EXP required for next Level: 2,705

GP

Name
    Hanuh Lulia Icebreaker-Tabor Toivonen
    Race
    Mostly human with some elf

View Profile

Hanuh ~ Level I

Name: Hanuh Lulia Icebreaker-Tabor Toivonion.
    Race: Mostly human with some elvish.
    Height: 5'4
    Weight: 125 ibs.
    Eye Color: Brown.
    Hair Color: Blonde.
    Skin Tone: Olive.

Appearance:
    Hanuh Toivonion is a young, skinny woman barely of age. She is a scrawny, small woman with small assets and an unimpressive build. Her blonde hair is long, shoulder length and curly. She has darker, olive skin and brown eyes. The only physical signs of her elvish heritage are her pointed ears. These ears, however, are of normal size as opposed to long.

Hanuh has no sense of fashion currently and wears what is purposeful and comfortable. She does almost always wear a blue nixstella necklace around her neck.

Equipment:
    - Clothes.
    - Basic survival gear for travel.
    - Oak Quarterstav, capable of being folded into two halves for travel.
    - Nixstella necklace.

Skills:
    Learned: Hanuh has been telepathically fed knowledge during her growth. She understands the following:
    - Mathematics: Hanuh has a high school graduate level of knowledge in mathematics.
    - Reading and Writing: Hanuh has a high school graduate level of knowledge in reading and writing.
    - Science: Hanuh has a high school graduate level of knowledge in Aleran science.
    - Survival: Hanuh has book knowledge on how to survive in the wilderness.

Icebreaker Eyes: When dealing with intense emotions, Hanuh's eyes appear to become coated with ice. This effect is strictly physical in the physical appearance change and has no uses in combat.

Abilities:

Crystalline Ice ~ Partial Protection:
    Using her Icebreaker powers, Hanuh can form solid ice on her skin. She can cover a five feet radius of her body with steel strength layers of a solid ice. She can summon up to eight "layers" per battle and can stack some to increase protection and weight. The parts of her body covered are completely frozen in the state they were covered in. She can only cover two areas of her body at the same time. She can keep a layer activated for thirty seconds at a time before they automatically chip, shatter, and dissipate away.

Ice Shards:
    As an Icebreaker, Hanuh can forge crude, unformed sharpenels of ice up to five feet long. At the strength of steel and sharpness of diamond, these shards can be summoned up to two at a time and telepathically controlled up to thirty feet away. She can summon up to eight of these javelins total per battle.

Flames of Tabor:
    A member of the Tabor family, Hanuh can telekinetically control physical, normal fire (so no hellfire, mentally induced fire, etc.) up to fifty feet away. She can control the equivalent amount to the size of a horse in any way she pleases. However, she cannot create these flames and is not immune. The fire can cause up to two degree burns at this point.

In Quests she has no limits beyond what is stated above. In the Citadel, however, there are further limitations. After initially starting to control fire in the Citadel, she struggles to use it after five posts and completely loses control in twelve. She needs to cool down for the rest of the thread after this.
    Last edited by Flamebird; 05-05-2021 at 04:09 PM.
    ~ Songs of Hanuh ~

"Set my world on fire
    Cause I want to watch it burn"
    - Glasslands, Deadman.

Administrator

EXP: 10,042, Level: 4
    Level completed: 21%, EXP required for next Level: 3,958
    Level completed: 21%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,958

GP

Name
    Tyr Vythari
    Race
    Human

View Profile
    Hey there, and thanks for the update.

I have some questions under Flames of Tabor.

What kind of damage can be dealt after manipulation takes place? Moderate damage? Severe damage? Something else?

How many times per thread can this be used if a fire source is available? Is it just unlimited if there's a source?

Thanks so much!
    Last edited by Tyr; 05-05-2021 at 04:04 PM.

Nuclear Rage

EXP: 64,948, Level: 10
    Level completed: 99%, EXP required for next Level: 52
    Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    Hello,

I'd imagine the fire can cause up to second degree burns at this point.

Instead of a limit of uses per thread, I added a timeline limiter for the fire usage. See the second paragraph. I underlined it.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.

Administrator

EXP: 10,042, Level: 4
    Level completed: 21%, EXP required for next Level: 3,958
    Level completed: 21%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,958

GP

Name
    Tyr Vythari
    Race
    Human

View Profile