapped to a bed. Around him are a group of several undead injecting something into him. Their leader, a demon, walks up to him.

"You are going to help us." Nosdyn says angrily to him. "You are going to be the catalyst in our long war against your people."

"W-what are you doing to me?" The Drow asked in a drugged stupor.

They injected a substance into him. The Drow cringed as they did that.

Nosdyn looked at the Drow carefully. "You're going to go back to your people. When the moment comes, you're going to become our catalyst." He continued. "Your people are going to pay dearly for what they've done to us." Nosdyn says.

"You're insane." The Drow manages carefully.

Nosdyn nods. "Yes...but your people are still going to suffer a lot." Nosdyn said calmly. "Your blood is our catalyst." Nosdyn said. "The secret is already in your blood."
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 07-15-2021 at 01:37 AM.