(Takes place at some point after: [url=http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?1202-Of-Forest-Elves-and-Humes-(Humans)] ~This Thread~ [/urll] potentially looking for ONE partner, otherwise solo quest)

Elthas normally slept skyclad in his room.

But that night, he could not sleep. Normally a thing easily attained, sleep would not come and he was haunted by nightmares. Images of his father haunted his troubled mind. He knew that someday he would have to confront his father again. It was his destiny. As he dreamed the nightmares were consistent. His body turned in his bed as comfort would not be found. He had an athletic runner's physique. His muscles were tightened with stress from the nightmares. He was sweating. Tossing and turning night after night as he thought about the one journey he had not yet started.

In his mind he saw a burning fortress and heard the sounds battles. Men and Elves fought. And in the center of the chaos was he and his father. Halm Belthasar, the legendary Hero. Elthas was arguing with his father. Always the same argument. His farther had tensed up underneath his armour, and he wielded the mystical sword that he always used in battle. Once a symbol of The Forest Elves, now reduced to a corrupted husk. Glowing with darkness.

Elthas looked his father in the eye. "FATHER. It is not yet too late to stop this madness." Elthas pleaded with the older Elf, his face scarred from their previous meeting. He extended his hand towards his Father. "Please. Everybody misses you, Drathis, Elysia, ME. I miss you." He was trying to do the bidding of The Great Tree. The Great Tree had decreed that Elthas MUST SAVE Halm Belthasar. Elthas was pleading, trying to reach his father and stop him from his madness.

During the chaotic fighting Elthas had not noticed the rogue who was moving behind him...

Elthas looked at his father attempting to reach him. Suddenly, Halm smacked his son's hand away. "What are you doing coming back here? It was you who set this patrol of Radasanth on us was it not?" Halm had menace in his voice.

Elthas was stunned. "NO! Listen to me father! I don't care about your new allies, I just want to save YOU."

It was at that point the lone rogue stabbed Elthas with a sword from behind. The tip of the blade piercing his front side. Elven blood poured from the harsh injury, lethal in nature. Elthas was stunned by what had just happened. "Father...I..." Elthas knelt down on the ground slowly fading form the lethal injury as he bled out. The sword was removed from his body as the rogue readied another attack.

Halm walked the rogue off for a moment. "You see now? There is nothing to go back to. There is nothing to save, I have made my choice. Son. DEAL WITH IT." And Halm sliced Elthas' head off...

A moment later, Elthas awoke from the terrible nightmare.

I've been running.

Running so so far...

Hiding from a fate I do not want.

Tell me, someone, anyone.

What am I supposed to do...?

Elthas thought to himself as there was a knock on his door. "Leave me alone." Elthas responded suddenly, sounding a bit more harsh than he meant to.

"I'm coming in." It was Drathis, his brother He walked into the bedroom and closed the door behind him. "Elthas you're covered in sweat. Again."

Elthas blinked and sighed. "I was dreaming again."

"...Of Father...?" Drathis asked and sat down on the floor next to Elthas.

Elthas nodded. "The dreams are getting worse."

"You have a gift. You can see like the old seers do." Drathis explained. "Mother was telling me about them before. The seers could see things, and change things. Perhaps that is what you are experiencing."

"I'm scared, Drathis. I have never been so afraid of anything in my life." Elthas said calmly.

"You have to confront him one last time." Drathis rubbed his chin. "I'm going to go with you."

Elthas reached forward and put a hand on his brother's shoulder. "Thank you. I don't know if we can save him but I have to try." Elthas did not know any answers, but he would consult with Xu Bellaparte, and several of the other village elders about the matter. "I must seek council."

"From the elders, you mean? That is a good place to start. They will be able to aide you much better than I can on my own." Drathis nodded and they talked well into the hours of the night, until the next morning.

(Note: Enter here, in the next IC day, or otherwise SOLO thank you.)