Name
    Divinity Reign

Divinity

Name: Divinity Reign
    Nickname/Alias: Div
    Race: Earthling
    Height: 5’7
    Weight:140

Personality: Divinity has the elegance of a proper sophisticated woman. She is graceful, kind hearted and strong. She also is free spirited and enjoys the small beauties in life.

History: Divinity was born to a mother that didn’t wish to have children, her mother being a crossbreed of human and angelic blood. She was the first child of Gabriel her full blooded angel father and her mother, Elise. The lived on the planet Earth where she was exposed to many things.

Her mother never showing Divinity motherly love as she should taught her that be strong at a young age. Her younger brother, Draven was born and her world changed. She had become a mother to him their’s never was to her.

As she grew she found out she had the ability to guide souls after leaving the physical realm to Death himself. Seeing Death over the years he seemed to develop an obsession with Divinity, each time she met him on his realm finding it harder to return to her body. She came up with solution so that he wouldn’t wish to keep her, bribery. Now every time she knows she is going to his realm she brings him a gift.

At the age of twenty her father left no longer able to deal with Elise their bitter mother. She had changed completely into someone that he no longer knew. For a millenia or so they stayed together and Divinity was the breadwinner. When she refused to slave away anymore her mother had tried to sell her younger brother to a slaver.

When the enslaver Luther came Divinity volunteered to take her brothers spot. She was ripped from the life and one person she loved and forced into slavery. Where she stayed for two years. Rape, torture and even cannibalism happened while she was their. Her abilities and wings she kept hidden for as long as she could from the slavers. When she tried to escape they shot her down. The knowledge of what she was earned her the spot as a resident in the camp.

She was recently set free by a Lordship and his court that decimated the camp. With her new found freedom she is trying to find herself.

Appearance: Divinity has an olive tone complexion. Her hair is the color of blood. Her eyes depending on the lighting are either a forest green or an emerald ruby. Her body is very feminine and she has a large intricate tattoo on her back of wings, that when she wills it turn to her large pure white wings that shimmer in the sun's light. Full pouty lips as, sleek cheek bones and long sweeping eyelashes.

Skills: drawing, painting, playing the piano, singing, dancing.

Abilities:

Heavenly Wings: Divinity has the ability to call on her angelic blood, summon her wings that are tattooed on her back. Her wings are as long as almost five feet long each of them. She is able to fly long distances and even carry another’s weight in flight. She is unable to carry anyone over three hundred pounds. The speed of her flight is fifty feet a minute.

The Anchor to Death’s Realm: Divinity is the anchor to souls that have passed on. If a person dies and Divinity is within a mile radius the soul will be drawn to her like a moth to light. The souls have to physically touch her and she is able to travel with them between the many realms of the Underworld and Heaven. Her soul leaving her own body, leaves it vulnerable to people. If not protected she can easily be killed and will be trapped in the Underworld that she is in permanently.

Equipment/Weapons: sketch pads, charcoal pencils
    [/CENTER]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hero

GP

Name
    Garron Ivari Cadeyrn
    Race
    Human

View Profile
    Welcome to Althanas! Interesting character you have there.

I don't have any questions for you. Everything looks good to me. Have fun out there!

Approved
    Last edited by Garron; 01-14-2019 at 10:08 AM.
    "My life is simple, my food is plain, and my quarters are uncluttered. In all things, I have sought clarity. I face the troubles and problems of life and death willingly. Virtue, integrity and courage are my priorities. I can be approached, but never pushed; befriended but never coerced; killed but never shamed."