Level completed: 65%, EXP required for next Level: 3,861
    Level completed: 65%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,861

GP

Name
    Nevin Aimaparapoiitis
    Race
    Human (Godling)
    And the alchemist was well aware that he was obsessed. Nevin had long been aware of his obsessive personality - he fixated on things and became devoted to them. Usually that was in some way his Alchemy or his blood magic, trying to push the limits of what he could do with either, or both. At some point, the small blue haired beauty in his arms had wormed her way in place of all the others, taking a proud place in his heart.

He could imagine his life without Eteri, easily. Because he had already lived it for years. While he had gained some friends, and considered himself close to Stare, none of them approached how he felt for the catgirl that he had fallen for. Thick flow, until her he hadn't really even thought of himself as someone who could be loved, not really. She had happily, and without even thinking about it, blasted that notion to the side. How could he not love her, when she had given him all of herself?

Nevin tightened his arms around her and she laughed in his grip. A playful and happy heartwarming laugh, one that banished the cold, dark thoughts that were clinging to him. She'd pulled him out of the rut that he had fallen, gave his life a direction and meaning. She'd been the push that made him face whatever the hell was going on with the Church, and the Crimson Plane - and soon, he'd be strong enough to actually go and challenge the taint within ‘his’ realm. With her. He squeezed her, harder, and rested his head on top of hers, pulling her body flush against his as he just held her, breathing in the smell of the shampoo that she used.

“Nevin?” She asked, her voice small. The man blinked a few times and pulled his head away from hers. For a moment, silence, and then he gave a soft, questioning hum.

“Eteri…” there was a pause as she corrected herself. “I...love you. Please tell Et- ah...me if there is anything that Eteri can do.” She was trying so hard in this moment, to talk fluently. “I… know that I am not good with many things but will learn. Will try. Be stronger.” Nevin took a deep breath and pressed his lips against the top of her head, kissing the base of her ears softly responding.

“And I will try to be stronger for you, too, my Eteri. And I will be here to teach you, and guide you. All I ask is that you do the same for me - help me, when I falter, when my worries are too much. I - know that I take on too many things myself, try to…. Shoulder burdens alone that I should really share. You have to keep my head on straight, and not let me do that. Deal?” He turned her around in his arms so she could see the soft smile dancing on his lips.

She nodded. “Deal.” She reached out and lightly touched his cheeks. “I love you. I am yours. We will get through this.”

Perfect Tradespreak. He grinned and before kissing her softly.
    - "We are born of the blood, made men by the blood, undone by the blood; Fear the old blood."

Nevin: Formal, thoughtful, nurturing, bearer of tropey tentacles.

"More threads! More! Threads for the Crimson Thread King!"
    A member of the NevCrew:
    Nevin: Thread count: please, don't try.
    Erik: Thread count: five or six. Maybe seven...
    Huntsman: seven. Maybe eight. Shhhhhhh.
    Telli' thread count: zero. I just can't get into writing the little hellion.
    Ronnel: Not even approved yet.

Viator Mundi

EXP: 155,108, Level: 17
    Level completed: 18%, EXP required for next Level: 14,892
    Level completed: 18%,
    EXP required for next Level: 14,892

GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Telgradian

View Profile