Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    Felicity felt memories bang so loud, her ears hurts. She saw images so clear, it took her away from the present. She felt herself stand. Seeing red as she eyed Ashla again.

Her brown eye, Ayleth’s eye, was watching as she stood to the side.

Everything went red.

“Ayleth!”

Seconds later, she felt a heavy kick to the chest, sending her back. She saw ice crystalize and form in front of her. She saw Ayleth’s extended hand, emotion contained yet screaming within her eyes. She felt an explosion. She felt everything blur and flutter as she flew back.

She felt herself dragged beneath the waves of the shallow sea.

Her body did not move. It had once moved without her conscious effort. Now, Conscious effort did nothing to stop the numbing. The explosion has caused shards of ice to embed her skin. She saw the crimson liquid oozing out. She saw the flame like threads of nuclear energy extending from her wounds as well. She felt completely numb. Strange how even as her cloak formed, she felt nothing. Air was meaningless as she closed her eyes, knowing very well that her power would take over.

Her mind drifted back to that brown eye, on the frowning face, she saw before the explosion hit and passed in a slow instant. She saw…

She remembered…

She remembered the tears she saw pouring down her face,

Extreme eat overtook her body as she blanked out.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.

I'm Asking you Icely

EXP: 33,893, Level: 7
    Level completed: 87%, EXP required for next Level: 1,107
    Level completed: 87%,
    EXP required for next Level: 1,107

GP

Name
    Ashla Rose Icebreaker
    Race
    Human/Elf Hybrid

View Profile
    Tears were pouring like a river as Ashla staggered towards the ship. She knew how confused the crewmates were over the fight between two maidens down the beach, yet she would say nothing. She was paying them with coin, not details of her life story. Still, her head hung low as she sheathed her dagger. “I am so, so, so sorry, dear…”

Then, her elf ear twitched. It was strange, as she heard bubbles, bubbles, in the water. Even in summer the water would not naturally boil like that! Her eyes widened, suddenly realizing that the explosion of ice must have cut her too many times.

Her Berserk Powers would not take control of her body like a parasite.

She turned around, blue eye wide in fright as she saw a figure emerge from the water in a flurry of white, foaming waves. The water around her glowed and bubbled. Steam was rising like smoke from a burning building, reacting to the nuclear girl’s extreme heat. A cloak of red-orange hue swirled around her, encircling her in the wild, chaotic energy of deadly radiation. Sanity was gone, if any sanity was there before her plunge. Eyes dilated and mindless like an animal, she bolted towards the nearest person with wide, outstretched hands – Ashla.

Ashla saw a monster before her. A monster she created.

Her stubborn, selfish refusal to live was the only thing that kept her from letting the beast kill her. Instead, she dodged. She averted the extreme power, the glowing woman. She dodged and ran, waiting out this short yet brutal storm. Steam swirled, meshing with the cloak as the soaking wet redhead punched and swiped blindly. The rage engulfed body was acting out of an instinct of destruction and devastation. This was what had Ashla created in an innocent child.

She knew her crimes as the Executioner of the Wicket were wide and ranging, but she personally counted this to be amongst the worst.

Until the moment she died, Ashla would never feel free from the shame of it.

Eventually, the nergy died out. The cloak dissipated and Felicity dropped to the sandy ground unconscious. Now, standing over the smoldering young woman, Ashla wiped her tears. She pulled out backpack out and scowered for something. Eventually, she pulled out an old, white cloak and wrapped it around the girl like a blanket. With an old, despairing care, she stood up. Leaving a goodbye note she had written prior to this tucked under her limp hand, Ashla took one final look at Felicity Knopsnider Rhyolite before turning and leaving for the ship. This was the final goodbye.

The note’s contents would be a story for once Felicity woke up. As of now, the tragedy of the Apprentice of the Executioner of the Wicked was finally at its bitter end.

"I did what I had to do! Nobody was taking care of these murderers, slavers, robbers! The Rangers weren’t! The Bladesingers weren’t! Somebody had to do something! So I did. And I will extract justice onto every criminal in the world until there is only the good guys. I tried using mercy and compassion. Those don’t work. Desperate times call for desperate measures, and I will take every measure necessary to save the world.” ~ Ashla Icebreaker.

I'm Asking you Icely

EXP: 33,893, Level: 7
    Level completed: 87%, EXP required for next Level: 1,107
    Level completed: 87%,
    EXP required for next Level: 1,107

GP

Name
    Ashla Rose Icebreaker
    Race
    Human/Elf Hybrid

View Profile
    [OOC: Finished.]

"I did what I had to do! Nobody was taking care of these murderers, slavers, robbers! The Rangers weren’t! The Bladesingers weren’t! Somebody had to do something! So I did. And I will extract justice onto every criminal in the world until there is only the good guys. I tried using mercy and compassion. Those don’t work. Desperate times call for desperate measures, and I will take every measure necessary to save the world.” ~ Ashla Icebreaker.

Legend

EXP: 127,650, Level: 15
    Level completed: 55%, EXP required for next Level: 7,350
    Level completed: 55%,
    EXP required for next Level: 7,350

GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    Faun (+ Fox/Earth Spirit)

View Profile
    Leave of Absence.
    Reward Judgment

Rewards:

Flamebird receives:
    725 EXP
    100 Gold

Ashla receives:
    850 EXP
    100 Gold

"Whatever you are physically...male or female, strong or weak, ill or healthy--all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside."

Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Angel

includes judge's discretion. All rewards added
    *admin at your service*

Matriarch of the Gilded Lily and of its brothels, associated establishments and the army.

Characters:
    The family triplet: Philomel, Vaeron and Celandine.
    The god and kenku triplet: Stare, Avin and Vixen.
    The Primordials: Professor Charles and Moros.