Level completed: 65%, EXP required for next Level: 3,861
    Level completed: 65%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,861

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    While this wasn’t heaven, I felt that this was one of the closest sensations that I would get while still alive. Eteri’s tongue was rough against me, almost like soft sand paper, and she swirled her tongue around my cock, flicking it against every part of me that slid inside of her mouth. The first time her teeth had grazed my skin I had paused, breath hitching for a moment, and I shivered before resuming a slow, gentle pace. I pulled out to let her breath, and her soft comment amused me before I slipped back between her lips.

At some point her eyes drifted closed and she began suckling on me, her tongue massaging the underside of my shaft as she made tiny noises in the back of her throat. She looked enthralled, her face a strange mixture of almost-hunger and a relaxed pleasure, and I knew that this expression was one that I had to be very careful not to get addicted to seeing. Otherwise, well, I would be having her service me on a far too regular basis. Although it looked as though she wouldn’t mind one bit, so maybe that was something to think about in the future.

I shuddered as her tongue pressed against a particular spot just behind the crown of my cock, and it seemed like dear Eteri caught that. Her eyes popped open, wide, and then a happy, mischievous glint shone in them. She tried again to get her hands free, but when they didn’t budge she let out a slight whimper before setting to work with an intense determination, Her cheeks started to hollow as she persistently pressed against that spot, and my eyes drifted closed as white bursts of pleasure began to build up.

“Eteri -honey you need to stop now or -” That was the wrong thing to say. She moaned harmoniously as if on cue and her tongue continued to lap against the crown of my cock. Shit.. I grit my teeth and placed one hand on the back of her head, resting between her ears as my body tensed - then I came, shooting into her mouth as she made a ridiculously happy sound.
    - "We are born of the blood, made men by the blood, undone by the blood; Fear the old blood."

Nevin: Formal, thoughtful, nurturing, bearer of tropey tentacles.

"More threads! More! Threads for the Crimson Thread King!"
    A member of the NevCrew:
    Nevin: Thread count: please, don't try.
    Erik: Thread count: five or six. Maybe seven...
    Huntsman: seven. Maybe eight. Shhhhhhh.
    Telli' thread count: zero. I just can't get into writing the little hellion.
    Ronnel: Not even approved yet.

EXP: 15,383, Level: 5
    Level completed: 24%, EXP required for next Level: 4,617
    Level completed: 24%,
    EXP required for next Level: 4,617

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin
    Her head lifted up slightly. “I’m confused…” her brows shifted into a mild confusion that seemed genuine. “I am Eteri…” She wriggled against the binds and her pale chest rose and fell in deep breathes. “Please… Need...you….”

The binds tightened and she groaned as her head rolled forward, a small giggle bubbled out from her lips as her eyes landed on him. “NEed me too?” She asked as she cocked her head to the side. “Would like if always called Master?” She teased.

Nevin froze, staring at the… at Eteri. Unbidden, a memory came back to him, of someone speaking to him. "How long do you think it'd be - before it eats away at the psyche of a person, so much so that they cease to exist?” Was that - was that this, the corrupt soul inside of her eating away at her? Or was it trying to blend with its new host, and using the sex to jumpstart it?

“Master Nevinnn….” The groan from her sounded...more Eteri like, she repeated her words. “Dominate….want...inside…” The last word was growled laced with an unnerving desire that may have been Eteri, may have been the strange piece of soul floating around in her, or her animalistic nature coming through.... Perhaps a mix of all three. She tried to break free of the tendrils. “NOW” She hissed as her lips curled into a snarl.
    I am cat gurl, gib me ur soul