I huffed. "You deserve them!" I said. "Eteri try get your attention. You not give."

He laughed and I felt one of his hands wrap around my waist to steady myself so I wouldn't go toppling backwards. His other hand fixed himself a second shot of alcohol. "It's a little hard to give you attention when you're stalking me in the streets and hide whenever I try to approach you."

"No but! You didn't pay attention!" I whined. He wasn't getting it. I was following him around to watch him and because I wanted his attention and pats, but he didn't give them to me...ok...so...I did move away whenever he tried. I suppose, in the smallest teeniest and tiniest of senses..that would have been hard to convey. "Won't do that no more." I said as I pressed my face into his shirt. "Like too much." I inhaled deeply and my tail flicked side to side, I felt content. "Smell too good." There it was again. That strange feeling. I gripped tighter at him, nails digging into his skin. "Smell real good."

"A-ah.. so those questions..." Nevin stammered as he attempted to shift himself underneath me.

"Oh." I blinked and the feeling had passed. "No. Never consider before." I stared intently at him, and I had to admit that I had considered it now. "Yes. Change little."

I didn't like what he was saying next. It left a pit of unease in my stomach. "Ayaka...told you to leave Eteri?" I asked. Nevin fell silent and it made me even more uneasy. I wriggled in his lap only to have his grip tighten on me. He pressed his head into the crook of my neck.

"I'm not going anywhere."

My body rumbled in a purr. "Feel nice..." I murmured. "I drink too?"