EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile

~A strange purchase...~

(I want to handle this OOC as much as possible)

Okay guys this is a really ODD request probably but I want to purchase a HOUSE in Stonevale (Does not have to be anything fancy but can be upgradeable over time) and be an official like RESIDENCE for Nosdyn in Stonevale. Let me know what could be the price ranges for a basic house. Looking for a simple structure sort of deal maybe with one or two floors, TOPS and an underground section for a purpose that will be explained later. Mainly I want Nosdyn to have a place he can call home. Later on I'll upgrade it to a larger house like an estate or something. But let me know what are the price-ranges for this and we can work things out from there!

~Pav

upon the cheek of night

EXP: 224,444, Level: 20
    Level completed: 0%, EXP required for next Level: 0
    Level completed: 0%,
    EXP required for next Level: 0

GP

Name
    Joshua Breaker Cronen
    Race
    Demigod
    Hey Pav, so, you don't really need to buy a house just to say that Nosdyn has one. Lots of people (Nevin, Yvonne, Ayaka etc) have houses or shops that their characters operate out of. There's no cost for that. The only reason we've sold houses through the bazaar in the past was for when people wanted their own subforums. I'm not sure if we still do that, and if we did it would cost around 10k GP. But what you're asking for is free my friend, enjoy it!
    "The breeze did not stir. The stars did not twinkle. The trees did not sway and the brook did not babble.
    For the world did not turn when Am'aleh wept, and a tear had tumbled down her cheek."