She was happy, she was content, but she was not fulfilled. At every turn just before she managed to reach orgasm he’d deny her. Edging her till she was just at the verge of releasing - it drove her mad. And yet she loved it. Finally...finally he kissed her and she tasted the sweet taste of his saliva mixed with herself. She hummed happily into the kiss. She wanted this. She wanted more of him. Eteri pressed forward and bit on his lower lip. There was the tang of blood. Yes… yes this is what she needed. Then… he drew away.

Eteri whined as he pulled away and wiped the blood from his mouth. “And I thought I was the one with the blood fetish, dear.” He smirked.

He pressed his cock back to her lips. At first, Eteri kept her mouth shut, eyes narrowed at him in defiance, annoyed that he denied her the sweet sensation of his soft lips against her own and his powerful grip in her hair. He slammed a tendril into her ass, painfully spreading her wide.

Eteri opened her mouth in a heated gasp, yelping and that’s when he plunged himself into her again. Eteri choked slightly as he pressed his entire length into her mouth. The catgirl repositioned herself, tilting her head up and began to lap at him. She could feel his thick shaft tremble in her mouth as her course tongue pressed at the underside of the head of his cock. Knowing it to be a weakness of his. She shifted her head back and forth, faster now and with each thrust of her head she’d let her tongue press on that point, before rolling over his shaft, and when he hit the back of her throat she’d exhale hot breath against the skin of his balls. Tears stung her eyes at the sensation, it was mildly unpleasant but not at all unwelcomed.

With a loud, throaty growl he ripped her head away, his cock trembling, throbbing, shaking in front of her face. Heavy breathes shook his frame. “Eteri, my Pet. That was very very close.” He glared at her. “I didn't say you got my cum, not yet.” Despite his words, she could see that he wanted it. “N-now, fucking hell you feel good,” this was said under his breath as the tendril in her ass squirmed around inside of her, pulsing with his heart beat. “Now. What do you want, Eteri?”

She mumbled incoherently as she pressed herself to the floor of the carriage, her ass in the air. Face pressed against the floor. The gentle rock of the ride causing her entire body to sway back and forth. More mumbles came from her.
Nevin slowly dragged his tendrils out of her leaving her aching, gasping on the floor.

“Good girls answer when their Master asks a question.” He growled out, his eyes dark and angry - or desperately hungry. Eteri couldn’t quite tell which.

“Please…” She managed to pick herself up off the floor. “I want...I want…”

“Tell me.” He demanded, gripping her face between thumb and forefinger and forcing her to look him in the eyes. His red, red, eyes. “Y-you.” Eteri finally managed. “I want all of you...I want to taste you on my lips. I want to feel you writhe and pulse inside of me I want-”

“And good girls, are honest.” He grinned. “Was that so hard?” He picked her up with his threads - and slammed her sopping wet pussy onto his shaft. Threads drove into her ass, and he kissed her again, hard.

“Finally..” she mumbled into his kiss as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders, pressing forward and allowing the bumps of the carriage to aid her as she bounced on top of him. Her legs either side of his hips as they wrapped around him. Eteri pressed herself forward.

And he pulled his head back, tilting his head to study her. He chuckled and used threads to pinch her clit, hard, rolling it between the silky smooth threads and twisting. “I had to make sure you were a good girl after your teasing, Pet.”

She scrunched up her face and a low growl fell from her lips as she pushed forward again. “Mine. MiNe…” She mumbled into his neck before biting down hard. He groaned, hard, and thrust up into her.

She pulled away, wanton screams fell from her lips with every thrust he gave her, she felt herself tighten around him as her body convulsed, it hadn’t taken long for her to orgasm. Not with all the edging and teasing. A shiver rippled through her body and she fell backward, pulling Nevin on top of her in the process. He kissed her, a groan still rolling through him, swallowing her screams with his mouth as he continued to pump in and out of her, dragging his cock through her tight, wet folds.

“Yes, yes! I am yours, and you are mine!” He growled into her ear and bit down on her neck, sucking hard. The movements of his hips gave her no reprieve or chance to recover as he fucked her straight through her orgasm, forcing her to ride the high continuously.

She writhed beneath him, body trying to escape, but he wouldn’t let her. He kept up the pace, his cock driving into her pussy as his threads left her ass, and then reversing the process. Cock in, Tendril out - then Tendril out Cock in.

Eteri’s body felt as though it was going to collapse on itself, she was tired, she had reached her high, but she kept going. That same burning that was welling up from within her at the temple drove her to more… for more. The catgirl arched her back allowing Nevin to drive himself deeper. The tip of his cock pressed hard up against her cervix and she bit her tongue, hard enough to taste her own blood in her mouth, she spat it out in a dribble before she screamed, coming to orgasm again. This time, Nevin did slow down, easing his pace enough to allow her to breath.

Her claws dug into Nevins back and dragged down to his hips to push him deeper. “N-Nevin….” she spoke between halted breaths. “W-want feel…” She paused. It was … was it wrong to ask this? The thought burned in her mind and before she could second guess the words they left her lips. “Want feel your tendrils take blood too.”