I'm curious to know if I'm able to purchase a bow that instead of firing arrows, fires bolts of pure magic. The bow would only have so many charges before being depleted and would have to be restored either the wielder's mana or through some sort of ritual. The ritual would take longer and couldn't really be done in combat, but would restore the bow's 'ammo' to maximum while the direct mana transfer would be much faster, but in return wouldn't restore a full yield to the ammo supply.

The other weapon I'm curious about would be a set of three magical crystal orbs that would be controlled mentally via some form of circlet or crown as the focal point. They could be 'shattered' and reshaped into javelin type weapons or combined into one slightly larger than normal shield. The reshaping would be quick, but the crystal is not impenetrable. Would probably be more resistant to magic than physical attacks.

The final item would be a bag of holding, and what the size limits on those would be.

I'm curious about the cost, the materials that would be appropriate for the items, and whether or not they are actually feasible items to bring into Althanas.