[Mature Content AHOY]

Alina strongly considered leaving the manor while the blonde woman was distracted. All in all, the events of the night seemed too good to be true. But on the other hand, Esmeralda really did seem like just a lonely, wealthy woman. And Alina was a trained warrior, all 115 pounds of her. She had her belt knife, and she had her skills in the martial arts. She did not fear the blonde islander. She would just be careful not to ingest anything the woman gave her. She was a self proclaimed mistress of potions, after all. How else would she think fit to attack? Alina took a deep breath and settled her nerves. She was probably just paranoid. Most likely, she had just struck it lucky and been invited into a kindly stranger's house.

Esmeralda waltzed out of the back room and down the stairs wearing a leather body suit. Her hair was loose and the suit was missing patches in strategic places. Her taut breasts peered through openings in the garment's chest and a manicured blonde bush peered from the bare area in the crotch. She had a big, tight smile on her face with her cheeks puffed out, and she carried a set of shackles with four cuffs.

"Whoa!" Alina cried as if she was halting a Coronian horse. She sprang upright off the divan and held up both hands. "I don't know what you think you're doing, but-"

Esmeralda got close enough and spat the liquid she'd been holding in her mouth in a practiced spray. It fanned out, droplets spattering Alina's eyes, nose, and mouth. The dancer collapsed slackly on the ground, powerless to move but still fully awake.

"That, my dear, is a Bane-special. I call it slumber rain. I immunized myself with the antidote before putting it in my mouth, of course. Otherwise I might have died. But you..." One long-nailed hand reached out to caress Alina's dark hair, while the other lifted her snuff box for a quick snort. Alina was no longer convinced it contained only perfumes. "You should be paralyzed for ten minutes or more. Long enough for me to get you in place." Smiling and humming a cheery tune, Esmeralda bent down and affixed the cuffs to Alina's slender ankles and wrists.

Alina could do nothing but watch and endure as she was shackled and dragged up the stairs, and eventually hoisted onto a large firm bed. She lay on her side, hands cuffed behind her and attached to a running chain that secured her ankles. She stared at her captor in forced silence, wishing she could scream. She tried to keep her eyes away from the bits of tantalizing flesh Esmeralda had put on display.

"I love travelers," the Scaran woman said, stroking the dancer's cheek. "Their stories are as interesting as their faces. But one thing I find tiresome," her hand slid down Alina's chest, in between her breasts, and then detoured to pluck her belt knife from its sheathe. "Is that they have too many things." The mistress of poisons casually cut Alina's belt off and slid the leather aside. Next she sliced up and down the dancer's silken clothing, pulling it away piece by piece until the Fallieni woman lay naked. "Such beautiful skin..." Esmeralda simpered, running the keen edge of the knife along her tanned back. "Despite the sun's abuse, you're still so smooth. I could just cut you up and crawl inside you."