Level completed: 2%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,950

GP

Name
    Lilly Svalesin
    Race
    Dark Elf

View Profile
    Lilly was almost immediately torn by the sudden arrival of Doctor Felicity especially once Philomel and the new arrival were dead set on emptying out the remaining hovels in this miserable place. Wading around in filth amidst a contagion that had seemingly ravaged the town did not suit her fancy. But on the other hand... the dark elf was fascinated by whatever this illness was. If a bit of hard work was required to further understand and document this sickness then the Alerian would suffer the troubles that lie ahead.

"Nice to meet you doctor," the elven inventor offered. Clearing her throat and taking out a loose scroll she scribbled down a few notes from the conversation she had just had with Eleanor. While taking notes the woman tilted her head up slightly, "as Philomel has indicated whatever this is seems to have stemmed from the ash that rained into this township."

As the faun agreed to go find survivors and Felicity laid out a plan the charcoal skinned elf contemplated if the illness was entirely physical or possible had a magical connection. Plagues and blights caused by magic were not unheard of but exceedingly rare. Perhaps some magical force had caused the eruption, and subsequent ash storm, which was contributing to the sickness itself. Or not. It was likely a stretch but if this... thing... had some sort of connection with magecrafts it would make for an even more interesting study.

"I can double check the well, examine the water," she explained. Not exactly eager to stroll off alone in the ghost town. "Perhaps something in the water will help indicate what's happened here."

Aside from just trying to understand the illness the young elf was mostly interested in avoiding more dead and decaying bodies.

Nuclear Rage

EXP: 64,948, Level: 10
    Level completed: 99%, EXP required for next Level: 52
    Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    The name Philomel was familiar, but rang no bells. Who this was, however, was unimportant compared to the task at hand. She put little thought into it. This Lilthis seemed to be a decent person as well. The familiar faun, hooves clanking on the ground, immediately took command from the information Felicity had given her. Good. We have a leader.

As the dim light shone through the filthy house, the redhead scratched her head. So many questions! Did diseases really just fall from the sky? Could bacteria hail from falling ash? Why this town and nothing else? What was this illness? How could she cure it? She had to set her mind straight. Shaking her head as the others kick started into action, Felicity eyed the wide house. Philomel said the remaining survivors would be piled here. So…
    “Hey,” Felicity turned to the victim, “I’ll need to use your house as a medical base. I need everyone in the same place.”

Eleanor coughed, not at all covering it. A slow blink was her only movement as she rasped a faint agreement. Instantly, Felicity turned to the furniture and started shoving it into corners. The chairs and couches were strategically placed facing inwards as extra bedding. Her strength allowed her to rearrange the house with ease and swiftness. Soon enough, she swept the clutter and dust away. She pulled out any spare blankets, pillows, and mattresses she could find and started to lay them out. Her heart was starting to race as the desperation continued to settle in. What if Felicity’s knowledge of medics was not enough to – she shook her head. She would save all these people. She had to!

She was careful as she moved the family into beds near each other as they could still be close and cuddle. As Eleanor huddled with her children, shuddering, Felicity pulled a heavy blanket over the three. Felicity needed to do research. She turned and got her medical kit, feeling uneasy as she managed to explain calmly. “I will need samples. Blood, skin, materials, anything. I need to analyze so I can tell what this is.”

She pulled out a small knife and considered. Was blood the best place to start, or should she start with the water? She could not leave these three to collect samples, however! She struggled immensely, torn and panicked in what to do. She lowered the knife, placing it in the bag. She needed to think.

Her head darted up from her thoughts as she heard someone at the door.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.

Legend

EXP: 127,650, Level: 15
    Level completed: 55%, EXP required for next Level: 7,350
    Level completed: 55%,
    EXP required for next Level: 7,350

GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    Faun (+ Fox/Earth Spirit)

View Profile
    Philomel let the good doctor go about her work, the skill clear from the moments of her hands and the way she looked around the room. She let out a soft sigh, smiling at the small team of women they had collected, made into this fighting force for the situation. With her head held at an angle, she tightened on her makeshift mask and began to aid where she could.

Thoughts struck her, of this place, of the two women. What fate had brought them all here, to this place where the very air and water seemed to be plaguing the people. As Felicity set about to directly aid the family Philomel took up a stance beside the window, finding it dusty and broken. Gazing it she took in the scenery, frowning when she came across a small avenue partly across the way from the house. Down it, hidden in shadow, was a body, and that body seemed to be leaning against -

"A well," said a voice from the door.

She raised her eyebrow and looked up. There was a stranger, unmasked and covered in ash. His hair was grey, making him look suddenly aged, and in his eyes was a wildness like no other.

"The well," he croaked, then coughed harshly. "The water. The water kills."
    *admin at your service*

Matriarch of the Gilded Lily and of its brothels, associated establishments and the army.

Characters:
    The family triplet: Philomel, Vaeron and Celandine.
    The god and kenku triplet: Stare, Avin and Vixen.
    The Primordials: Professor Charles and Moros.