Level completed: 13%,
    EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    At that point, Nosdyn noticed it. The wind was coming in from the east just then. Not the west, he looked around for a moment or two then back at the demon noble. The wind's change was subtle, but was a matter that affected Nosdyn. The wind picked up at that point coming it at a much stronger gust.

Derroth noticed that too. "I'll get the others indoors." He assured Nosdyn.

Nosdyn nodded and looked at the demon noble with a very dangerous expression on his face. He was thinking largely of the political back stabbing he had to endure in Ettermire that lead to his current situation. He had clawed and fought hard to get to where he was at. He looks at the demon noble coldly. "The deal is off." He suddenly said, and he meant it. He didn't survive being smote by N'Jal to be thrust into another bad situation like Ettermire. "You all made a mistake coming back here." He motions to his guards who were always waiting in the shadows. They emerge from the darkness and step forward. "I'm through playing these type of games. I'm not sure what your lord thought they were gonna accomplish here." He looks at the demon. "The nobility is the reason my family was exiled and my father is dead." He gave the signal and his people attacked, loyal soldiers.

A half an hour later it was over, they'd been so caught off guard that they had not expected a demon with actual balls. He looks at Derroth calmly. Who returned once those who could not fight were safe. "Fortify our defenses in case they send a larger force. We will defend this town with our very souls if need be." Nosdyn states proudly. He was defending his father and his house's honour by that point in the game. Nosdyn was already angry by that point and proceeded to walk towards his son's tower...he needed to consult with him and Lilly.
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 09-06-2021 at 03:09 PM.