Level completed: 65%, EXP required for next Level: 3,861
    Level completed: 65%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,861

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    I slowly laid her down, holding himself just far enough away that no matter how she squirmed her hips she could never get him to enter her. Instead, I kept one hand on her hips, pinning her down in place as I slowly leaned over her. I stared into her eyes, then gently cupped her face with one hand.

“We have as long as we need honey. I’m going to do this, and you, right.” She whimpered and shook her head quickly.

“Don’t want right. Want now.” The pleading in her voice, the whimpering and mewling from the back of her neck as she stared up at me with those wide, falsely innocent eyes… I stared into her eyes for a moment longer, before nodding slowly. My hand left her face to grip the other side of her hips, and with a growl I pushed my hips forward, finally letting her guide him in. She let out a loud, keening yowl of pleasure as I sank down onto her frame, and her claws on my back went wild as she wriggled around beneath him, now pinned to the bed by my cock rather than by his hands.

Tight, wet heat wrapped around me and I couldn’t stop myself from groaning as I relished this feeling. Now it would be even worse when she tormented me with her naive actions when she wasn’t feeling frisky, because now I would know exactly what was waiting for me if I gave in and just took her whether or not she actually wanted me to.

Back I rolled his hips, drawing out of her, and she immediately began whimpering, her eyes fluttering back open to stare at me in betrayal - until I drove forward again, driving her down into the soft bed. She let out a squeak as her tiny frame shook from the thrust, and I grinned before leaning down to kiss her roughly, before I moved my mouth to her neck. I bit her hard before sucking on the now tender, stinging flesh, ensuring he left a mark on the side of her neck for all to see - she was mine, and I had no qualms in others seeing it. I’d happily confirm SOME of those rumors now.
    - "We are born of the blood, made men by the blood, undone by the blood; Fear the old blood."

Nevin: Formal, thoughtful, nurturing, bearer of tropey tentacles.

"More threads! More! Threads for the Crimson Thread King!"
    A member of the NevCrew:
    Nevin: Thread count: please, don't try.
    Erik: Thread count: five or six. Maybe seven...
    Huntsman: seven. Maybe eight. Shhhhhhh.
    Telli' thread count: zero. I just can't get into writing the little hellion.
    Ronnel: Not even approved yet.

EXP: 15,383, Level: 5
    Level completed: 24%, EXP required for next Level: 4,617
    Level completed: 24%,
    EXP required for next Level: 4,617

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin
    She had barely reached orgasm before he pulled away from her, her insides still twitched and ached. Throbbing and engorged, she was not done. Far from done. Eteri mumbled, how could be so utterly amazing yet so cruel at the same time? Where was this dominant and headstrong man coming from? It was hard to imagine it was the same meek man who flushed at the very sight of her. Her breaths came in short, quick successions. “More! Now!” she demanded as she tugged on his restraints. “Need more. Want Nevin!”

”I’m right here, honey.” A teasing, prodding feeling against her pussy, and what she wanted was almost there. “But we’re doing this at my pace. You just stay there and be a good girl.” The way he drawled out the words ‘good girl’ …. Eteri rolled her eyes back and tilted her head back, relaxing for just a few short moments.

“Y-Yes…” she breathed. How could she not listen to him? With those eyes, that grip, his low drawl...and how he had her utterly bound to his whim? Eteri didn’t realise how much she Enjoyed such things. She was used to a few quick fucks before literally bouncing off on her way. It was clear this wasn’t going to happen tonight.

“But…” She began. “Need touch...Need Nevin…” She needed more from him she needed everything he could throw at her. She wanted him just as much as he desired her but she didn’t just want him. She wanted every single part of him. Heated breath, throbbing cock, blood riddled tendrils and more.

“Oh, you need me, honey? Well then, you can have me.” And with a twist to his lips, Nevin shifted on the bed, and soon his shaft was bobbing near Eteri’s face.

Pursing her lips in pure defiance as she felt him press his throbbing cock toward her mouth. She could smell a mixture of both his and her own bodily fluids as they dripped from the end of his cock onto her chin.

Dammit…

How could she resist? Her mouth parted and she practically melted as Nevin crooned ‘Good girl’ at her a second time.

She opened her mouth and felt himself press into her. Eteri mumbled, her tongue rolling over the tip of his shaft as he slowly began to thrust in and out; every so often her pointed canines would graze against his skin. He withdrew long enough for Eteri to catch her breath and mumble, “Taste good…” before he laughed and pressed himself into her again.
    I am cat gurl, gib me ur soul