Level completed: 81%, EXP required for next Level: 2,596
    Level completed: 81%,
    EXP required for next Level: 2,596

GP

Name
    Lichensith Ulroke
    Race
    Human
    I think perks are something that should be discussed at a later date once we can see that PGs alone are viable. So, given the limited conversation here, this is what I am going to pitch to you, the members. Use the RolePlayer's Corner to post your Power Group, Clan, or Guild recruitment/info threads. Do your recruitment, discussions, etc there. Treat it just like the PGs you used to have. If after a few months we can see that power groups are seeing some improvement in activity worth further investment, we can start to discuss making them more interesting.

Is anyone opposed to that?

Viator Mundi

EXP: 155,108, Level: 17
    Level completed: 18%, EXP required for next Level: 14,892
    Level completed: 18%,
    EXP required for next Level: 14,892

GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Telgradian

View Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashla View Post
    I'm not too sure on the "10 members only" thing, but the rest of it sounds good. I've always liked the RP aspect more than awards, either way. Not sure ten members only would be a great idea; it could basically be like "Sorry, but you can't join because we already have max players." It seems a little unnecessary and maaaaybe uncool?

I like everything else though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zack Blaze View Post
    I'd be fine with PGs having a member cap on perks, but telling someone "Sorry, but you came too little too late" seems a bit mean. Regional bonuses seem like a good idea as well, or PG specific awards, but not super magic items of doom like we used to have with the IK.
    This.

Supreme Overlord

EXP: 96,913, Level: 13
    Level completed: 50%, EXP required for next Level: 7,087
    Level completed: 50%,
    EXP required for next Level: 7,087

GP

Name
    Max Dirks
    Race
    Human

View Profile
    Perhaps I should have been more clear. Under my proposal, PGs are not capped at 10 members. They are capped at 10 perks to be distributed to whatever members the leader wants.

Shadow, I hope you respect how annoying it was to audit PG activity. I will never advocate for that again.

Innocence & Instincts

EXP: 29,359, Level: 7
    Level completed: 30%, EXP required for next Level: 5,641
    Level completed: 30%,
    EXP required for next Level: 5,641

GP

Name
    Black Shadow
    Race
    Human
    I get that, I did not really care too much for that being the way Pos keep their HQs either, just a suggestion as to how the 10 are decided, but I completely understand how annoying it is!

Legend

EXP: 45,220, Level: 9
    Level completed: 13%, EXP required for next Level: 8,780
    Level completed: 13%,
    EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Just my thoughts.

I've been on sites where groups function in a pretty similar way. You have a leader, some sort of chain of command, and a limited amount of members. The site I'm thinking about is actually the ADBZ site I used to rp on. Some inspiration could be taken from such systems. I feel like this could work really well for Althanas. So basically do it like this: Leader/Chain of Command, then X amount of loyal members. I am okay with limiting the number of people who can join a PG. I'm fine by that. What I'm suggesting to is make a regular chain of command type of idea. That ways, if whatever PG system is currently in works comes into fruition, then you can have it function in some similar way to that.

I'm pretty flexible about the chain of command idea. I think that it could work like this as well: one leader, and one or two chain of command people to follow the leader sort of deal. There's a lot of potential here for that. A guild structure should be flexible but definitely have a sort of theme they are built around. Themes/goals/etc. I'll chime in as I come up with more ideas, but hopefully my suggestions are useful to you guys!

~Pav