[OOC: Solo.]
Felicity stepped into the town.

Where everyone was crying out.

”Oh, Jomil! May Thou hath mercy on us!”

Felicity raised an eyebrow, confused. The hatch roofed houses were plain and humble. The brown dirt village was running amok with many animals, chickens and pigs, all unusually unhealthy. They appeared too scrawny to be in good health, their eyes coated with a green ooze. Felicity cautiously placed a hand over her mouth as she approached the crowd. They all were too frail to be in health as well. Some had their eyes glued shut with the same green ooze, others could hardly stand. They cried out in great pain, ”Oh, Great Jomil! Please! Haveth mercy!”

As they cried out to the Thayne of life and death, Felicity approached.

The air stunk with the stench of sickness. She fell pale, plugging her nose over such an atrocious scent. Many people, visible from the village's town center, leaned against their houses in agony. Moaning, shouts of pain, horror. Fear was evident in the swear smell that accompanied the sickness.

The dry, hot weather did not waiver the townsfolk from gathering in a circle, crying and desperately replicating Jomil worship ceremonies.

“Stay away!”

Felicity gasped, turning towards see an elderly man standing on one leg, the other black in rot. He leaned on a cane, wincing, as he waved her away.

Felicity stepped closer instead.
 
“Hello?” Felicity approached the grey haired man.

“Child,” he shook as he let the cane support his weight, “You do not want to he here. You could catch it.”

Felicity crossed her arms, “Catch what? What’s going on?”

He vibrated, “We-we don’t know-“

Felicity tapped her alchemy kit, at her hip, “I could find out. I’m a medic.”

Before he could intervene, she went to business, “No charge. I just want to help you. Now, I need samples of the sickness and a suitable lab.”

She was picking up Yvonne’s boldness.