Nevin paused, his eyebrows raised as he thought back over what she had said, and what he had said. Then he let out a soft laugh and shook his head slowly. "The only reason I would lock you in the bedroom was if I was in there as well, Eteri." He coughed, once. "In other words, I'll give you what you need during that time." He raised one eyebrow at her, curious if that was blunt enough for her. Or if he would need to flat out say that he was fine with pinning her down on the bed for a few days, stopping only for breaks for food and water. He fought down the slight blush at the mental image of Eteri writhing beneath him came into his mind, and instead focused on what she had asked.

He blinked, he hadn't realized he had been slipping the term of endearment into casual conversation. He shrugged and pressed his lips against hers for a moment, then leaned back and grinned. "I don't know, I think you're pretty sweet." There was a heartbeat of silence, and she blushed harder.

"E-Eteri...sweet?" She squeaked. Nevin just laughed before kissing her again, and the squeaking sound turned into a soft purr of pleasure that vibrated against his mouth. Before they could get too worked up and distracted, he straightened up again,
relishing the slightly dazed look in the blue-haired woman's eyes. He let go of her shoulder and flicked her nose.

"But to actually answer your question, it's a term of endearment. A nickname given from affection, liking someone. As I happen to like you." He brushed his finger against her lips for a moment, then coughed and took a step back.

"And. In case you're afraid that this is because of your cycle or something like that, remember that you've been acting jealous since we really kissed and that was three days ago. Do you normally start feeling your cycle get to you so early?" It was unlikely, he thought, because normally something being in a cycle meant it only happened in that time - hence the name. "And as well as that - I certainly want you to stay even after the cycle passes."