Level completed: 12%, EXP required for next Level: 3,535
    Level completed: 12%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,535

GP

Name
    Camille Arianna Dark

The Beast Cries Out at Night. -open-

-open to one to two people.-

Small droplets of sweat collected on my slightly upturned brows. They drew together with concentration, another ripple of pain washed over my curvation frame. A groan of desperation parted my slightly pouty lips as I fell to the ground on all fours. My spine arched high like a wild cat, I tried to breathe but the fire in my lungs sent me into a coughing fit. Something was wrong, the moon was full at it’s peak. The beautiful Goddess blessed me, bathing me in her milky light and my body was fighting the change. My Lycan spirit clawed underneath my skin, a cry between a human and a feral beast came again.

Bones cracked and splintered, joints popped out of their sockets. Involuntary tears streamed down my dirty smeared cheeks. My breast rose and fell as I tried to let the pain over come me and let the transition happen. Just as I was about to be on the cusp of morphing into my second skin my body would stop the change. My honey golden locks clung to my face, slick with sweat. I clawed at my clothes, feeling as if they were constricting me from changing. I rolled on the ground, my stomach turned, threatening to empty the contents that were in it. The sensation to dry heave came over my. I dug my fingers into the dry soil as I emptied out my stomach. Exhaustion was slowly setting in as I could feel myself slipping in and out of unconsciousness.

The forest shielded me from the eyes of others. Another wave crashed over me, drowning me in the pain. “Pl-ease…” I panted, pleading to the Goddess to aid me, give me strength.

Give in, let it all wash over you.

The voice swept across my mind and just like that I free fell into the pain of the transition and what my life had become. I bathed in the sorrow I had felt, the emptiness that had infected me, the solitude that I had brought upon myself. The cool light of the moon washed over my sweat covered self. The coolness invaded my body, it wrapped itself around every fiber of my being. I felt as if I was submerged in an a below zero ice bath. I started to panic as the freezing cold crept into my mind and soul taking over. I tried to struggle against it.

Don’t fight it.

And just liked that I was free falling. My bones popped and cracked, my skin tore away and was replaced with the white ivory fur of my ancient, royal bloodline. My mouth elongated into my muzzle. My long, full tail shot out, swaying in the breeze. Finally in my second skin I could feel my lycan spirit Nikita with me. I shook out my body ridding it of the soreness, dug my paws into the grass. The wind whipped through my fur as I stretched out, the smell of night perfumed the air.

My dark orbs rose to the moon, almost as if the Goddess winked at me. I tossed my head back and let a howl pierce the night. I gave my thanks to her and with that took off into a full run, letting the primal side of me take over. The size of almost a large horse and the beast within was riddled with hunger. Only one thought came to it.

HUNT.
    Last edited by darkest.desires.; 07-18-2018 at 03:29 PM.
    * Gnarloc & Camille* Winner of Best Althanas Couple.

EXP: 2,105, Level: 2
    Level completed: 4%, EXP required for next Level: 2,895
    Level completed: 4%,
    EXP required for next Level: 2,895

GP

Name
    Erik Dranglein
    The woods were thick and dark as I trudged along through the woods. Hanging from my waist was the ruined remains of my sword - shattered in the fight against some undead in Raeria. I had never managed to find that damn 'god' that had abandoned their people, meaning the entire trip had been a damn waste. I didn't even know what had happened to the man that I had been fighting alongside -he had vanished after some combat, leaving me alone once more. After trying to search, fruitlessly, I had been forced to give up. Without him, I had had no means of getting into the 'god's' domain.

Bah. I snorted and pushed a tree branch out of the way. I had gone there, called by an urge to fight one of the pantheon of this place - to see how their divinity differed from mine, to see how I faired against them. Camille had been - away, hunting something for work, and so I had been alone without knowing how long she'd be gone. With her gone, and this strange urge to travel - I had gone, leaving a note explaining. Camille and I had gotten somewhat used to the other disappearing for stretches of time, even if she got a bit... off when I was gone for too long. I could only hope that my travel to Raeria hadn't been too long and she hadn't thought I was dead.

Well, at least not permanently. I had died during my journey, a few times even. It just still didn't stick. I didn't know what exactly in this world might be able to put me down for good - there was no Chosen Undead or Unkindled wandering around, ready to eat up my soul, so it just kept coming back and picking me back up. I sighed as I stepped around a tree, shoving through a bush. I didn't know if the fact that I was unkillable was good or bad, here./ Back home I had still had the faint chance of death, if the right being came along and managed to slay me. Here? Here, I was the only soul eater I knew of.

A loud howl, throaty and feral, echoed through the trees, bringing me from my thoughts. I tilted my head to one side, frowning in thought. That had sounded a bit familiar - just a bit. I looked at the woods surrounding me, and dropped one hand to my waist, behind the hilt of my sword, and gripped my chime. Damn it, I did not want to get eaten! I could come back from it but being eaten was, in my opinion, one of the worst damn ways to die.
    "Fires Fade, the dimming of the embers. Come reignite this hopeful flame."

A member of the NevCrew:
    Nevin: Thread count: please, don't try.
    Erik: Thread count: five or six. Maybe seven...
    Huntsman: seven. Maybe eight. Shhhhhhh.
    Telli' thread count: zero. I just can't get into writing the little hellion.

Sweet Cinnamoth

EXP: 37,766, Level: 8
    Level completed: 31%, EXP required for next Level: 6,234
    Level completed: 31%,
    EXP required for next Level: 6,234

GP

Name
    Fennik Glenwey
    Race
    Frost Fae

View Profile
    Fenn yawned and stretched, swaying slightly from side to side with the gait of his mount.

His legs were numb from sitting atop her for so long. Some days were exciting; nipping into various towns for some lighthearted theft, pawing his way through ancient ruins, whisking his way through the domains of unfamiliar and fantastical creatures. Others, such as this one, were a bit of a drudge, to put it lightly. Extended bouts of travel did that for one’s mood. Good thing today was just about over! The sun had already sunk below the horizon, allowing the stars to peek gaily from behind the clouds and twiggy tree branches above. Fenn smacked his lips, thinking, staring blankly into the bushes ahead.Come to think of it, it was probably about time for him to stop them both and find a good place to sleep out the darkness…

Just as he was about to tug for his wolf’s attention, for them to come to a rest, a sonorous howl cascaded through the night.

Daugi stood rigid, one paw frozen mid-air and mid-step. Her ears swiveled in the direction of the cry. Not unlike those of her young fae-pup; with a sound that was nearly a resigned groan, Fenn lowered his face into her snaggled mane, wrapping his arms snugly about about her neck. He knew what about coming next. Though the direwolf typically responded well to his inquiries and demands, his control over her was… limited. It was in her nature, for she was tame as far as he knew, but by no means domesticated. There were times when she’d simply leap wild of her own accord to do whatever wild wolfish things drifted across her mind like wind-torn clouds.

Times like now.

Fuck.

The little fae hung on with all his might as his mount bolted off into a mighty gallop, responding to the howl with a booming call of her own in turn.

Adventurer

EXP: 5,465, Level: 3
    Level completed: 12%, EXP required for next Level: 3,535
    Level completed: 12%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,535

GP

Name
    Camille Arianna Dark
    I could feel her purr with power, the adrenaline that pumped through our veins fueled her. Nikita was close to taking control, part of me wanted to let her, to feel the sweet release of fighting; to give in. The wind whipped through our thick white fur as we picked up speed, our paws pounding against the moist ground. I didn't see it at first, no at first I smelt it, she smelt it. The sweet, sultry scent of blood, I could practically hear the beating heart of the poor prey that was to become our meal. The chorus of another howl bounced off the trunks of the trees, surrounding us. How foolish we were to not have caught scent of another beast lurking in the woods. IT"S MINE! Nikita snarled. Her voice scrapped against my mind like nails against a stone wall. I cringed, I wanted to recede into the depths of our linked mind but knew the last time that had happened she went blood thirsty. The death of many people tainting both of our souls, in that same time we had become enslaved, freed ourselves and enslaved again. Her blood lust had taken over, swallowing both of us, we bathed in the crimson nectar of other beings. To this day if I close my eyes I can hear the screams of our victims and how they choked on the substance that also kept them alive.

Blood is natural water, just a little more personal. Nikita quipped.

If we were not in the skin that was her domain I would have shivered with disgust. Every time something went wrong Nikita would withdraw from me, the rift between me and the lycan spirit growing even more deeper. Things have not been just bad but I could even feel myself wanting to slip into the darkness, giving into its seductive whispers. I was brought out of my abyss like misery when Nikita came to a sudden stop. Our claws dug slightly into the wet hearth like an anchor. Slowly she tilted our muzzle up toward the sky, the wind blew softly bringing with it the scents around us. She shivered with delight as we were close, the alluring scent of a human perfumed the air.

No! No humans, Nikita! I growled.

She pranced about taunting me, teasing me as she started to stalk closer towards the poor soul.
    * Gnarloc & Camille* Winner of Best Althanas Couple.