(Looking for ONE Combatant between levels 1-3. Looking for someone who can post fairly regularly!!! Thanks in advanced. No need to contact me before posting just post, first come first to the fite! YEAH!!!)

Funny how the simplest things used to mean so much. Loss. Love. Sacrifice. My Father, Halm Belthasar...has betrayed my people. Most importantly he has betrayed me and my Mother. I will not forgive him for that betrayal is the main reason I cut him the last time we met...I will never forget that pain, the hurt. My whole life had meaning up until he took it away from me...from us. I will never forget the pain...

"Master Elthas...are you all right?" The monk said plainly.

He blinked a few times to break out of the deep thoughts he'd found himself in. Thinking about the past helped him remember why he was doing what he was doing. -Once he settled down, he looked the monk square in his brown eyes. Elthas shook his head. "I was jut thinking about something from before." Elthas said honestly. A lot of things had gone down, but he'd retained his personal morals and values. He'd still remained a good man at heart...but a hero was a far stretch from who he was at that turning point in his life.

"You seem tired...are you certain you want to do this?" The monk asked, there was sincerity in his voice.

I've always liked the monks. Aside from a few bad apples...they were always good people. Elthas nodded for a moment. "I am certain." Elthas was oft seen in The Citadel's chambers oft those years of his life. Her was training himself...attempting to prove his worth after his Father's betrayal. "I'd like my usual chamber if that can be arranged."

"Chamber six yeah?"" The monk asked in exchange.

"Yes." Elthas said in return. "My typical arena should suffice."

"Any requests or stipulations this time?" The monk asked.

"Have it be a night, and position me near the usual camp environs. Should be a fair arrangement for whoever should accept the challenge." Elthas said casually.

"I will let the opponent know that they will be fighting in Concordia Forest, by night. As per your usual arrangements." The monk said, sealing the deal at that point.

Once chamber number six was fully configured for him and whoever would end up being his opponent for the unfolding events...Elthas found himself staring at his usual campfire. It's been some time. I miss you...Hilda Terrentius. Elthas thought to himself as he found himself in an unusually melancholy mood. It had been some time since he found himself truly tested in combat. His eyes were closed and his light skin reflected the campfire and moon light. Stars above, twinkling with their infinite mystery. Elthas...oddly enough...began to sing an old byproduct of his limited time as a bard folks. He kept his daggers by his side, ready to swing them at a moment's notice. He merely would wait until his opponent arrived.

Until destiny would be revealed once more.

He found himself thinking of the past often those days and nights. Further, the betrayal from his Father had left a wound that would never close down. Father...one day I shall kill you for what you've done to us. Elthas felt a certain pang of disgust as the thoughts of his Father resurfaced. One day I shall kill you...be prepared for that day... Elthas opened his eyes at that point...