There's actually no good way to follow-up such an impressive title, I'll let you know.

So, we'll just cover the basics.

I am Altair, although I will sometimes answer to Adain (the Winged One) as well. I've been roleplaying for at least a decade, although my earlier works are atrocities that shall hopefully pass out of living memory. For the last few years, I have taken time away from written, post-by-post roleplaying and focused on writing both original and otherwise.

I also play DnD, both as a DM and a player, and I have a penchant for online MMORPGs. Other interests include music, art, reading obsessively everything I can get my hands on, and learning languages. I have a Discord server that began as a place to share my writing and ended up becoming a dragon's hoard of wonderful people and friends. But, back to the important bits.

Every writer strives for perfection, but while "excelsior" makes for a wonderful motto, realism tends to creep in at some point or another. In light of this, I'm decent at writing fight scenes, scenery/setting, and worldbuilding. I still struggle with choppy transitions, stilted dialogue, and sometimes get caught up in inanity and get sidetracked from the actual point.

I expect that I'll be brushing the rust off and learning the ropes of this new system for my first few campaigns. I look forward to writing with you all. Please take care of me.