Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    Felicity smiled weakly as Nevin spoke. He was being too kind to her. This scientific support, this emotional support...

Unfortunately, there were so little she actually trusted. She absolutely loved Daisuke and Ashla; but she could not trust either. Daisuke was the one who gave Felicity the serum in the first place. Ashla... had trampled her too many times... No, she could not trust them. Not yet. For as much as she cherished them...

This emotional baggage would have to wait, however, as they immediately moved into the analytical observations of her abilities.

As Nevin gave her a curt nod, vowing to find a more permanent solution to her serum, she smiled sweetly. "Thank you."

She almost hugged him. As she pulled her arms around herself, the girl spoke more. "Really. Words cannot describe the good you have done for me." She looked down with a smile, "Words or money could not pay you enough..."

For a moment, she was silent. Then her eyes widened, head shooting up. She turned to him with a jerk, "-I mean! - I will pay you for this! Businesses are businesses! I work in one! Us alchemists need food on our plates! S-so, yeah..."

After another moment of awkwardness, she looked up at the workplace. She saw the blood, her blood, in the jar. It really did look thick. It was like tar or magma. While Felicity had seen blood bath after blood bath, this image still slightly nauseated her. She pulled a hand over her mouth, turning a tad bit pale. She looked over towards the boiling pot. As wet steam rose from the edges of the pot, Felicity leaned against the edge of the table. As the clear smoke swirled, Felicity looked towards the pills, then looked back at the more experienced alchemist.

"Do you need help with anything?"
    Last edited by Flamebird; 04-19-2018 at 01:29 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.