EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile

[OPEN TO ALL] ~The Hunt Beings Anew...~

(Note: Continued off the events of ~This Thread~ and is connected to my other projects as well. Thank you all very much in advanced!)

Two weeks passed.

The man called Zack Blaze beat him fair combat, battle.

He was stronger than me...DAMN it all...

There was no way of knowing how much time had passed since Zack Blaze had knocked Nosdyn out. It didn't matter, he'd lost fair and square. When his consciousness started to resurface from the abyss, he found himself in an alley alongside The Minister's Alehouse. He growled, his whole body in massive amounts of pain. He'd never even seen the flashy finishing move that cocky bastard had done on him. It didn't matter. I lost... Nosdyn Krotar found himself laying alongside the rest of the trash, little more than a forgotten and beaten bum.

It did not matter to him that Zack Blaze had robbed him of all of his gold.

That mattered very little.

"You're lucky." A bum called out to Nosdyn.

Nosdyn rubbed dried blood off the side of his face. He slowly got up and looked at the homeless guy. "Mooks dumped you out here after that Zack Blaze fella kicked yer ass."

"How long ago was it?" Nosdyn's eyes were focusing at that point.

"Two weeks have passed since that night, things been hectic here in Stonevale. You've missed quite a bit." The bum looked up at Nosdyn. "I'd ask ya for a spare coin but I know you don't have anything."

Those words hurt even as the bum chuckled dryly at him. It was that point it had dawned on him that Zack Blaze had ALSO robbed him of his gold. "Fuck me." Nosdyn swore. "He took all my money."

"Could have killed you too, kid." The bum responded. "Yer lucky to be alive."

[b]"I suppose I do owe him that much."[/i] Nosdyn said carefully. He looked at the bum square in the eyes. "What's your name?" Nosdyn asked.

"Karl." He responded back. "Why do you ask?"

"I'd like to hire you for a job. Karl." Nosdyn extended his hand towards the bum.

"But you're broke." Karl responded with a frown. "Are you fucking with me or something?"

"I don't need money to pay you. I can provide you with food and a place to get cleaned up and a place to stay." Nosdy said. "Come with me."

"Hell. I was getting tired of sitting around all day anyhow. I suppose follown' ya wouldn't be so bad." Karl took Nosdyn's hand and stood up from his spot in the rest of the trash pile.

"Le'ts go. I have to get things sorted when you and I are both cleaned up I have to talk to William Blake about posting my job offer." Nosdyn explained.

"What sort of job ya thinking?" Karl asked. He thought he'd given up the adventurin' life long ago.

"We're gonna hunt beasts in Brokenthorn Forest." Nosdyn explained.

Karl's eyes flashed with interest at that point. "Now we're talkin'." Karl said calmly. "Ready when you are...BOSS." Karl said with a grin.

Nosdyn and Karl both emerged from the alleyway alongside The Minister's Alehouse. People were going about their daily business, it was mid-afternoon on a Wednesday when they both left the alleyway together. The townsfolk looked at Nosdyn calmly and without fear. Since the Scara Braeans were a study lot. One of the townsfolk spotted Nosdyn with Karl.

"Glad you're back with us. You were left for dead." The girl said calmly.

"Well...I'm not dead yet. Have a hang over from Hell though." Nosdyn sighed. "Is William Blake in town?" Nosdyn asked calmly.

"He is currently on an errand to the kingdom of Scara Brae, the castle proper. But he left guards in the barracks that would be pleased to see you've recovered." She said. "Go ahead and talk to them when you get a chance to." She looked down towards Karl.

"S'matter girly? Ya ain't never seen a bum before?" He flashed her a grin.

Nosdyn shook his head. "Let's just go to my place. We'll sort things out there as we go." Nosdyn said and nodded towards the girl. He and Karl then proceeded to walk towards Stonevale proper, leaving The Minister's Alehouse behind and it's painful memories.

^Enter here with Karl and Nosdyn walking towards Stonevale itself.
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 07-25-2018 at 01:16 PM.