While this wasn’t heaven, I felt that this was one of the closest sensations that I would get while still alive. Eteri’s tongue was rough against me, almost like soft sand paper, and she swirled her tongue around my cock, flicking it against every part of me that slid inside of her mouth. The first time her teeth had grazed my skin I had paused, breath hitching for a moment, and I shivered before resuming a slow, gentle pace. I pulled out to let her breath, and her soft comment amused me before I slipped back between her lips.

At some point her eyes drifted closed and she began suckling on me, her tongue massaging the underside of my shaft as she made tiny noises in the back of her throat. She looked enthralled, her face a strange mixture of almost-hunger and a relaxed pleasure, and I knew that this expression was one that I had to be very careful not to get addicted to seeing. Otherwise, well, I would be having her service me on a far too regular basis. Although it looked as though she wouldn’t mind one bit, so maybe that was something to think about in the future.

I shuddered as her tongue pressed against a particular spot just behind the crown of my cock, and it seemed like dear Eteri caught that. Her eyes popped open, wide, and then a happy, mischievous glint shone in them. She tried again to get her hands free, but when they didn’t budge she let out a slight whimper before setting to work with an intense determination, Her cheeks started to hollow as she persistently pressed against that spot, and my eyes drifted closed as white bursts of pleasure began to build up.

“Eteri -honey you need to stop now or -” That was the wrong thing to say. She moaned harmoniously as if on cue and her tongue continued to lap against the crown of my cock. Shit.. I grit my teeth and placed one hand on the back of her head, resting between her ears as my body tensed - then I came, shooting into her mouth as she made a ridiculously happy sound.