EXP required for next Level: 14,892

GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Telgradian

View Profile

Update on judgments, reward requests and Bazaar transactions backlog

Firstly, I’d like to apologise to anyone waiting on reward or judgment requests. Unfortunately, due to various circumstances, Phi has been left on her own to deal with a lot of the staff work and as a result things have become backlogged. In no small part this is due to myself having to take an extended leave of absence to deal with my personal issues (i.e getting divorced and selling my house), but also Breaker leaving staff. Apologies to Phi for being left carrying the can.

I am now going full tilt to ensure everything is brought up to date and kept that way. Over the next few days, reward and judgment requests will be getting done as well as any outstanding Bazaar and character registrations.

Thank you for your endless stocks of patience and thank you to Phi and Garron for holding the fort!
    Last edited by Shinsou Vaan Osiris; 09-25-2018 at 02:11 PM.

Legend

EXP: 127,650, Level: 15
    Level completed: 55%, EXP required for next Level: 7,350
    Level completed: 55%,
    EXP required for next Level: 7,350

GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    Faun (+ Fox/Earth Spirit)

View Profile
    I have been able to keep on top of the Bazaar and most of the RoG, but the Judgements have got a backlog, so I do apologise for them getting a bit out of hand.

In general the next week or so for me is going to be rocky as I start a new job but I will try to keep up. I am planning on dedicating an evening per week to Althanas, and so should be able to churn out a judgement in that time, so sorry folks for not being as on top as I have been.

Thanks Shin for being amazing and thank you everyone for being so.
    Last edited by Philomel; 09-26-2018 at 04:40 PM.
    *admin at your service*

Matriarch of the Gilded Lily and of its brothels, associated establishments and the army.

Characters:
    The family triplet: Philomel, Vaeron and Celandine.
    The god and kenku triplet: Stare, Avin and Vixen.
    The Primordials: Professor Charles and Moros.

EXP: 9,940, Level: 4
    Level completed: 19%, EXP required for next Level: 4,060
    Level completed: 19%,
    EXP required for next Level: 4,060

GP

Name
    Hayate Amatsukami
    Race
    Human
    On behalf of the plebs, we appreciate all that you guys do for us. I can imagine taking request from across the globe In your "free time" can take it's toll. If there is anything that we can do to help you guys I'm sure we can rally.
    "Just shut up for once! What the hell do you know about it?! It's not like you ever had a family in the first place! You were on your own right from the beginning, what makes you think you know anything about it?! Huh?! I'm suffering now because I had those ties, how on earth could you possibly understand, what it feels like to lose all that!" -Sasuke Uchiha