EXP required for next Level: 7,087

GP

Name
    Max Dirks
    Race
    Human

View Profile

Althanas 4.0 Beta Transition Guide

Welcome to Althanas 4.0! Thank you so much for agreeing to become part of the beta. With your help, I'm positive we can make the new forum amazing.

As you can tell, there are a bunch of things missing from the site. This includes badges and the forum side bar. Some forum descriptions, links (such as the judgment submission link) and guides are also missing. These items will be slowly added over the next month. When features like badges are ready to be transferred, we'll post an appropriate thread. Feel free to use it when you see it.

Right now, you can enjoy the full functionality of the site. If you can't find something, let us know in the Q&A thread and we'll point you to the right place.

Some features, like incentive counts (AP, EXP, GP), the splash page and the Wiki will be transferred automatically when Althanas 4.0 goes live. For now, please use those features on the old site. Clicking the Chat link above will take you to that chat). The reason why these things are delayed is because they simply require a single coding change to switch over. We plan on using the old URL: www.althanas.com/world as our main URL, so don't update your bookmarks.

Here are some useful links:

Judgment Request Form: http://www.althanas.com/world/misc.php?do=form&fid=1
    Canon Submission Form: http://www.althanas.com/world/misc.php?do=form&fid=2
    Moderator Application Form: http://www.althanas.com/world/misc.php?do=form&fid=3

Supreme Overlord

EXP: 96,913, Level: 13
    Level completed: 50%, EXP required for next Level: 7,087
    Level completed: 50%,

GP

Name
    Max Dirks
    Race
    Human

View Profile
    FAQ

1) Q: Why can't I log in? A: Most likely because of cookies. We're using two separate databases on the same domain, so your browser is reading the cookies as duplicates. Try using two browsers. I've been using Chrome and Firefox and I am able to stay logged in on both sites.

Supreme Overlord

EXP: 96,913, Level: 13
    Level completed: 50%, EXP required for next Level: 7,087
    Level completed: 50%,

GP

Name
    Max Dirks
    Race
    Human

View Profile
    Update Folks: Due to some unforeseen circumstances involving a brutal redirect bug, I got delayed on my content transfer. Thus, I'm going to extend the beta until 8/16/17 in order to ensure full transfer. While I know the default skin is brutal for some of you, please continue to post all new content on this forum. Expect about a 12 hour downtime on 8/16/17 for the transfer. Thank everyone for being so patient with me.