Level completed: 65%, EXP required for next Level: 3,861
    Level completed: 65%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,861

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    Nevin and Aphrael had both jumped a little bit as Sketch approached them. They hadn't noticed the storyteller coming up, so his arrival caught them both by surprise. The alchemist shrugged slightly at the barrage of questions and comments - the orator definitely could talk a lot, which didn't bother the taciturn alchemist all that much. He knew he himself could go off on tirades if something interested him, after all.

"Shop is doing alright when I left.
    Had to take some time out to go deal with our other business, and some of my own. I think I'm getting close to finding that trainer."
    Then the glowing man was upon them, and Sketch introduced them with an open, easy air. Nevin raised an eyebrow as the man mentioned Nan - that woman certainly was popular.

"Nan is indeed still making clothes,
    and right now she's got a pet project of trying to turn a girl into a young women as she thinks she should be."
    The likelihood of that succeeding was low, but he wasn't about to go ruin the old woman's dreams of living vicariously through Ezra. "As of now, I primarily deal in non-magical herbal potions and tonics, medicines and antidotes primarily, though I do also make sedatives and candies." The bald alchemist shrugged. The paladin seemed rather reticent, unwilling to speak about himself - which was a change from the clergy that Nevin had once known. But in his mind, that was a rather good thing - the priesthood of the Church of the Eternal Sway were a special kind of nasty, and the Church of Crimson was.... Difficult to categorize.

"And I don't particularly hurt for business, though I am always willing to help. My current main focus is on exploration and experimentation,
    now that the issue of Miner's Lung in Stonevale is largely dealt with. I'm currently traveling to find new ingredients, and learn new recipes and the like."
    Last edited by Nevin; 10-26-2017 at 04:50 PM.
    - "We are born of the blood, made men by the blood, undone by the blood; Fear the old blood."

Nevin: Formal, thoughtful, nurturing, bearer of tropey tentacles.

"More threads! More! Threads for the Crimson Thread King!"
    A member of the NevCrew:
    Nevin: Thread count: please, don't try.
    Erik: Thread count: five or six. Maybe seven...
    Huntsman: seven. Maybe eight. Shhhhhhh.
    Telli' thread count: zero. I just can't get into writing the little hellion.
    Ronnel: Not even approved yet.