Hey, I just saw this today! I read through chapter 1 and the prologue, and really enjoyed them both. There was one thing that jumps off the page to me:

You could really be helped with an editor, particularly with formatting dialogue. Lots of it can improve dramatically with only very slight technical tweaks. Here's an example:

Isolde’s eyes widened “Wow, so this is!”

Eshwyn’s eyes narrowed, recalling the name of this place well from historical texts, “Malum.”
This was a little funky to me, since as the reader, I think of someone constructing a sentence saying "Wow, so this is!" and then stopping. You wouldn't do that, right? Consider a little reformatting:

Isolde’s eyes widened “Wow, so this is...”

"...Malum." Eshwyn interrupted, as her eyes narrowed, recalling the name of this place well from historical texts.
I say the same thing in just about every rubric I write out for everyone I've ever judged. Take an hour, or better yet a day, and re-read your own work as if reading for the first time. It's the only way to catch stuff like this that you'd never notice as you're writing it out on your own.

Overall, I really, really enjoy your work, and look forward to reading everything here.