Level completed: 51%,
    EXP required for next Level: 5,394

GP

Name
    Avis Tsakaka
    Race
    Kenku / Tengu
    Hi!

Can I get both items please? The sword and the sheath. And can I please use up all the gold in State's account and supplement the rest from Phi's account.
    Crows: Old nursery rhyme "One for sorrow, Two for mirth, Three for a funeral, Four for birth, Five for heaven, Six for hell, Seven for the devil, his own self."

Hero

GP

Name
    Garron Ivari Cadeyrn
    Race
    Human

View Profile
    Summery

Sell Back Items:

Delyn Helmet- 420 GP
    Two Steel Claws- 158 GP

Total: 578 GP

Purchasing Items:

-Prevalida Katana w/ enchantment, giving the katana an edge keen enough to slice through bone like butter/ slices basically anything. Possible name of ‘Keen Edge’- 3375 GP

-Custom Eklan Sheath w/ retrieval enchantment for easy mounting- 600 GP

Description- Custom Eklan Sheath split in the middle from sori to hammon with four carved nooks to hold sori of the katana in place leaving sharp side of katana exposed w/ a retrieval enchantment for easy mounting.

Total: 3975 GP

Grand Total: 3397 GP

Stare pays: 2529 GP Deducted
    Philomel pays: 868 GP Deducted

Stare receives:

-Prevalida Katana w/ enchantment, giving the katana an edge keen enough to slice through bone like butter/ slices basically anything. Possible name of ‘Keen Edge’.

-Custom Eklan Sheath w/ retrieval enchantment for easy mounting

Description- Custom Eklan Sheath split in the middle from sori to hammon with four carved nooks to hold sori of the katana in place leaving sharp side of katana exposed w/ a retrieval enchantment for easy mounting.

Transaction Complete
    Last edited by Garron; 12-14-2018 at 10:03 AM.
    "My life is simple, my food is plain, and my quarters are uncluttered. In all things, I have sought clarity. I face the troubles and problems of life and death willingly. Virtue, integrity and courage are my priorities. I can be approached, but never pushed; befriended but never coerced; killed but never shamed."