EXP required for next Level: 7,087

GP

Name
    Max Dirks
    Race
    Human

View Profile

Canon Thread

Folks, sorry for the delay. This is the canon building thread. Starting right now, the canon submission system is live. This means that if you've ever wanted to permanently inject something into Althanas lore, or detail a history of some area, now is your chance. Once I receive a submission, I'll repost it here for collaboration; however, in general (unless we're trying to rewrite major historical events), pretty much everything is going to be approved. All it takes is a wiki entry. I do ask that if you attempting to change an existing wiki page, that you hold off until we discuss it here; however, if you're introducing new flora, fauna, events, etc., go ahead an make a page first. I think I've got the wiki unlocked so everyone can edit and I can track changes. Let me know if you're having trouble.

Submission link is here: http://www.althanas.com/world/misc.php?do=form&fid=2

P.S. I'll be handing out EXP like candy for those who help out. We can also discuss in Discord or any other mode of communication (including WhatsApp) if you're traveling.

Supreme Overlord

EXP: 96,913, Level: 13
    Level completed: 50%, EXP required for next Level: 7,087
    Level completed: 50%,
    EXP required for next Level: 7,087

GP

Name
    Max Dirks
    Race
    Human

View Profile
    Would someone be so kind as to copy the timeline threads from Oldthanas to the wiki? That'll be a good project to get us rolling. Can we also make sure the information from the "At a Glance" threads matches the core wiki entries for each region and subregion?