Adventurer

EXP: 2,021, Level: 2
    Level completed: 1%, EXP required for next Level: 2,979
    Level completed: 1%,
    EXP required for next Level: 2,979

GP

Name
    Koreena Lynn Cronen
    Koreena grinned before she shook her head at his question, freaked out, no maybe a little turned on by the thought of how experienced he must be. “I am part demon that feeds off having sexual intercorse with other beings, I can change my appearance to please any person. You being an old being that serves the Old Gods isn’t far fetched for me.” Her tone was soft and sulturty as she shifted her weight crossing one leg over the other.

“Served, past tense. They all went in the … Great Calamity.” He paused for a moment as the words slipped from his mouth, his eyes glancing away, out to the general area of the bar as if to see if anyone was watching. “If you have … heard of that. They are the ones who created this world. Not others, likely, but this one.”

KC’s mind wondered on the things he had seen be created, the things he had endured. Her mother had told her once a story about Kalona, also known as the Raven Mocker. He had been a divine creature that’s beauty was beyond breathtaking. She loved when her mother Leila told her the story about the rise and fall of the great Raven Mocker. She used to tell many myths of the Cherokee indians. Was there such a great spirit as Yowa or was it the Greeks that got it right about their ideology of their Gods and Goddesses? Technically each race had their own version of practically the same divine beings.

Her mind swam with the possibilities of everything. “So the ones you served are no longer here, what do you do with yourself now?” She asked softly.

“Well,” his brows rose slightly, then he made a look of vague irritation. “A number of things. But for simplicity's sake, let's say I teach at Tor Elythis university. I teach older history. A little philosophy, politics.” He looked back to her. “And my original name is Charon, rather than Charles. Hence most people prefer Char.”

Koreena grinned as she gave him a once over. “A hot professor, professor Charon. I’d attend your class for certain.” She laughed softly shaking head.

His brows rose even further and his lips parted as he blinked at her. “Well. That's … you'd … be welcome in my class. But then, anyone with a keenness in my subject is welcome.”

“As much as I enjoy history and I do vastly, I wouldn’t be there to take in your lectures.” She ran a hand through her dark locks that were streaked with white. She glanced at the bar wench as she walked by with an empty tray. She pulled out a silver coin placing it on there.

“Spiced red wine please,” she glanced at Char. “Are you still nursing that beer?” She grinned at him.

He looked down at it and then lifted it to chug the down the rest of it. Then he held the empty one out to the barmaid and smiled gently. “Whatever the lady is having.”

She laughed softly as her eyes followed the bar maiden. It only took her a few moments before she returned handing out two wine glasses filled with a dark crimson liquid. She held out her glass to the professor, “to your freedom and profession.”

Althanian

EXP: 8,146, Level: 3
    Level completed: 79%, EXP required for next Level: 854
    Level completed: 79%,
    EXP required for next Level: 854

GP

Name
    Charles Rivers
    Freedom indeed. I laughed hollowly as I raised my glass and clinked it off hers. The word had a myriad of meanings, and I was sure that what she was referencing was vastly different from what I was thinking. My life had been a fight for freedom its entire wake, and serving the Old Gods would not have been something I regarded as potentially not being free. Instead I had lived through practical slavery with Morté, when he had stripped me of the final vestiges of my power some four thousand years into my indenture with him, and now I was in a vaguely constructive working agreement with Morningstar, my darling brother. Yet, still I drank, enjoying the fact I still had say over what I did and the fact I could be here. That was freedom enough, for now and I looked at the fifteen year old, considering of how good this night was becoming.

One thing was slightly concerning me.

“Fifteen …” I said. “Is that the age of majority for your kind? Do you mature sooner than most?” I mean, I could not talk. I had been mature, which basic common sense, the moment I stepped from Khaos.

KC took a sip of the wine as she moaned softly with appreciation for the sweet, spicy taste. “I came into all this-“ she gestured to her body, “almost three years ago, I won’t change much more. I mean if you don’t count the fact that I can change my appearance.” She shrugged, a small giggle left her lips. “Does my [i]age[\i] bother you for some reason?”

I was only bothered if she was not mature enough to understand what she would be doing. Consent was a major part of anything for me - whether that be intercourse or a conversation about the deeper meanings of the universe.

“When you're as old as I am,” I said, “age always needs to be considered,” and I eyed her carefully, knowing what she knew now. She knew the secret of my identity and being, a I wondered what might happen to this daughter of a Thayneslayer possessed by this newfound ken.

“So. Succubus,” I said. “How does that work? Do drain life energy or anything?”

“Interested are we?” She smirked before taking another sip of her wine, her intense gaze never left mine. “When I turn eighteen I will reach a point in life that will allow me to feed off others sexual desires. For right now I just do it for the pure pleasure of myself.” She winked playfully at me.

Interested? She had been the one flirting with me. But maybe that was just her species - built with an innate personality that could not help but be progressive towards the attentions of others. I sat up slightly and looked right at her.

“The answer is, are you flirting because you cannot help it, or are you legitimately interested in an ageless man you barely know nothing of … that or you're a plant by my brother.” I looked her over as I thought of it. It would not be beyond Morningstar to do this.

For the first time I witnessed her frown, it creased her face in such a way that it made her look wiser then she already was. “I didn’t know you had a brother, but to answer your very crude question; I know when I am flirting, yes at times it comes natural but this was all me. As for being interested in you, I wouldn’t have wasted my time exploding some thug if I hadn’t been interested from the start. I know enough about you, Charon, more than I can say about my own father.” Her eyes narrowed slightly as the frown still sat upon her lips.

Clearly she was upset. The whole situation made me pause and consider as I set down my glass. Firmly, I looked at her in the eye. “I meant no offense. I apologise. Only, I wanted to ascertain if … well. I'm complicated. You should be aware that there is a … woman I see.” It was the best way I could think to describe Regina in the circumstances. We were not monogamous - I had determined that to come this far.

“Oh and I am interested also,” I finished quickly.

Adventurer

GP

Name
    Koreena Lynn Cronen
    Koreena took a moment to collect herself, she wasn’t annoyed that he questioned her motive but seemed to always find a reason to feel like he shouldn’t be attracted to her. She thought, taking a long drink of her wine. The flavor danced happily on her tongue and made the back of her cheeks pucker slightly. She licked the remaining remnants of her lips. She rolled out her shoulders as she felt slightly stiff, maybe tense. She froze for a moment when he mentioned the woman. Fuck me… She groaned inwardly.

“I am glad to hear you are interested as well but does this woman know that you aren’t monogamous?” She bit on her lower lip.

“Well it's not exactly a relationship. There are … emotions involved, but they are more of appreciation for the bodies, friendship based. And also,” he picked up his glass. “She works for my brother, so should have some idea as to how I operate. If she gets annoyed … I will take that, not you.”

She felt herself become tense again. She had done that once before, a few months ago. Been a mistress without even knowing it. The man had been very persuasive with his words and other methods to convince her that his other lady, that ended up being his wife, was okay not being exclusive. The sex had been amazing but the fall out with his wife finding out about her and KC truly finding out about their closed marriage. She smiled at the memory of her beating the living daylights out of him.

“I will take any hurt feelings, not you.” He kept his eyes steadily on her as he lifted his drink to his lips and took a sip.

Her fingertips played with the condensation on her glass, the droplets of water rolled up her skin, pooling in the palm of her hand. Her eyes flashed a brighter blue as she held her palm out straight, the water started to dance in her hand. She sighed softly, she didn’t care about the girl’s feelings. She knew that was harsh but she would be lying if she pretended like she did. She didn’t like competition, in her mind she knew that’s not what it was but it’s embedded into her DNA. Succubus women don’t share and can get quite nasty if they feel like they are being challenged.

She watched as she made the water roll down all the tips of her fingers, jumping from one to the next. She wanted to know more about Charon, bedding him was simply for her own pleasure. He had done something that not many could do for Koreena, he had intrigued her.

“I’m not scared of the girls feelings getting hurt. Most women are delicate flowers.” She flicked the water off her hands as her gaze met his, bringing the glass to her lips she took a sip.

Any smile from his face had gone. Instead he was quietly observing her, intelligent eyes waiting for her to respond. “Many are,” he agreed. “We have never made any formal commitment, only an understanding that future sex will occur, and that we are friends. I guess, yes. She is my friend.” He tapped his finger on the glass. “She's also very far away, in a sub realm of its own actually. Or something. I don't actually know where my brother's court is, but the number of times I've been there it's always been through a portal.” He mused the last.

Koreena dipped her index finger in the wine glass, “ah so no chance for a threesome then.” Her slender eyebrow arched as she popped her finger in her mouth, sucking off the wine.

Althanian

GP

Name
    Charles Rivers
    Carefully, I observed her as she pondered the problem of Regina. Yet, everything I said had been the truth. If wanted to invest emotions into the relationship she had yet to tell me. She still worked for Morningstar, who had the habit of kidnapping me at inconvenient times, and her pet name for me was 'barbarian’ simply because I valued my freedom. Girlfriend, or friends with benefits, both terms suited for me, but she was sorely mistaken if she thought I was ever going to be fully devoted to her.

I had not even been with the one woman I had loved - Sephora. And she herself was another man's wife.

“Unfortunately no chance of a threesome,” I admitted, watching the smooth lips curl around her finger. “But there is a wealth of conversation that seems to be explored between us, so a night of drinking and talk is at least available if you are disappointed by us being accompanied. Though,” my lips flickered up. “From what I know succubi like their … partners alone. Or victim? Is that a better word?”

She withdrew her finger from her mouth, a smirk dancing across her lips. “I am only half succubi, but even then I wouldn’t call you a victim if you are enjoying it.” She purred leaning towards me.

I studied her smooth jaw, those bright eyes, the long flowing hair. Slowly I set my wine down and leant forwards too, a small smile playing on my lips. “And … hypothetically speaking, what might one experience with you? What sort of lover are you?”

Her chest rose and fell, the tops of the round mounds slightly spilling from her shirt. “Well, one might say that laying with me is almost as euphoric as taking a cool drink of water after being trapped in the desert sun for a week. Hypothetically, of course.”

My brow tweaked upwards. “Of course. This is all simply hypothetical,” and my smile flickered wider. Fifteen - she was young but she had already told me she was mature enough to know exactly what this was. And by her words she was clearly experienced.

“I do like water,” I admitted.

I watched as she reached out towards me, her thumb brushing over my lower lip. Her own caught in between her teeth. “And I do like the way your skin feels against mine.” Tone tone barely above a whisper before she pulled her hand away.

As she did the breath rushed from my lungs. My eyes became fixated on her, and in that moment I had decided. Damn Regina and her moaning that might occur. I had never been monogamous and here this something fine right at my fingertips.

“It might be opportunistic to see if this establishment has more … private areas,” I found myself saying.

Adventurer

GP

Name
    Koreena Lynn Cronen
    Koreena grinned as she let the tip of her tongue trace her plush lips. Slowly she pushed herself away from the table, leaving her glass of wine. She stood up, her gaze still on the professor. “I do love taking advantage of a good opportunity, Professor.”

She turned on her heels and walked over to the bar, she could feel his hot gaze boring into the back of her. Her hips swayed back and forth as she waited for the bar maiden to finish with her other patrons. Slowly she made her way over to KC, “yes?” Koreena lifted her skirt up a bit, a thigh holster that held her twin daggers and coin purse peeked out. The pub wench looked a little taken back by the girl’s exposed skin.

She plucked out three silver coins before dropping them on the bar they clinked against the wood and themselves as they fell. “I need a room please,” her voice soft and innocent unlike what she intended to do once in the room. “One facing towards town center, I like to hear the musicians playing at night.” She flashed her a dazzling smile.

“Course, madam, course.” The pub wench mumbled, hobbling away to receive what she assumed was the key.

Koreena ran a hand through her soft locks as she rolled her head, stretching her neck out. The bar maiden came back with a key that looked like it was made of brass, she slid it over to the girl. “Madam you gave too much.” Her voice was hoarse as KC shook her unique looking locks with a smile. “No, keep it. I just need a bottle of your spiced red wine.”

She had a softer side under that rough exterior which the Charon was going to find out soon. She grinned at the thought of sharing a night with him. Usually she gave a speech about no falling in love with her, becoming obsessed because it was often heard of sharing a bed with a succubus can become addicting but with this certain she knew that wouldn’t be the case. They would either develop a bond of some sort of they wouldn’t and just share one wild night.

With key and bottle in hand she nodded at the pub wench and made her way back to their table. She had a wicked smirk on her face as she held out the key, the room number on it read 333. “Shall we?” she asked, her voice soft and sultry.

He smiled at her with a curious look and nodded slowly. Straightening his coat he stood, looking at the wine in her hand, then he glanced up at her. “We shall. As long as you promise you are not going to steal my soul.”

He gave her a small grin.

She laughed softly shaking her head, “I believe it was you, who said early that your name resembled what your heart looked like. Who knows maybe I’ll be doing you a favor and breathe life back into it again.” She winked.

“I have little remembrance of who might have said that, but yes. Breathing back life into me would be very much appreciated,” he stepped out beside her. “Where are we headed?” He took up his wine glass from the table, holding it gently in his hand, still a little liquid within.

“Room three hundred and thirty three. You know some associate that number with the devil. Good thing we will be sinning in there.” She purred, her eyes glancing at the glass in his hand. “You won’t be needing that my love, I’ll be your cup that overflowth.” She gave him another wink.

He raised his eyebrows but swung back his wine from the glass into his throat and set it down. Slightly he bowed, and gestured for her to lead the way. “I am under your guidance, miss Kora.”

“Then follow me,” and with that she turned and went up the stairs. She could feel him following close behind her. Her heels clicked softly down the hallway of doors, she watched as the numbers passed by. At the very end of the hall in the corner room it had the number 333 carved into the wood. She grinned, opening the door. She tossed a wicked look over her shoulder at Charon before she ushered him inside. Following in behind him she closed the door, locking it from the inside.
    Last edited by sorrow-summit; 05-06-2019 at 05:37 PM.

Althanian

GP

Name
    Charles Rivers
    Rated very mature after this.
    I stepped into the room, and my eyes took in the broad spectrum of what was within. A good sized bed, queen at least, with patterned and soft sheets, took up a respectable area of the space. A dresser, simple and little decorated stood against a wall. A closed door that likely led to a bathroom also was built into this, and the whole room was lit by the dullness of fast becoming twilight. The windows themselves were surrounded by heavy curtains that would be useful later for hiding their pleasures, and it was to these that Kora began to walk, a smile on her face.

I watched with some interest as she lifted the latch and swung open the window. As she did that a soft melody began to come on the wind - the musicians she had spoken of to the barmaid. Violins, a harp, a flute filled my ears as she twisted and then came towards me.

Caught off guard I was suddenly swung into a dance. For a brief moment she let her hips roll against me, the delicious sensation sadly didn’t last long before she pushed me onto the bed. “Stay,” she winked before stood in front of me. She must have saw the confused look on my face as she continued to explain. “I am Falleni, part and I am going to dance for you.”

I pushed myself up into a comfortable sitting position, pulling my hands onto my laps as my chest rose and fell. My robes fell around me, and my heart began to beat wild. All I did was nod once, having met a Falleni soul in my years in the underworld of Rahl who had danced her whole journey, and I had become enchanted. I knew something of what honour this was to be.

I watched as Koreena transformed right in front of me. Her looks didn’t change physically, though I knew they could, it was her demeanor. A hand ran through her tendrils as she let her hips sway from side to side, her top half rolling fluidly against the music. In one move she spun around, her knee high leather boots, slipping delicately from her feet and for the first time I got a heavenly peek of her legs. The complexion of her skin was the color of tea that had cream in it. Even with the heeled boots gone, her legs were still long, her body trembled deliciously.

I watched as her hands ran over her arms, as if she was almost bathing herself in the the music. The notes washing over her, she rolled her hips and heads so hypnotically. She lifted the tunic over her head, her lips parted as the cool air that leaked through the open window touched her flesh. The round mounds that were her breast covered by a lace white bra, another spin and her skirt fell into a pool of fabric at her feet. My eyes drank in every curve of her body, I could see that her body was painted with Falleni tattoos. Just above her round, plush bottom, two dimples on the small of her back winked at me. She spun now facing me, her chest rose and fell as her hips swayed, side to side, the plush pillow that was her bottom lip caught in her teeth.

I breathed in slowly, my hands loose fists on my thighs. I was waiting, entirely for her, not wanting to assume or direct, simply taking in the beauty that was her form. My chin lifted, looking at her dead in the eyes.

“What do you want?” I asked softly, the ambiguity deliberate.

Adventurer

GP

Name
    Koreena Lynn Cronen
    Koreena wetted her lips as she licked them, her chest rose and fell. The white lace against her skin almost made the material look like it was glowing. Her arm outstretched she motioned for him to come to her. He stood up off the bed in one fluid motion. He closed the gap between the two.

Her hand that was outstretched cupped his cheek, her thumb caressing his flesh. “I am going to undress you and then you are going to undress me from what I have on.” Her voice was breathy.

He blinked, and smiled gently. “Be my guest, madam,” he murmured, holding himself still and steady.

Her hands ran up his beautiful chiseled chest, one swift motion and she disrobed him. She laughed softly at how still he was. Her hands admired his broad shoulders even with the simple shirt he wore. Koreena’s hands dipped down to where his shirt line and the waist of his trousers met.

Her fingers danced across his abdomen, the soft flat surface. She could feel him suck in a breath under her touch. One swift motion she took his shirt off as she sucked in a breath. Still, he kept watching her, the smile growing on his lips as his primed muscles were revealed.

Kora hummed with approval, her eyes flashed down to his shoes. “Kick those off,” She whispered.

His raised his brow slightly but did as she wished, raising his and reaching only slightly to undo the top knot of the boots, and then the other. All the way through he kept looking at her as he listened to the music and kicked them to the corner of the room.

“How is that?” he asked.

She grinned as her eyes glanced down to his lips, they were the color of wine. Oh how she wanted to taste it- him. She shivered with anticipation, slowly she nodded. “Good,” she sighed.

And a resting smile came to his face as he rolled his shoulders back to let her finish her work. Her hands danced against the waistline of his pants, her hips still swaying gently with the music. She was letting the anticipation build but even she didn’t want to wait any longer. With a shimmy of her hips she pulled down his trousers, following them down. Her eyes drank him in, she grinned as she could see he was well endowed. He slowly stepped out of his trousers as she stood up in front of him.

Tall and strong he stood for a moment, before he moved. Drinking her in he took one last look at her before he raised his hands. His fingers lightly traced her skin as he took a small step forwards to reach around behind her, one hand rising and the other falling. With practised ease he undid the binding that held her breasts in arrangement. At the same time as her two round mounds fell out he pushed down to sweep her pants off.

The two pieces of material fell simultaneously. Stepping back he breathed long in, a small smile coming to his face. “Greetings,” he whispered.

Her soft laughter blended in with the music that still flowed into their room. “Well hello,” she winked, a trace of laughter still in her tone. She let one hand rest on his beautifully sculpted chest. Her thumb stroking the soft skin underneath as she let her gaze dance across his form. Koreena leaned into him her lips almost grazing his own, her breath fanning across his face. Her breast skimming against his lower half of his chest.

Kora was different from most succubus, she didn’t just rush into feel pleasure she savored the build to it, the anticipation. The way one’s skin was heightened from the waiting, when goosebumps rose from one's flesh just from the simplest brush. The hand on his chest slide up around the back of his neck. She guided his lips to hers, the kiss began soft, sensual. Strong arms wrapped around her curvy waist, pressing their bare bodies together. The kiss deepened as she licked his lower lip asking for entrance.

Althanian

GP

Name
    Charles Rivers
    My heart was on fire in my chest, though my breathing remained slow and controlled. My hands wanted to run along her smooth skin endlessly, finding it as soft as that of a peach skin, or the most perfect silk. Eyes almost closed I was letting her dance and seduce me willingly, taking in the sounds of the pleasant music outside, and the rhythm of her body. Tongue teased at my lips but for a moment longer I let my hands slide up her spine, feeling the curve. Tonight, this body I could touch, and tonight I was hers.

When her tongue became too gorgeous to bear I parted my lips and let in entry. Calm yet still, I let her explore before my tongue met hers. And then they were two dancers together, mingling. I could feel her heartbeat, she could feel mine - my excited, eager heart.

Yet, still I kept, and slow, waiting for her subtle gestures of guidance. Quite willing to her let dance and her to lead my seduction.

Her hands tangled in my long locks as she started to grind herself against me, our skin sliding against one another with soft friction. It felt good, my skin tingled with anticipation. For her I bore my hips strong, so her movement would have a steady foundation, but I allowed my hips to sway slightly to her music. My fingers continued to trail down her spine, until I came to the end, and the roundness began. There I paused, opening my eyes slightly more.

Koreena pulled away first breaking the kiss, the movement of her hips not stopping. “Don’t be afraid to touch me, for tonight I am yours,” she whispered.

I smiled slightly and murmured back, “Let it be known, I am yours, also.” However, she had now given me clue as to what she wanted and I knew I wanted her.

Gently I moved back to her, hand once again sliding around her waist. Immediately, however now, it went down and gently grasped her bottom, encouraging us back into the realms of negotiation. The plush pillows that were her lips peppered sweet kisses across my jaw line and down my neck until she was at the soft flesh were my neck and shoulder met. She nipped at the tender skin, her tongue slowly rolling over it as her lips suckled simultaniously. A small groan escaped from my lips, and I found myself stepping closer to her, eager. My second hand placed over her bottom, massaging them as I tilted my head back, wiry hair spilling against my back.

“You are beautiful,” I confessed.

Her lips that had almost been suction cupped to my neck pulled away. A small smile on her lips as her fierce gaze bore into my own. “I intend to do beautiful things to you,” she promised.

“I am entirely willing,” I replied. “For you are one of the most beautiful things this world has given, and I saw the world being first formed from single atoms.” And I relaxed against her, trusting her entirely, squeezing her behind. My head tilted back further, signalling for her to continue, if she so wished to.

For a moment I could feel her gaze on me, her fingertips trickled down my chest, stomach to my slender hips. I felt her push me back as she guided me a few steps back until the back of my legs were met with the bed. One soft push and I fell into the goose feathered mattress. The mattress dipped with more weight as she climbed over top of me. Her strong, smooth thighs straddled me as if I was a stallion she intended to mount.

Her head dipped down until her lips were at my ear, her hair spilling over, tickling the side of my face and chest. “I am going to start breathing life back into you now, professor.” Her voice was breath as her lips grazed my ear lobe.

“My soul was stolen by you when you began,” I whispered my reply, and gently lifted my hands to rest on her hips, fingers resting only lightly on her skin. For the rest I remained the same, however, gazing at her and ready for the gifts she was about to give.

Adventurer

GP

Name
    Koreena Lynn Cronen
    Koreena grinned, her chest swelling with pride that she had captured the attention, affection and attraction of such a magnificent being. She sat up so that she was now towering over him, her breast rose and fell as she swayed her hips a little bit. Her hand reached for the bottle of wine next to them as she uncorked it, pop!

His curious gaze looked from her to the bottle and back to her. “I am not the only one going to be a cup to drink from.”

His brow furrowed slightly, but he did not react negatively, only smiled and nodded. “Whatever you wish.”

With his consent, she moved herself lower, she let her lips trail down his chest as she went. Her free hand followed down his body as she positioned herself on his lower thighs, still straddling him. She took the bottle and poured some of the contents from his navel down to the middle his hips. She lowered herself, her round, plush butt put up in the air.

Her tongue licked the base of his thick shaft, catching a few drops that had escaped from the path she had poured. His body tensed as she heard him gasp with surprise. Her tongue trailed from his shaft, up his hips to his navel where she sucked the rest of the sweet, spicy wine from his body. When she sat up a few drops rolled down her chin spilling onto her chest.

By this time his control over his breathing had been done and he was staring at her with wide, eager eyes. As he watched the liquid drip he raised a hand and softly stroked her hair as he breathed fast and lightly. “You’re far more than your father,” he whispered. “He's but dirt, you are the real divinity in your family.”

Koreena sat up for a moment, the look of surprise on her face. “I- thank you,” she couldn’t think of anything else to say, instead she would show him her gratitude.

He grunted lightly and lay back, inviting her to do what she wanted. She took one of his hands in her own. First she brought it to her mouth, softly she kissed each fingertip then his palm before she guided it down her neck to the round, soft mound that was her breast. She sighed with pleasure as he cupped the flesh in his hand.

“I will serve you like the God you should have been.” She spoke softly to him.

His brow furrowed slightly, as he gazed into her eyes. “I am not a god,” he gently said, “I never have, or wanted to be. Instead I've spent five thousand years at the behest of a demon lord of death who stole everything from me.” He raised his hand to hold her other breast and began to gently massage them. “If that is what a god is, if what your father is what a god is, I do not want to be one. Instead, I only want you tonight.” And his mouth twisted into a smile. “So do not serve me, but be your own person.”

Koreena’s lips frowned as he had taken her compliment literally. Her mood didn’t sour from his words but she had been saddened by how quickly the winds had changed. She shook her head at him, “then I will show you five thousand years worth of worship for each person’s body is a temple.” She pushed the comments he had made about her father and his past out of her mind. Her hips rocked back and forth against his own.

“You are the purest of flowers,” he replied. “I am sorry for the remark,” and he leant up. As he did his hands fell from her breasts, but one of his hands moved around to her back. Head coming up he brought his lips to hers and kissed her simple. It was meaningful and hopeful, but lasted only a second. Then he fell back down, hands coming to her breasts. “I am yours to worship if you wish.”

With that she let her hips buck slightly before she reached in between her own legs. Her hands grasped his husband’s bulge. Her hands moved up and down his thick shaft as it grew harder in her hand. His eyes went wide and breath rushed from his lungs. He kept massaging her breasts, but he was hesitant now, full of a new kind of excitement. Lips trembled.

“I wish to hear you say my name as if it’s a prayer and so I shall.” She grinned a wicked glint in her eye.

She moved, causing his hands to fall from her breast. She pushed his legs further apart as she nestled her body in between them. With one simple dip of her head she took him in her mouth. First just the tip of his hard shaft, her tongue rolling over, she suckled softly.

Althanian

GP

Name
    Charles Rivers
    My body was a burning altar, engulfed in flames with exhilaration and pleasure. I stared at the ceiling as her practised tongue made multiple heavens success. She was a succubus after all, I knew she would be good, and this was beyond anything that Regina could give me. When she and I were together it was fast, with some emotion thrown in and then it was over. Not like this …

Bah, I threw Regina from my mind, because she did not belong here, in this room. Instead, this was a church where holy sanctimonious acts took place. She wanted me to worship her name? I did, I threw back my head and called softly.

“Koreena, great woman of body and mind. I …” I breathed out the next: “bidh gealach na grèine agus na reultan gad adhradh.”
    The sun and moon and stars worship you, I said in one of the oldest languages I knew.

I knew she didn’t understand what I had said but I could tell she liked the way her name came from my lips by what she did next. She took me further in her mouth, my hips bucked involutarily at the smooth action. Her lips curled tightly around me as her head dipped up and down as she sucked softly. I let out another groan, calling her name louder.

“Koreena! Aon à lainn,” I didn't care in that moment if someone was passing outside in the corridor. This was our night, our joy. I tangled my fingers into her hair, caressing and wanting nothing but her. “You are amazing, aon à lainn.”

I closed my eyes.

With each compliment fueling her passion, she took my two round testicles in her hand. She massaged them as her lips worked on me. She had now taken all of me entirely in her mouth, sucking and massaging me with her skilled tongue. I sighed contentedly, relaxed in her hold and entirely susceptible to anything she wanted to do. Still, I trailed my fingers through her hair as she gave me pleasure. Suddenly, a shiver of delight ran through me and I was warmly close to an orgasm.

“Come,” I opened my eyes again, and slid my hands down her body to rest them on her shoulders. I pushed her back, though my body screamed for her to continue. Instead I encouraged her up, to look into my eyes. “I will give you worship now,” I mumbled.

Her gaze fell on me as she pushed her hair from her face. She licked her lips and grinned, “if it pleases you.” She rolled off of me and laid on the bed next to me, her locks spilling around her as her naked chest rose and fell at a slightly faster pace.

“It does,” I replied as I followed her roll. My breathing was still erratic but I had plenty of energy. Indeed, I was not as inherently skilled as her, but I was experienced. Eyes steady on her I lined myself up as I pushed her legs apart. Less elegant, more to the point.

“Aon à lainn,” I murmured again, before I let my own tongue begin to pay her pleasure. Small, precise movements, just below her belly.

I heard her take a sharp breath in, her delicate spine arched slightly as her fingers dug into the bed spread softly. My tongue moved up in between her warm folds causing her to jump slightly. I continued to try to copy the dance she had shown me before the window as she had seduced me to begin with; a burlesque pageantry. Softly dipping in and out, curving and darting I attempted to tease and explore her simultaneously. In that moment her flesh was all mine for the taking.

I nudged her thighs further apart as I let myself delve deeper, feeling the trembles of her womanhood. The slits of her opened up like a forbidden book that I had to read. Her moans blended beautifully with the music as her hips rocked back and forth. One of her hands tangled in my hair.

“Charon,” she breathed my name like a breath of fresh air.

That was my name, given to me by Erebus, the cold darkness of space when I stepped from Khaos in the same form that I was in that precise moment of time. My hands gripped her legs as I closed my eyes once more and moved my tongue in as far as it could go. I searched, delved, desired, gave her what I could give her in that moment, and that was me. Faster my tongue moved, more passionately and trying to find the epitome of her pleasure centres.