Level completed: 12%, EXP required for next Level: 3,535
    Level completed: 12%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,535

GP

Name
    Camille Arianna Dark

The Beast Cries Out at Night. -open-

-open to one to two people.-

Small droplets of sweat collected on my slightly upturned brows. They drew together with concentration, another ripple of pain washed over my curvation frame. A groan of desperation parted my slightly pouty lips as I fell to the ground on all fours. My spine arched high like a wild cat, I tried to breathe but the fire in my lungs sent me into a coughing fit. Something was wrong, the moon was full at it’s peak. The beautiful Goddess blessed me, bathing me in her milky light and my body was fighting the change. My Lycan spirit clawed underneath my skin, a cry between a human and a feral beast came again.

Bones cracked and splintered, joints popped out of their sockets. Involuntary tears streamed down my dirty smeared cheeks. My breast rose and fell as I tried to let the pain over come me and let the transition happen. Just as I was about to be on the cusp of morphing into my second skin my body would stop the change. My honey golden locks clung to my face, slick with sweat. I clawed at my clothes, feeling as if they were constricting me from changing. I rolled on the ground, my stomach turned, threatening to empty the contents that were in it. The sensation to dry heave came over my. I dug my fingers into the dry soil as I emptied out my stomach. Exhaustion was slowly setting in as I could feel myself slipping in and out of unconsciousness.

The forest shielded me from the eyes of others. Another wave crashed over me, drowning me in the pain. “Pl-ease…” I panted, pleading to the Goddess to aid me, give me strength.

Give in, let it all wash over you.

The voice swept across my mind and just like that I free fell into the pain of the transition and what my life had become. I bathed in the sorrow I had felt, the emptiness that had infected me, the solitude that I had brought upon myself. The cool light of the moon washed over my sweat covered self. The coolness invaded my body, it wrapped itself around every fiber of my being. I felt as if I was submerged in an a below zero ice bath. I started to panic as the freezing cold crept into my mind and soul taking over. I tried to struggle against it.

Don’t fight it.

And just liked that I was free falling. My bones popped and cracked, my skin tore away and was replaced with the white ivory fur of my ancient, royal bloodline. My mouth elongated into my muzzle. My long, full tail shot out, swaying in the breeze. Finally in my second skin I could feel my lycan spirit Nikita with me. I shook out my body ridding it of the soreness, dug my paws into the grass. The wind whipped through my fur as I stretched out, the smell of night perfumed the air.

My dark orbs rose to the moon, almost as if the Goddess winked at me. I tossed my head back and let a howl pierce the night. I gave my thanks to her and with that took off into a full run, letting the primal side of me take over. The size of almost a large horse and the beast within was riddled with hunger. Only one thought came to it.

HUNT.
    Last edited by darkest.desires.; 07-18-2018 at 03:29 PM.
    * Gnarloc & Camille* Winner of Best Althanas Couple.