"Massages, especially the ones like what your ah, your extensions were doing, tend to be a bit more sensual than just head pats or scritching." Nevin had seen the flash of confusion then the slight frown before Eteri had gotten distracted by her own inner thoughts. He wondered where those had gone, as she sat there quietly swaying in front of him. The alchemist really, really wished she would sit down. And pull up her shirt.

Then he stared at her, his eyebrows rising in shock. After how scared of his threads she had been, he certainly didn't expect for her to ask to examine them. Nevin slowly lifted one hand up, and let the threads in his palm slide outwards. At first they were just the small, individual threads, but under his mental command they began to wind together into a larger 'rope'.

Dancing to his will, the crimson rope rose up and waved at Eteri, then coiled up into a circle before extending outwards. As he manipulated his extra extremity, he spoke softly. "I'm not entirely sure how they feel though, just that I can feel contact on them. Warm sensations, soft ones - they're about as sensitive as my fingertips, so fairly so. I didn't realize I could feel with them at first, I normally had only been taking them out when I actively needed to do something with them, and apparently when I'm focused sensations from them, what I feel with them, is easy to ignore."