The feeling of his lips was heavenly, the way he nibbled my lower lip made the fire in my belly combust. I pressed myself against him, my hands when straight to his hair. They tangled themselves into his locks as my tongue massaged his own. I could feel his stiff cock against my leg and it made my core ache.

One hand strayed from his hair to his back as my nails softly dug at his flush. My lips moved from his lips to the hollow of his neck. I suckled softly against the sensitive flesh. I think what was a moan of approval came from him, which only fueled my fire more. “I want you Erik, all of you,” I murmured into his shoulder. He responded to my words my sliding his hand in my hair down to hold my shoulder, crushing me against him as his other hand dipped down to sink his fingers into the firm flesh of my ass. A pleased noise fell from his lips as he bit and suckled on the skin of my shoulder, and he rolled his hips against me in a slow, torturous grind that dragged his cock up and down my leg.

I could tell he was teasing me. As his hand kneaded the flesh of my round plump ass I wrapped my legs around his waist. The tip of his cock pressed against my wet folds. My breath hitched as both of his hands held my ass to hold me up. My lips crashed against his own with a hungry. I slowly peeled myself away from him before laying on the ground and curling my index finger beckoning him to come to me.

A wicked smile curved his lips. I had a moment to wonder what he intended before he had knelt down and buried his face between my legs, his tongue sliding along my folds smoothly and swiftly. Then he found my clit, and his lips wrapped around it gently, tugging ever so lightly on it. My hips bucked with surprise as he pulled away teasing me. A small moan parted my lips causing me to toss my head back. Slowly he trailed kisses from the inner the to my southern lips.

His warm breath against my opening made me squirm with hunger. “Erik,” I whined his name slightly. I felt him chuckle, his breath rushing against me - and then his tongue slid in, curling inside of me. He pressed forward, and his breathing from his nose rushed over my clit as his tongue wriggled and scooped about inside of me. I felt him doing - something, his tongue twisting around, and then he slowly pulled away, kicking his lips as he grinned at me.

“Delicious.” Then I felt the fingers of one hand slowly press inside of me as he ducked back down, his mouth slowly wrapping around my clit again. He sucked, gently but firmly, as his fingers curled and slowly pumped in and out of me. My hips rocked softly, my fingers dug into the ground as he worked diligently.

“Erik,” I panted and he picked up the pace, his fingers grinding inside of me. He looked up, a hungry look in his eyes as he watched me writhe.