Level completed: 65%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,861

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)

A Good Thing? [Closed]

Nevin stretched out his arms and sighed, deeply. He had just finished up with another ornerous delivery - he’d had a few customers lately who wanted their orders delivered to them, instead of coming to pick it up in the store. Normally, he would have flat out ignored these requests, as he had far more than enough to deal with just handling purchases inside of the store; but the few who had kept insisting, had all ended up paying a rather hefty charge in order to have them brought to them. So, he had grinned and born it. But - he definitely needed an assistant, one who could take these deliveries out while he stayed at the shop to work. He would have loved to have Eteri help him - but he had a deep rooted belief that if he asked her to deliver anything but the most dense, durable objects, they would reach the delivery point in a rather battered condition. So, he had her stay and watch the store while he made the deliveries.

Things had smoothed out between them after he had gotten his head out of his ass and admitted what was causing him problems - his fear of what he was becoming, and of losing her. He was still afraid of that - still searching for a way to save her, to keep her alive. His frantic, desperate search had eased, a little, not because his desire to keep her with him had lessened any, but more because by sharing the concern with her, he knew Eteri would actually be looking into ways herself. Their minds worked in wildly different ways, and with any luck, his girlfriend might be able to come up with an idea that he would have overlooked. His determination to keep her with him had only firmed up recently. He.. could not really think of a life without her in it. The alchemist hummed in thought as he reflected on that, drumming his fingers against his leg as he paused on the corner of a street.

He.. really couldn’t think of his life without her in it. Nevin tilted his head to the side, shifting out of the way as someone hurried across the street. He’d known her for a few months - but it felt like she had been with him for a lot longer than that. They’d been through - a fair amount together, from things as simple and mundane as meals and just being together, to things like that madman who had kidnapped her and tried to make her into ‘art’. The pain Nevin had felt when he thought she had just left him, the fear and anger when he had begun to realize what Stefan had wanted to do - to his terror and raw fury, when she had nearly strode into the fire… Nevin’s hand curled into a fist as he suppressed the dark tremor of anger that shot through him at that memory. Leaping into the flames had been, instinctive, automatic. The drive to protect her had been overwhelming.

So had the urge to rip Stefan apart after that. And Nevin hadn’t resisted that urge, either. The alchemist took a deep breath and shook his head sharply, pulling himself out of the memories, out of the past and into the present. He wasn’t there in the Gallery anymore. But - as he stood outside of his shop, having walked there while lost in his memories - he could feel his magic singing, a soft crescendo of magic. Someone had bled, and bled profusely, nearby. His heartrate began to pick up - and he quickly unlocked the shop door, and threw himself inside. A few paces in, his heart beats slowed. The resonant magic, without the wall in the way, had cleared up. It wasn’t Eteri, but a stranger’s blood, an unknown. He let out a deep, deep breath, and locked the door behind him, then headed towards the back of the store, looking for where his girlfriend was, to get her to expl-

Well. He had found Eteri. The blue-haired catgirl was currently kneeling in the kitchen, with a body slumped on top of the table, and was devotedly scrubbing at blood stains on the floor. She was humming, singing to herself softly in Akashiman, and hadn’t noticed him enter. The redhead concentrated, and the blood seeping into the floor was pulled up, and out, congealing into tiny little ‘rocks’ that hit the ground and began to roll together as he focused. He turned his dark gaze to his lover, and raised an eyebrow.

“Eteri, my love. Why is there a corpse on our table?” At least, Nevin thought he was a corpse.
    - "We are born of the blood, made men by the blood, undone by the blood; Fear the old blood."

Nevin: Formal, thoughtful, nurturing, bearer of tropey tentacles.

"More threads! More! Threads for the Crimson Thread King!"
    A member of the NevCrew:
    Nevin: Thread count: please, don't try.
    Erik: Thread count: five or six. Maybe seven...
    Huntsman: seven. Maybe eight. Shhhhhhh.
    Telli' thread count: zero. I just can't get into writing the little hellion.
    Ronnel: Not even approved yet.

EXP: 15,383, Level: 5
    Level completed: 24%, EXP required for next Level: 4,617
    Level completed: 24%,
    EXP required for next Level: 4,617

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin
    “Eh?” I watched as droplets of blood lifted from the floor then wobbled and warbled and then solidified before falling back down against the wooden boards.

Tink.

Tink.

Tink.

I blinked then looked up at Nevin. “Oh. Is Thief.” I replied. The now dead man had come into the store asking for Nevin, when I told him that Nevin wasn’t here he pretty much jumped me. Demanding I give him everything we had as he brandished some piddly little knife. I had my own injuries. My ribs were in a lot of pain and I had bruises all over my torso. I was bleeding with several small cuts along my arms and legs but thankfully my attire hid that. As did his blood.

I ripped into him. Quite literally. His soul was ugly anyway. All tattered and bits of black and dark green. Totally gross. I turned my wide, yellow eyes to the dead man. His black hair and clothing dripping in blood. “Ah...made mess huh? Try clean!” I said happily as I picked up the brush and shuffled over to the table on my knees.

I heard Nevin sigh. “Eteri… why did you...you killed him? Are- are you ok?”

I nodded happily. “Mmm! Still have his soul. Is ugly but you said can use them to make Eteri live longer yes?” I paused to pull a vial out of my pocket and placed it on top of the dead man’s torn chest. “Here. Can get more if want.” I didn’t mind. Killing the man was easy enough and he was the one attacking me. If Nevin asked me to, I’d do it to others. I’d do anything he wanted of me. Nevin was my god, after all. I didn’t see the reason, but I’d have no aversion to killing if he straight up told me to. My tail swished side to side, thumping against the wood in a steady rhythm as I hummed softly.

I watched as the man’s blood swirled around in a spiral, swirling into the air before pooling into the sink - but, curiously, not going down the drain. Nevin must have done something to prevent it. I heard him step up behind me, and his arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me into his embrace. “Are you OK, my love? I - you know I can feel your blood.” His voice was soft. “I don't like it when you're hurt.”

I blinked and tilted my head to the side. “Eh? Just small pains. Am fine.” I let go of the cleaning brush and ignored it as it clattered to the floor. I swiveled around and pressed my face into his chest. I inhaled deeply. “Mmm Nevin smell nice.” I rubbed my face into his clothing. “Eteri promise is ok.” I felt fine, better than fine- well aside from the pain in my ribs and the few scratches. I didn’t want him to worry. I pulled away from him. “Ah! Next time Eteri won’t make such mess ok?”

“Make all the mess you need, love. Trash the shop, if it means you don't get hurt next time this happens.” I felt tiny pinpricks along my back, and warmth flowed into me. This wasn't the deep, dangerous healing that ripped him apart to do but - more like when he drank from me. He learned his head down and pressed his lips to mine gently.

I Grinned and all too happily returned the kiss, wrapping my bloodied arms around his torso as I pressed further, deepening the kiss. We toppled to the floor entangled in each others arms. I adored moments like these. Feeling him pressed up against me, the wandering warmth of his hands as they travelled down my back to rest on my backside. I purred into the kiss until he pulled away.

“E-Eteri you know I can’t control myself when you do that.”

I grinned mischievously. “Yes. I know.” I wriggled my body, in just the right way. He groaned softly and pushed me back so he could sit himself up.

“As much as I want to...we need to sort out this body, and Eteri my love - hmm. I don't know if I can use the soul as it is to keep you alive, but, do you know of a way of doing it yourself? I don't have the materials yet for the process I know of.” His hands stayed on me despite pushing me back, and his fingers were gently squeezing even now. “Hmm. I can't manipulate life force within quiescent forms, or directly in souls. But… Love? Think you could knock the next idiot who tries this out?” There was an odd, darker edge to his slow smile.

I slowly nodded. “Yes…” I didn’t have the answers he needed. I had no way of doing the things he wanted. I couldn’t manipulate souls in such a way, my forte was in seamstress work, not in using them for alchemy or magic. “Eteri can go find. Knock out and bring back?” I asked, my voice quiet as I watched him. Enamoured with him and his gentle touches. The way his dark eyes drank in the entirety of me, and the soft wisps of red that danced across his tired and pale skin. Damn...I loved this man so much. Was it wrong to be so irrevocably in love with your own deity? Did that even matter?

I shifted my hands to his legs and squeezed them tightly, refusing to move from my position within his lap. I could feel how aroused he was, but I didn’t care. I’d wait for that. “Nevin...Eteri would do anything for you.”

His lips curled into a softer smile. “I've noticed, love.. Sometimes it is hard to keep you from doing things for me.” He raised an eyebrow, teasing me with his words. “And I would do anything for you, my Eteri. I - cherish the life we have together. Being with you is the happiest I have been.” He leaned down and pressed a kiss against my neck.

I wriggled more in his lap as I craned my neck to allow him more room. He held me a bit tighter as he nibbled and sucked gently on my skin, leaving a soft bruise on my flesh. “I will find a way to keep you alive, dear. We don't need to go hunting down idiots - but if they come to us… Well. The fools in this area already have been warned not to mess with me or mine. And you, are mine.” His possessive growl rolled across my ear. I couldn’t help but sink into his grip, melt against his warmth. That tone...that possessiveness. It drove me wild, and yet at the same time it sedated me. It felt so right to be spoken to like that by him. To have him claim me in my entirety. He didn’t care that I was covered in another man's blood. He didn’t care that I had just committed a murder. He was only worried about me.

My silly god
    I am cat gurl, gib me ur soul

EXP: 61,139, Level: 10
    Level completed: 65%, EXP required for next Level: 3,861

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    Nevin slowly, steadily, ran his hands across Eteri’s form, his touch firm and just a bit rough. She was cradled in his lap, her back pressed up against his chest as he leaned his head forward, gently nipping on her furry ear. One hand slowly began running its fingers along the hem of her skirt, just barely teasing his fingertips beneath it. The soft weight of her ass wriggling about in his lap was driving the alchemist wild, and it was quite difficult for him to focus on anything but her.

“My dear, stop moving about like that or I'm going to rip your clothes off.” He growled out. They needed to - the body needed to be dealt with. Otherwise it would start to stink up the place.

He heard her huff, mumbling “you started it…” In her grumpy voice as she slid off of him. His hand caught her tail, squeezing it as she left his embrace, tempting and teasing her. She turned around and gave him an attempt at a glare, her cheeks puffed and eyebrows furrowed. Lips jutted out. Freckles of blood dotting her face. He grinned and wiggled his fingers at her as her fur bristled. Then he stood up - shifting his pants slightly as the front tented up.

“Alright. My workshop should have the necessary stuff to process the corpse. We can move it into there until I have the time to render it down for disposal.” His voice was rough and his eyes were rather hungry as he smirked at his girlfriend.

She looked up at him, her head tilted as her annoyance turned to confusion. “Oh… if you is doing that can Eteri go outside for tiny bit?” He raised an eyebrow and hummed in thought. It might on one hand - he really didn't want her to leave, and had been intending on just throwing the corpse into a freezer locker until he had spare time to deal with it. On the other hand, he could get the body processed, and then take Eteri to bed. Either way…

“Be back in roughly half an hour, dear?” He raised an eyebrow. That should give him enough time. Eteri nodded and pushed herself off the floor, she straightened her bloodstained clothes and gave him a kiss on the cheek - only to be caught, and pulled back in for a much firmer, deeper kiss. Nevin finally let her go and stared into her eyes for a moment. “Be safe, dear.” He wasn't quite comfortable with letting her go out on her own, but - he needed to trust her, and trust in her ability to keep herself safe.

After she had left, the Alchemist sighed. He was definitely less happy without her around. And without her here, he could actually focus on the problem. The problem being.. Eteri had killed a man. With no apparent qualms. That wasn't the real problem though - Nevin had done it often enough himself, his hands had their own share of ‘blood’ upon them. It was more that - the body was here, in his shop. Or rather, in his house which was attached to his shop, and he didn't need someone accidentally seeing it and causing a panic. At least here, he could render it down into less recognizable parts. While not as effective as a butcher’s shop might be, he could still process the body - he was, after all, an Alchemist, and taking a corpse and turning it into useful ingredients was something he was very used to doing. Usually this was in regards to animal carcasses but… Well. In the end, humans were animals too. So he lifted the body up, and carried it into his workshop to begin the rather morbid process of cutting it apart.

There was a series of bangs and crashes as Eteri returned. Nevin came out of his workshop and his eyebrows shot as she quite literally arrived with an unconscious man behind her. Dragging him very awkwardly and with great difficulty by his left boot. The alchemist hurriedly locked the door behind his girlfriend, then turned and folded his arms over his chest, leveling a steady gaze onto the small woman. “Dare I ask what happened.” His voice was flat as he tapped his foot. He'd been working for a while to take care of disposing of the erstwhile thief, and had been looking forward to relieving some stress with the woman he loved. And instead, she had come back with another individual - this one still groaning, unconscious, but not dead, yet.

“Nevin said you needed someone living. Here.” Eteri quite proudly dropped the man onto the floor with a heavy thunk. “Is for you.” She stepped on his back, over him then approached Nevin as she wrapped her arms around him, nuzzling her face into him. “Found drunk man in ally. Not important. Right?”

The alchemist closed his eyes as he wrapped his arms around his lover’s waist. He drew in a deep breath and let it out slowly, letting it wash over the top of Eteri’s hair. “I… my Eteri. Thank you for trying.” He chuckled softly, and shook his head. “I.. Won't do this on a random person. The man you found - while he is drunk right now, when he's sober, he might be a husband, a father. He didn't attack you, or me, so, I don't view him as deserving of death.” His arms tightened around her waist.

“We know a few more vile individuals, people who seem to think hurting others is OK. When we find them - they are the ones that are OK. We’ll return this poor lost soul to the streets, I think.” Nevin kissed the top of her head.

Her ears flattened against her head. “Was...not good enough?” Her voice warbled and Nevin could tell she was upset. She drew away from him, her head lowered as her bangs hid her hair. She turned from him and kneeled down to prod the man.

“No - no, love that isn't it at all.” Nevin knelt behind her and held her shoulders. “Eteri. You - you do know, how I became what I am, right?” The alchemist didn't know if he had ever actually told his lover exactly what had happened, to make him what he now was.
    - "We are born of the blood, made men by the blood, undone by the blood; Fear the old blood."

A member of the NevCrew:

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin
    I shook my head. “No. Eteri just know you not want talk about past. Understand.” I poked the unconscious mans cheek again. Watching absently as his eyes danced behind closed lids. Was what I really did so wrong? He wanted this didn’t he? Did I misinterpret that? The man before me, he was a drunkard. A vagabond who was a member of the gallery. I highly doubted he had any sort of family. Was it really that bad to just sacrifice him? The man revelled in sacrifice for the name of ‘art’.

Now Nevin was bringing up his past, which was something he never wished to do before. I had asked, but he always denied. So I let him be. I figured it was best not to pry. “Eteri thinks Nevin is great man - uh...Great God.”

“I…” He sighed and shifted slightly, moving to kneel next to me, his shoulder pressing against mine. “I was a wanderer. Traveler, because I'd been kicked out of my family because I wanted to learn Alchemy to help people.” His dark eyes were focused on the man, and there was an odd look to them, one I wasn't used to seeing in his eyes. One I didn't like seeing in his eyes. Pain. His longer fingers stretched out and grasped the drunkard’s chin, and he rotated the man’s head back and forth as he continued speaking.

“I was captured by a village that had fallen into worshiping some kind of vile creature that dwelt, dwells, in the Crimson Plane. They were trying to bring it into our world, through a long, long series of rituals. They - sacrificed a boy that they had been raising, and me, to make us into a single host that would be better suited to being a vessel for the thing.” My Nevin’s voice was tight. I felt his body tense up and he retreated in on himself, shrinking beside me as he hunched inwards. “It almost worked. Whatever they tried to invite, didn't last. Because they messed up a part of the ritual when the sacrificed me, instead of one of their own. The thing wasn't truly welcomed into the new ‘vessel’, and when dawn broke, it was banished, or destroyed. Only a tiny part remained - a part of the dead God of the Crimson Plane. That's.. What you've been seeing in me, the divine soul that is slowly merging with me.” I slowly nodded. It made sense...two souls… that I had very slowly been weaving together.

“Think understand. You no want unwilling sacrifice because you was one?” He remained silent. I shifted and wrapped my arms around him, nuzzling into his neck. “Eteri love Nevin. No matter who or what become. Love you.” he leaned against me, and for a moment his eyes closed, and he sat quietly before they drifted back open.

Nevin suddenly snorted, his eyes narrowing. “Wait. This man. Honey, why do I recognize this man?” His dark red eyes turned, locking onto me, and it looked like the side of him, the scared, hurt, side, was locked away again. His eyes slid back and forth between me, and the man on the ground.

I mumbled. “Man from gallery...but Nevin… is… is what Eteri doing right? Merging souls?” I played with a strand of his crimson hair. Lightly tugging on it. “Eteri know can be… stubborn. But if I do anything to hurting you… Tell, please?” His eyes focused on mine, and I felt one of his hands run up my back, until was resting on the back of my head. He pulled me forward, resting his forehead against mine.

“I would, my love. And I do not know, if what you are doing is right, or wrong - I'm not someone who understands souls, or how they operate. I deal, dealt, with only the physical, the real world, for so long. Dealing with this? What I am.. I have no idea. I will trust your judgment far more than my own.” He kissed the tip of my nose before looking down at the man again. His eyes narrowed. “So this man was at the gallery.” And then his red eyes lit up, glowing with an inner brilliance was literally visible.

“What is you doing?” I stared at his eyes in awe, they glowed a brilliant and shining crimson it was amazing, beautiful. “Is so handsome..” I whispered. Those vivid red eyes shifted and focused on me, and they softened almost immeasurably. He reached up and caressed the side of my face, his hand tender and gentle.

“It is one of the powers I developed. I don't use it often - but it allows me to see the bonds between people. How strongly they are connected - and their emotions between each other. For example, I can see the love, and devotion, flowing between the two of us. The flashes of your wonder, your love, and your concerns. And when I look at him… I see…” He sighed and looked away.

“Fanatical devotion. To both of us. Not love but - worship. Especially to me.” His voice had grown soft. Weighted.

“Is that good thing?” I asked. He frowned.

“ ‘A good thing’,” he absent-mindedly correcting me. “And I'm.. Not sure. I'm still not used to - this side of things. I can mentally process your devotion much better, due to our relationship. But this? It's bizarre to me.” He sighed and sat back, leaning on one hand as he rubbed his head with the other. “The members of the Gallery that have joined the church all seem to be almost dangerously devoted to me, and have no qualms with death.”

I smiled, trying to comfort him. “because it's...I don't understand it but Eteri would be happy to die for you.”

“I do not want that.” His voice was very, very firm, as he turned those shining red eyes on me. “I want you, my love, to live by my side. It may take some time to figure out where to get viable life force to harvest, but I won’t take it from unwilling sacrifices who have done no harm to us.”

“What about a willing sacrifice, my king?” Nevin just about leapt in the air at the croaky, cracked voice that suddenly spoke up.

“See! He okay to do the thing! Make live longer!” Nevin was staring hard, at the man.

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    The redhead alchemist was actually in a fair amount of shock at the moment. He hadn't realized when the man had woken up, distracted as he was by the by play of the connections and bonds between them. And trying to process the fanatical devotion that this man possessed towards him. It was frightening, actually. Eteri’s devotion was explained, at least in part, by their love, it had a definable origin and a basis. Others might be disturbed by how he and his girlfriend felt for each other, but at least it was rooted in a bright emotion.

This man though, this vagabond. His devotion seemed to spring from nothing, it had no basis beyond its own existence. There was also a sense of obligation, like the vagabond felt like it was his duty to do - something. The drunkard reached up and grasped at the Alchemist’s shirt, his yellowed, bloodshot eyes locking onto Nevin’s glowing crimson orbs. “You.. My king. You would make me into art?” His voice was raspy, but almost desperate. “Art that - has a purpose, even?” He pulled himself upright with his hold on Nevin’s shirt.

“I - what?” The man leaned forward, and Nevin could smell the wash of alcohol - but it was not strong at all. Had the man just splashed himself with booze and fallen asleep?

“My king. We live to serve you. You showed us glorious, wonderful art, and helped Stefan ascend into something truly beautiful. Your love for the Lady, and your fury at him, transcended, gave us something truly spectacular to behold. And now, now I learn, I might be honored to take part in another display of your love for the lady. How could I possibly refuse?” His hand was trembling on Nevin’s shirt. “Please, my king. Give my life worth. Let me serve you and the lady.” His breathing was growing quicker, and his eyes were wide with a twisted anticipation. “All I ask - is that you let some of the others witness it. Let them see you take this life, and use it to make something great. Rip the blood from me, and use it to feed and sustain the lady, for the Gallery to observe your wondrous art once more.”

Nevin was frozen, staring in shock at the man. This was - even more than Eteri, this man was ready to die. No, he seemed to crave it, even. Nevin didn't know how to handle that - or how to handle his request. He swallowed, roughly, and closed his eyes, letting his magic fade from them. As the gallery member had been speaking, Nevin had been witness to the truth and sincerity in the man, and his actual, keen desire to be made into ‘art’. Thick flow, the man legitimately desired to have Nevin kill him, in front of a crowd of his peers.

What in the hell was he supposed to do here? He desperately wanted to help Eteri, to extend her life span. And so far, he hadn't been able to figure out a way of doing it that didn't involve killing someone else. Not yet, at least. And now here, was someone who was obsessively devoted to him, begging him to kill him for just that reason. It wasn't just ‘acceptance’ in the fanatic’s emotions, it was an actual, literal yearning.

Nevin stood up abruptly, disengaging from the man’s hand and stepping away. His eyes were still closed, as he drew in a deep breath, and let it out slowly. Without looking at the man, he gave his answer. “Spread the message, and set up a place to do it. I am not like Stefan, I have not planned and organized this. But - if you so desire it, I shall not refuse your offer.” The vagabond let out a loud gasp, clearly pleased, and kissed at Nevin’s coat before stammering out words.

“my ki-my king, thank you! Thank you. Oh my king, this shall be the most glorious moment of my life. I - I will go, there are those who have the knowledge on how to secure a venue. We all know you are an impromptu artist, and that merely adds to the worth of your art, my king! Oh, thank you! I - someone will come for you this evening, to bring you to the location.” He kissed at Nevin’s coat again, then rushed to his feet, and out the door.

The alchemist was gripping the wooden counter, hard, his fingers digging against the edge. When the door closed behind the fanatic, Nevin let out a loud gasp, and his body sagged, almost like a puppet with its strings cut. He - even with this being an eager, ready sacrifice, someone who greatly desired it, Nevin was still not truly okay with what he was going to do. Only the need to help Eteri, and the fanatic’s clear desire to have this happen, were preventing the redhead from rejecting this entirely.

“Master Nevin~” He heard her purr from behind him as her hands snaked around his waist. He drew in a deep breath slowly, as he felt her forehead press against the mid of his back.

“This good. He willing. We can use those necklaces and make him art and make Eteri live longer.” She was trying to comfort him but her words were macabre and spoken in a cheerful tone.

“This is what it means to be a God.”

He let out a sharp, almost bitter, laugh. “To accept sacrifices, in order to pursue a goal? That's not just part of being a God my love. That's also part of being dedicated.” ‘Obsessed’, he added internally. He knew he was obsessed with Eteri. But he couldn't really bring himself to care. She made him happy like nothing else had in his life so this was one obsession he would never try to break. “But.. I suppose a normal person wouldn't be able to do, what I will be.” Most couldn't. Thick flow, the closest he knew of, was either in some obscure necromantic art, or in the tested, forbidden knowledge of the philosopher’s stone. Neither of which he was willing to delve into. Not when - his own, innate powers, would allow him to drain the life force from a willing donor and replenish his own as he pushed it into Eteri.

A member of the NevCrew:

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin
    I spent the last few hours comforting Nevin In both word and body. He had his fill of my blood, and his hands had their fill of my body, and well..my body certainly filled with his. Damn…Even thinking back on it made me antsy. I wriggled on the bed and bit my lower lip. No. No… I’d be a good girl. I wouldn’t tempt him any more than I already had. Of course all I did was lick his cheek, apparently that was enough for him to quite literally rip off my bloody clothes, pull me into the shower and…

I shook my head. No! Bad Eteri. Think unsexy thoughts.

Although I would have loved to lie writhing under him all night. I was already dressed and watching him as he tightened his belt, a coy smile on my lips. “Hiding Eteris favourite.” I mused. He blinked and looked up at me, and a slow, languid smile curved his lips for a moment, his eyes glittering with affection and lust. He rolled his hips smoothly, teasing me before he reached down and picked up his shirt. He didn't pull it on just yet, instead staring at me in thought.

“Trust me, love. Once this is done I will definitely need more of that.” His voice was soft, but steady now, far more than it had been earlier. Good.

I stood and brushed my shrine maiden outfit down, thankful I now had multiples of the same outfit, a gift from my sister. The other had been bloodied, and discarded somewhere in the bathroom.. “How Eteri look?” I asked. He snorted and wordlessly stalked over to me, he wrapped an arm tightly around my waist and pulled me into a kiss. I murmured into it as he growled possessively. He broke away from the kiss and his lips danced against my ear. “You belong to me, I'm doing this for you. Understand?”

I nodded as my tail swished side to side. Dammit we only just got dressed. My fingers trailed up his bare skin. Fingers carefully dancing over the small scars on his chest from his last run in with the gallery. “Eteri understand.” I breathed. He gave me one final squeeze before letting go.

“And as for an actual answer - you look.. Fitting fit your place as my priestess, and my lady.” He grinned softly and rolled his shoulders. It was now that he actually pulled on his shirt, obscuring the scars and marks on his skin from his charge into the flames to save me.

Before heading off I padded over to the dresser and pulled open the draw that Nevin said I could put my stuff in. I picked up a series of silver bells, each with red ribbon. I looped one bell through each ear and wrapped one around my tail. It was a tradition with my family and their customs so it felt right to wear them now. I stiffened, body rigid as Nevin’s fingers curled around my tail, toying with the small bell, making it jingle. I heard a soft, amused chuckle before he was against my back, and his teeth nipped my ear. “You'll need to keep these on, afterwards, my Eteri. I want to make them ring.” His voice was a warm, low growl.

“That indecent!” I huffed. His fingers traced my jawbone. “And so were you earlier my love.” He laughed as he sauntered over to the bedroom door and held it open. I slapped my cheeks to hide my blush. He was more confident and possessive. I both loved and hated it. I loved it because it felt right to see him that way. I hated it because I felt…. He just knew how to play me.

I followed him out the door, and out the shop. It was beginning to get dark out. There only people in the streets were tired people either heading off to work, or home from work.

Nevin wrapped an arm possessively around my waist and held me closer. I glanced up at him. He held a stern and steady gaze. His jovial banter shifting to a mood suited to the task at hand.

“Eteri…” I paused and cleared my throat. Trying to speak properly. “I… am here for you. If you wish to stop all you is having to do is say so. Remember I am ok… with life span.”

“I will not stop. You are mine, my love. I do not wish to even think of having to live without you. I may not be entirely happy with this but, my qualms are nothing compared to keeping you with me longer.” His voice was steady and hard as he turned his dark gaze onto me. This was Nevin dedicated to a task - a side I only saw when he was focused on some alchemical task - or, on me when we were being intimate.

I nodded. He knew how I felt. Repeating it would Be silly at this point. I wanted to ease the tension in the air but he was too focused. Instead I tightened the grip I had on his arm and hummed softly, the bells chiming in time to my steps.

We rounded the corner to the docks and we were greeted with an unusual sight. “Eh?” two men in white suits and masks stood either side of a dark wooden palanquin, which had crimson chiffon dropped over it. The interior was adorned in red and white cushions. Forgetting the severity of the situation I let go of nevin and approached it. “Ah…. Pretty what is?”

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    Nevin tilted his head to the side, his eyebrows raising. He slid his eyes from the palanquin to the men on either side of it. He recognized it, even if his lover did not. “It is a palanquin, my dear. Ah, it's like a small carriage, meant to be carried by people instead of dragged by horses. It's for one or two people to ride in.” The two white-clad men on either side of the small construct nodded and bowed.

“Aye, the master has it right in one, lady. If you two would enter, we’ll carry you in. We’re sorry, we would have come to meet and bring you here, but the master did ask for discretion in this matter, so bearing him and yourself here in the manner befitting such individuals as yourselves would not have been appropriate.” The man on the left spoke, managing to get it all out in one breath. Nevin’s eyes swung and focused on the man as Eteri crawled into the padded interior, and both men bowed to the alchemist. “If you would?” The man on the left seemed to be the spokesman, as he swept his hand to indicate that Nevin should join his girlfriend inside of the palanquin.

The alchemist hesitated for a moment, until he saw Eteri give him a mischievous grin from inside of the curtains and shake her bum at him. The redhead narrowed his eyes and suppressed the urge to growl possessively, as he climbed inside after her. There were footsteps outside, the sound of at least two other people joining the first two, and the curtains were drawn closed, and they were lifted up into the air, swaying a bit awkwardly, thought it soon smoothed out.

Nevin had barely had time to sit down before they were lifted up. Eteri fell into his lap, and he automatically wrapped his arms around her waist to hold her steady. She quickly positioned herself, resting perfectly against him. Her body molded to his. He could hear the vibrations of the purrs coming from her. He bit back a groan as his hands tightened around her, and he had to lace his fingers together to keep himself from caressing her.

“Eteri had dream like this….” She said with a hazy voice. “Nevin was on big throne. Eteri at side and getting lots of pats.” Nevin blinked and looked at the back of her head. She continued, the quiet jingle of her bells breaking whatever silence would normally sit between her airy words. “Mmm… Eteri had collar and Nevin had chain. Is game maybe? Nevin very powerful. Feel it in dream. Eteri..ah… I want that for you. Does this feel right to you?” The redhead had to suck in a breath. The idea of her being collared and bound to him - it was something he had not even dared to contemplate since the debacle with Stefan. But he did want it, very, badly. He closed his eyes and tried to keep from groaning and reacting to her words.

She offered him a cheeky grin. “Can feel you against me.” She purred as she nipped at his ear. Nevin sucked in a sharp breath and the groan of arousal he'd been holding back broke through his lips. Her purrs were like an aphrodisiac to his ears, and when those tiny, sharp teeth dug into his skin - he clenched his eyes tight, and had to consciously keep from retaliating.

“Eteri like this side of you.” She purred. “Strong side of Nevin, is very good. Makes me happy.” the alchemist’s eyes snapped open and locked onto her, and his fingers dug into her thighs, pressing her down against him.

"Strong side of me - the side that is only barely from keeping from putting on a show for the gallery as I make you scream for me?" He growled out, his voice thick with desire and possessiveness. She bit her lower lip and wriggled oh so temptingly within his lap. She slowly shook her head and managed to breathe two words. “Dominant. Powerfu-ahh..” She whined as he gripped her backside and pressed her against his girth. She mumbled, clearly struggling herself. “N-Nevin...not right time?”

“Are you asking me, or telling me, pet?” His voice was a thick, hungry rumble that rolled across her ears as his teeth bit into the side of her neck, leaving a mark behind as he suckee hard on her skin. But - her response was cut off when the palanquin was set down, and he pressed her hard against his length one last time, rolling his hips beneath her before letting her move away if she desired.

She hadn’t moved, he could feel it, feel her - and just how….wet she was. Damn this tempting woman. The sides of the palanquin opened up, if the men had seen them act so sordid, they did not comment. “My lord, and lady - if you please?” The taller of the two gestured toward the large warehouse. The Gallery.

The last time they were here, Nevin had been seriously contemplating burning the place down and leaving nothing but ashes behind. It seemed like his decision not to was actually a good one, now. He sighed, as the sight of the place where Eteri had nearly died, and where he had leapt into flames to stop that, killed a part of his arousal. Not all, because his almost irresistible girlfriend was still wriggling on his lap. He lifted her up, and neither man commented on the tenting in his trousers as the alchemist stood up. At least, they didn't comment on it to Nevin or Eteri - though the redhead did see that at least the spokesman did clearly glance down, and smile widely.

What was that about? He glanced over to Eteri, too, but it was more a passing look than the appraisal that he had given Nevin. There wasn't lust in the glance, so it wasn't that he was interested in it himself, at least Nevin didn't think so. Still, no one said a word as the alchemist climbed out of the palanquin and then helped his lover out - holding her tight against him for a moment as the men moved to open the doors. He whispered into her ear, his warm breath brushing across her fur ever so gently.

“If you want, my pet, when we finish here and you recover, we can go pick out a collar together. Just. For. You.” He squeezed the base of her tail, then stepped out from behind her,offering her his arm. He laughed softly at her sudden loss of words and the pink hue to her lips

The couple was led into the same hall as last time, though there were a few differences. People forever trapped in macabre scenes of their death still littered the room but they were repositioned, no longer the main attraction. The once bare walls now had paintings hanging from them.

The paintings hung on the walls were - similar to the church. Darker, in nature, showing scenes of blood letting and blood flowing fresh from animals that seemed to exist solely to produce blood, but somehow still giving the same vibe as those in the entry hall of the Crimson Church. Eteri tugged on Nevin’s shoulder. “Look! They bleed lots just like Eteri.” Nevin’s eyebrow rose. He hadn't tried feeding on her heavily recently - what did she mean? That would need to be checked out.

The hall was also lit in a brilliant shade of red by lanterns hanging about the place, covered in red lampshades with web-like patterns etched onto them. Nevin somehow knew, that the patterns upon the shades were depictions of blood networks, painstakingly drawn into the lantern coverings. In the middle of the room, where the large fire pit had been, there was a large pool of red-tinted water. Not blood, Nevin would have been able to feel such a large amount of blood, but, colored water.

The real oddity, the real thing that was entirely bizarre, and made Nevin freeze in place as conflicting emotions bubbled up inside of him, was what was hanging above the water pool. The scene twisted as Nevin stared, looping back to the beginning. Fury, desperation, a strong protective urge, and possessiveness roiled inside of the alchemist’s chest.

Stefan, pierced over and over by vivid crimson threads, shot into view, flying from out of sight to hang, motionless, in the air above the pit. His expression seemed almost rapturous as he stared back along the threads to their origin. Then there was a silent tear, and the man’s body burst apart, a shower of bright blood, and dark viscera fell from the ruptured, torn body, vanishing from sight as it reached a certain point.

“Ah, my lord. Yes, your first work of great art. It forever hangs here as a testament to your glory and rise to director of our lovely museum. It feels rather appropriate. He sought to take her from you, and became art. And now, one of our own seeks to keep her with you, and becomes art. It is.. Glorious. Many of us are jealous.”

A member of the NevCrew:

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin
    Upon seeing the man strung up in the air by his own vitae I immediately hid behind Nevin. I shut my eyes tight and buried my head into the mid of back. I was afraid, I was scared of that man and everything he had taken from me. I still had nightmares about it sometimes and would wake up screaming and crying for Nevin. The times he was there he’d quickly calm me… but those nights he was away… that hurt the most.

Threads wrapped around me, pulling me close and holding me tight against Nevin's back, and I could feel them coiling and clinging to me, hanging onto me, and protecting me.

I didn’t want to be weak. I didn’t want to be so afraid. I was his priestess, it was my job to protect him. I shouldn’t be. This was nothing more than a man. I had hugged an angry god…. So dammit I could do this. I took a few deep breaths to calm my breathing. I could still feel my heart pounding in my ears as I stepped away from behind Nevin and instead stood at his side. The far wall held a banquet and my ears swiveled to it. “Is you having feast?” I asked.

“Indeed, my lady, we are, in your honor.”

I nodded. This was good. I’d use this as a distraction and to show Nevin how strong I could be. I turned to him with a smile. “Eteri will get us some food.” He tilted his head to one side but before he could do anymore I had pulled away from him and his threads, following one of the men dressed all in white as he lead me to the far table.

“Miss, it is lovely to see you again. I do hope you hold no ill will toward us. We merely enjoy artwork at its finest.” The man turned to look at me, I couldn’t see his eyes from behind the mask. His soul wasn’t… bad… it had swirls of yellow and orange and red, but it wasn’t good either. “All Eteri want is to serve Nevin and be with Nevin.” I paused. “He is a god so you be nice to him.” The man laughed softly. “Miss, we want nothing but to serve you both. You are the true works of art. We still long to see you painted red.” He paused as he gestured toward the lavish display of food.

I looked over the table, aware that the man had picked up two plates and gestured for me to load them up. So I did. I started with meats for me. I ripped off the bones and meats from a large roast duck and piled it onto my plate. For Nevin I gave him more of a variety, roast potatoes, some strange red stuff that smelt like berries, corn, meat. He always insisted on eating well. Finally a single apple on top of the mish-mash of food. “There.”

The man gave me a small bow. “Excellent miss. Take a glass for each of you and lets return to your Master.” I nodded and picked up two full champagne glasses. I sniffed one. “What is?”

We were walking back to Nevin now, I could tell he was antsy, in a way I was too. Sure he wasn’t too far away, and we were in nothing more than a large warehouse that had been converted into some twisted gallery… but… these people were all too willing to watch me die.

“Miss?”

“Eh!?” I looked up at the man.

“Liquid Ambrosia. Try some.”

I glanced back at the two glasses I was carrying. I sniffed one. Its bubbles tickled my nose. It was sweet… like honey. I took two sips from it. It… it was… it was like honey. Liquid honey that had a burning sensation as it went down my throat, then when it sat in my stomach it felt like my entire body erupted in a tingling warmth.”What… what is this?” I asked.

We had arrived in front of Nevin who gave me a curious look. I grinned and passed him his own glass. “Is like honey. Like nickname you used to call me.”

Nevin took the glass and sniffed it, one blood red eyebrow raising. He took a slow, steady sip, and closed his eyes for a moment. When he opened the again, he promptly took my glass from me, giving me a stern glare when I started to protest. “We can have this later, Eteri. Potent alcohol like this might affect the procedure, and I do not want anything unexpected happening here.”

“But….taste nice…” I whined.

The man who escorted me to the food interrupted, holding the plates in front of us. “My mistake Master, I did not think of that. Please. Enjoy yourselves.”

I grumbled. “Not hungry.” And… I wasn’t, we had eaten before we came and whilst I was enticed by the grand display, being denied something I wanted put me in a sour mood. Nevin rarely denied me what I wanted. It wasn’t fair. I huffed and crossed my arms in front of me. “Am fine.” Nevin turned his gaze onto me his eyes narrowed.

“Eteri.” His voice was firm as he stared steadily at me. “You know that alcohol while I work is not allowed. This time it extends to you as well.” Nevin gestured to the food. “Eat.”

I huffed and grabbed the plate of meat from the man and sat myself down on the floor. “FINE.” I went to take a bite.

“Ah! No. No Miss please…” Before I could the man took my food away, right out of my hands as he gestured for me to stand. “Please, here…” He gestured for us to follow. We weaved in and around the crowd till we reached the pool of red-tinted water. I wrinkled my nose. I may not be hungry, but I wanted it now because I was being denied it.

The man gestured to a lavish throne chair atop an elevated pedestal before the lake. “Please, you two must dine here.”

“Fine..” I mumbled as I climbed the several stairs and sat on the smaller cushion by the throne. I figured that was for me, and the larger chair was for Nevin. He was the god after all, and it was strikingly similar to my dream. Although my dream didn’t involve this nasty place. I reached out for my plate of food and was handed it instantly. I grumbled as I grabbed a meaty turkey leg and bit into it.

Nevin sat in the throne, hesitating for only a moment as he studied it with an odd expression on his face. Then it smoother led out and he sat down, setting the two glasses of alcohol on the far side of the throne from me, well out of my reach. He took the plate of food he was offered, and began slowly eating it with one hand - because his other hand was gently stroking my hair. It had been an automatic motion, as soon as his hand was empty his fingers were running across my head.

I stopped eating and let the plate sit in my lap, the moment I was done with it, it was taken from me by another masked man. It was difficult to differentiate them all. They were so strangely attentitive to my needs. Not as much as Nevin though. I leaned into his gentle minstrations. WHatever ire I felt earlier began to dissipate. “Eteri like this….” I mumbled.

“You belong at my side, love.” Was the calm comment from Nevin as his dark eyes scanned the large warehouse. His touch shifted from gentle strokes to a massaging, scratching motion. His palm brushed my ears while his fingers worked around the base of them, then he was massaging my scalp. He seemed distracted, still. I didn’t overly mind. “Yes. I do.” I said proudly. Knowing I had remembered to use the proper pronouns this time. “Will always be at your side.”

“.... Yes. Yes, you will.” His red eyes locked onto me, his attention fully on me then and there, a heavy weight as he stared into me. There was an odd, quirked smile on his lips. I returned it with one of my own, I lifted my body, wanting to lounge in his lap but paused as we were interrupted.

“Ah...I’m so happy to… to do this for you.” A voice commented from below. I shifted my gaze from Nevin down to a familiar face. It was the drunk man from earlier. He cleaned up rather well. He wore a white suit, much like the rest of the patrons. Come to think of it… where did all these white things come from?

“Miss Eteri, its an honor to know my life will be sacrificed to prolong yours.” He gave me a low sweeping bow. “Preparations are complete and we will begin whenever you are ready, Master.”

I huffed and turned back to Nevin, leaving the cushion I shifted on my hands and knees till I sat in front of him, then I placed a head gently in his lap. I wouldn’t let these people ruin this wonderful feeling running through me.

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    Nevin slowly shifted, running his fingers through Eteri’s hair as he took in a slow, deep breath, and let it out. She was a steadying presence for him, the only thing keeping him from storming out right now in a shower of blood as he killed the people who had been so ready to watch her die, who had been ready to *eat* him.

But - they were also his followers, he recognized some of them from the Church, they truly had been integrating with it. They had been learning the teachings of unity and acceptance that the church believed in-and had applied that to themselves, as a darker side to the church. Without giving up their twisted hobbies, and instead, feeling more secure in it. He didn't know whether to be furious, or impressed.

He closed his eyes, shutting out the sight of the warehouse around them as he concentrated on the person he was doing this for, the person he loved so deeply as to step into this darker side of himself with arms outstretched. Eteri was nuzzling him, at his feet, his fingers buried in her hair as her head tested in his lap, and her arms were coiled around his legs. He felt protective, hot and possessive, as even now, in such a situation he could hear the soft rumble of a purr from her body. The blood alchemist had seen the way she had been retreating on herself when she didn't have something to concentrate on, and here in this hell hole, where terrible thing also had occurred, he couldn't blame her.

But as she hung onto him, those memories were pushed away, and she was able to relax. He was able to comfort her, and shelter her. And in return - she made him happy, she gave him something he had doubted he would ever be able to deserve. She had seen the ugly, twisted mess of his souls, and hadn't just ignored them - she loved him despite that. Nevin breathed in deeply, his fingers tightening in her hair. For her, he would accept this sacrifice. At least this man, was willing.

“Eteri, my love, my everything. Up, to your feet.” His voice is as a gentle command. She looked up at him with big, yellow eyes. Filled with love, trust, subservience and a warmth that she just bled out into him. She gave him a warm smile and stood up. “Am ready Master.” He stood up more slowly than she had - but whereas she had been obeying his command, Nevin was - putting on a show.

As he rose, crimson threads slid from his skin, snapping against themselves as they began to draw the attention of the crowd. Then as more people focused on him, the threads settled around his body, forming a crimson cloak that shifted and twisted with every passing moment. He closed his eyes slowly, and let his magic fill them, and when they opened again they were a blazing red. If these people were willing to die for him, leaping for the opportunity, and all they asked was a show.. He would do his best to provide.

“Master, you is very handsome.” Eteri said as she gently tugged on his threads. She was blissfully unaware of the performance. He let the threads she was tugging on slide across her body, slowly enveloping her, wrapping around her waist then slowly delving beneath her clothes and spreading out to her limbs, her gasps were almost immediate. Crimson threads crept down her legs and out along her arms, coiling around her wrists and ankles. He could tell she was doing her best to hide the erotic murmurs that fell from her lips. He lifted her up, and brought her in for a hard, possessive kiss. “You are mine Eteri. And I will keep you by my side for as long as I can.” He growled into her lips, then pulled his head back. Then he let his threads slid up her neck, thickening into a crimson band against her pale skin. And more for his own, and hers, pleasure, threads curled together and filled her mouth.

He tried not to focus on the noises she was making and how she melted into his coils, tongue rolling over his threads in a rythmic fashion. Whispers and murmurs began to thrum through the crowd as more and more onlookers joined to watch the spectacle. Good. He wanted them watching. They wanted a show, and they would get it - hopefully they didn't care about the gentle, steady effort she was putting in on his threads in her mouth. He focused his burning crimson gaze on the man who had offered himself as tribute. The man was watching the threads with a trembling awe. Nevin beckoned the man closer.

“Come. Approach. You are certain, that you wish your life stripped away, your blood scattered here?” Nevin's voice was hard, commanding as he asked his question. On trembling feet the man approached, only to fall to his knees when he was about a meter from where Nevin was standing. The redhead stared at him.

“Yes, oh yes my lord. I am truly honored that my life can be out to such a use. Thank you - and thank you, my lord, for allowing us to use this to showcase your art once more.” Nevin watched him for another few moments before nodding.

“Normally, I would give you something to mitigate the pain.” This feeding would be different from when he restored himself from Eteri - when he fed on her, he only barely sipped at her life force, and took more of her blood. This man, though, would be having his vital essence dragged from his body, forcibly. A painful process. “But - that would be an insult to you. I remember that the expressions of pain and suffering were a part of the art you all enjoy. Very well. Attend, Gallery. Witness this man’s death, impress it upon your minds. Let his sacrifice not be forgotten.”

With that, Nevin gestured sharply. A large part of his ‘cloak’ separated out, splitting into threads. They coiled around the man, without touching - then the ends of two long, thick coils pierced the man's hands. Blood showered out the back as the tendrils burst through the skin, then began dribbling down his flesh. With a completely unnecessary sweep of his hand - he was putting on a show, and ostentatious gestures were a part of that - Nevin had the man lifted up by his hands. He hung there, his punctured hands holding him up, and pain filled his expression as his body hung there, his weight solely on the palms of his hands.

Nevin let out a slow breath. Now to begin the actual feeding process, to actually strip the man of his life. Nevin drew one arm back, and the threads that had been around the man pulled away, and twisted together, tightening into spear-like bundles, three of them. Staring into the man’s eyes, the blood mage stabbed his hand forward. And starting from the lowest spear, his threads matched the motion. The first slid into his stomach, piercing through it and emerging from his back in a shower of blood. The next slammed through the center of his chest, and this time there were bones in the shower of viscera that erupted. The final one slid into his forehead, piercing into the bone. Nevin was gentler, there - because if he was too harsh, then the man would have died then and there, and the show wasn't done yet.

Nevin splayed his fingers outward, and the ends of the two visible spears bloomed, spiraling outward into a thick, waving mass of threads. With a pull of his hand, the ends of those threads dove back into the man, sinking into his flesh like a network of barbs. There was now, no way to free the man, not and have him live. His face was contorted in an expression of rapturous pain.

Nevin had been - gentler, and far subtler, with his threads sliding into Eteri. In fact, the Gallery members wouldn't be able to see where the injecting thread was - but they would definitely be able to see Eteri’s reaction as it filled her. Her reactions… were literally orgasmic. Beads of sweat dripped from her faceto the floor and it was clear that she was going through wave after wave. Finally, it appeared that she was calming down.

“And now, we begin.” And he pulled, drawing upon the life essence of the man, hard. He let it come in ‘pulses’ along the thick cables of threads that connected them and as each pulse ran through them, Nevin made his tendrils glow vibrantly. It was totally fake, the blood mage could feed in pitch black and not give it away, but this light display was not for him. It was for them, the people around Nevin, Eteri, and the sacrifice, watching with bated breath.

He tasted of cheap wine, thick and a bit disgusting to be honest. Watered down and then with stuff added in time and again to keep the proper consistency. Nevin kept his expression neutral as he felt the life force flow into him. Then, with a shift in his concentration, he pushed his own down the other set of threads, feeding his own vital energy into Eteri.

Her lips managed to form words that made him almost forget about the show. “This….so t-tasty…” She breathed. He felt her relax in his coils as her eyes fluttered closed. Her tail flicked casually side to side as purr that rumbled through her body grew louder. “Mmmm~” the alchemist refocused his gaze upon the volunteer sacrifice. The man was growing paler as his life force was pulled from him, and blood was falling to the ground in a steady stream from the multiple punctures that littered his body.

But Nevin had already realized something. He had far more life force than this man, by several orders of magnitude. If he only fed Eteri at this rate with his life force, he'd be able to keep her going for years. But - the stubborn woman didn't just want him giving her his life, had fought with him on it. She was only letting this happen now because Nevin was taking it in from the sacrifice at the same time. He clenched his eyes shut as he could feel the last dregs of the man’s life fill him, the final ‘pulse’ of light flowing down the threads that had impaled the gallery man.

Slowly, Nevin lowered the two, as the life force flowed flowed into his love. He let the threads that had filled her slide out, savoring for just a moment the feel of her around them, then used the threads holding her to bring her into his lap as he sat back down. The threads in the volunteer were much more brutal about leaving the corpse, tearing out in a shower of gore and bone that scattered across the closest members of the audience.

The blood mage was - drained. Not in terms of life, but in his mental state. He hadn't just placed his thread injecting Eteri where he had for her pleasure. It had also been to give him something to focus on that was not the act of sacrifice that he had just carried out. Something he had never believed he would be capable of doing. At least - at least the man had been willing. Nevin wrapped his arms around Eteri and clung onto her as he slowly looked around the room for the reaction to the ‘show’.

The crowd erupted into applause, some crowding around to shake his hand and congratulate him on his show. Nevin weakly smiled and tried to shoo them away.

A member of the NevCrew:

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Half Human Half Nekojin
    I sat quite happily and comfortably in Nevins lap, nuzzling into the crook of his neck. I was short of breath and sticky with sweat and ...other htings, but I was happy and oddly enough I felt very full and satisfied, as though I had just eaten twelve ramen bowls. “Am full.” I purred into him as I wrapped my arms around his shoulders. “Eteri like being fed that way.” And it was true. I had enjoyed it, even without the more intimate feelings beforehand. “I want more.” I blurted the words out without realising.

“I will need time to work back to that again, my love.” Nevin let out a weak chuckle again as he focused on me. “But in the meantime, you'll definitely be getting something similar when we get home.” Despite the exhaustion I could see in his eyes, I could see lust building in them, and I felt him growing beneath me. Ah - I had, but he hadn't.

“Miss…”

I turned over my shoulder to look at a very busty woman. Auburn hair tied up in high curls. “A few of us couldn’t help but notice your….ahem…play and we were wondering… if perchance one day you would put on a show for us, you and that….” Her green eyes travelled to Nevin. “Lovely Master of yours.”

My fur bristled and I felt a low anger radiate within me. She wanted to stare at Nevin. She wanted to see Nevin...to touch him. I growled then hissed. “No!” I snapped. “Is mine. All mine!”

“A-ah…” She took a few steps back then ignored me… IGNORED ME as she turned to Nevin. “I meant no harm, do let her know that.” She said before she quickly scurried away.

“Eteri...love that hurts…”

“Eh?”

I glanced down at his thighs, my claws had dug into his skin. “oh.OH!” I pulled them away. “Eteri sorry!” He winced slightly, then kissed my forehead, trying to soothe me.

“Love. She knows I am yours. She wanted to watch you take me in, to see what I do to you.” Without the clothes in the way, he meant. He….she…

“She wants to watch us have the sex?” I blurted out. How absurd. “That..that so strange, it like...someone reading over what we do or something! Not sure if like.” I mumbled, and Nevin let out a soft laugh as he kissed my neck.

“I wouldn't care but I'd only do something like that if you wanted to. I don't care who sees the proof that we love each other.” Right - he had been the one to take me out to the restaurant in the first place.

He enjoyed it...and I did too but… I shook my head. “Am not sure. Maybe. Not now. Now is Nevin time.”I said softly as I helped lift him up. “Did you want go home?” I asked softly as I let him lean against me. I had learned from Stare that sometimes...people needed me to be quiet. Not so loud. I felt like this was one of those times. He studied me for a moment, and then nodded, closing his eyes. I stood up, and pulled him up behind me.

I carefully guided him through the gallery, past the thinning crowd of people who were congratulating us. Nevin managed to handle it with surprising aplomb, shaking the hands of the few people who tried and thanking them all for their well wishes. He somehow managed to keep any of them from staying near us too long, always ushering them away so that they left with a smile on their faces. Even the ones who reiterated the desire to see us, well, together, which, I noticed with a possessive growl were unanimously women, and all of them were watching my Nevin. And even the ones who kept repeating the volunteer man’s sacrifice, trying to keep us here so they could become art too.

Even though he didn't show it that they could tell, I could see Nevin’s shoulders tense up slightly, and his expression go blank whenever one of those people showed up. But - Nevin’s threads, and his life force, filling me there had felt so good and that even now I just wanted more, wanted to have Nevin inside of me again. But - we needed to get home, first. My Nevin was looking so tired, when I was the only person looking at him.

We managed to get out of the building. I took in a deep breath, the air was so much fresher out here and we were close to the shore. I could smell the salt of the sea wafting on the gentle breeze. “Is ok Nevin… we be home soon yes?” I said as we continued walking. Now we were out of there, he wasn’t leaning on me so much. He was quiet, and it seemed like something was plaguing him. We walked silently side by side. I was thankful that none of the patrons had chosen to follow or aid us home. They had gotten the hint that Nevin wanted to be alone.

“Hey, Hey…” I said as I gently nudged him. “If it helps...you can has some of my blood.” I offered him a wry grin. He chuckled, and took my hand in his, lacing his fingers with mine.

“I think, love, that doing that right now might defeat the whole purpose, don't you?” He chuckled softly, then tilted his head back. “I.. Have a lot more life energy than he did. Not even close to the same amount.” His voice was soft, contemplative.

I furrowed my brow. “Defeat purpose? Not understand. Please explain?” He paused on the street corner, and rolled his shoulders, still holding onto my hand tightly.

“Well. When I drink your blood, love, I end up taking just the tiniest bits of your life force. It's the kind that replenishes itself in minutes, and doesn't impact anything. But still, it's taking your life force - and wouldn’t it be strange to do that when I just killed a man to give you more?” His voice had gotten tighter, a bit strained, there at the end.

I blinked. Realising the problem. “I see.... Nevin sad because had to kill man today… Sacrifice not sit well with you.” I gave a slow nod. “Understand. Won’t do no more. Even if willing.” I gave his hand a squeeze as I turned my body to face him, reaching up and cupping his cheeks. I was ok with this… “I am ok with what left of life. Because have it with you. Let not worry about that no more. Ok?”

He leaned into my hand, closing his eyes. He stayed there for a moment, before one of his hands came up and held onto mine, wrapping his long, red-lined digits around my small hand. “No, Eteri. I'm not sad because I had to kill a man. I've done it before. I'm sad because… It Didn't feel like it was enough, and I'm already thinking of ways to get more for you. And I know, in a way, that I shouldn't be. That I should just accept that you won't live as long as I do, and cherish the time that we have together.” He opened his eyes and stared into mine, and his expression was full of dark intent.

“But I refuse to accept it. I'm too selfish. I - I normally let so much go by, because I had nothing I cared about. And now, now I have you, and I never, ever want to let you go.”

I didn’t care about whatever intent he may have had. I caught the undertone in his voice, the low and growled way he spoke. The way the octave in his words dropped. He was serious. I leaned forward and pressed my lips gently against his. He breathed in sharply and one of his hands dropped to wrap tightly around my waist as he drew me in. He pulled away to rest his chin on my shoulder. In turn I wrapped my arms around his broad shoulders. “Promise will stand by you. No matter choice.” I confirmed with him. He squeezed me tighter.

“I know.” He whispered. “I know….”