View Profile

Saint Solariel the Bright.

Name: Solariel

Nickname/Alias: Saint Solariel the Bright

Race: Angel

Height: 6'5

Weight: 200 LB

Personality: Prideful, Gregarious and Dilligent

History: Formed from the energies in the celestial planes and shortly fell to the material world after birth. Now he must make his way through the world with only the skills given to him through instinct and the language of his kind that he can't use to communicate with anyone.

Appearance: Bright gold messy hair, sky blue eyes. Fair white skin and moderately sized wings with pure white feathers.

Skills:
    Hand to hand fighting- Great talent and technique in a bare handed fight.

Self awareness- Can wield angelic racial abilities with aptitude due to his understanding of his whole body.

Swordsmanship- can adeptly use swords in the two handed and dual wielding styles

Angelic language- Can speak in the magical language of the Angels instinctually.

Abilities:
    Holy fire stream: can shoot holy flame from hands in a stream. Minorly burning flesh and soul in a cone in front of him. By burning the soul it doesn't really mean that it will deal extra damage to anything moreso that it can be used to damage and kill ghosts and spirits. Cone extends 2 meters from his person. One turn duration. Three times a thread use

Divine light emanation: can channel to release divine searing light from his body in a circle around him. This light causes disintegration via major burning. After channeling for a turn channel ends, it stretches 3 meters. Can be used once a thread

Heavenly body renewal- can send healing light to damage in body and heal it. Magical effects and curses lengthen the healing process. This next part is really just for out of combat RP fluff but prevents scarring and over time regenerate lost tissue and parts. This ability has little in combat use at the moment, only really being able to heal minor wounds at a feasible pace(little cuts, burns, scrapes etc and even those are gonna take a while). For something like a broken bone, lost limb or organ, there is no way it will be remotely close to healed over the course of a fight. Passively active.

Equipment/Weapons: none
    Last edited by SymbolOfPeace; 03-06-2019 at 03:36 PM.

Legend

EXP: 127,650, Level: 15
    Level completed: 55%, EXP required for next Level: 7,350
    Level completed: 55%,
    EXP required for next Level: 7,350

GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    Faun (+ Fox/Earth Spirit)

View Profile
    Hi there and welcome to Althanas!!

I'm Philomel, one of the admins here and I'll be helping you in your character approval.

I just have a few questions about your abilities that will help me to approve you.

For all of your abilities could you please tell me how big or far the attack/effect works. For instance, for holy fire stream, how big is the cone of fire and what effect does it have? Does it burn people? For a level one an idea for distance would be maybe a couple of metres maximum and minor burns/lacerations.

Thanks. The same question would be for your other abilities. How much healing would occur in a minute, for instance. You can think also about how often these abilities can be used (three times a thread or once a post, for instance).

I really like your character! We always need more angels in the world!

Phi.
    *admin at your service*

Matriarch of the Gilded Lily and of its brothels, associated establishments and the army.

Characters:
    The family triplet: Philomel, Vaeron and Celandine.
    The god and kenku triplet: Stare, Avin and Vixen.
    The Primordials: Professor Charles and Moros.

GP

Name
    Saint Solariel
    Race
    Angel

View Profile
    Umm see I actually left those parameters blank because I don't know what would be balanced for the numbers. I read that you can have a PL of 15 at level 1, so if I made them all PL 5 what would those numbers look like?

GP

Name
    Saint Solariel
    Race
    Angel

View Profile
    I'm actually gonna put in some placeholder numbers and you can tell me if they are alright

Legend

GP

Name
    Race

View Profile
    So the maximum level you can have for anything is a PL 10. For a PL 5 for each you'd be looking at the numbers and effects I suggested. If you're still unsure then I can give more specific questions and information. Overall this should still be your profile and character.

Thanks for your patience. I'm currently using this profile to reason someone in character approval so it might take a couple of days but thanks so far.
    *admin at your service*

Matriarch of the Gilded Lily and of its brothels, associated establishments and the army.

Characters:

GP

Name
    Saint Solariel
    Race
    Angel

View Profile
    Nooooo worries, I spaced this out for a few days until I remembered, so it's actually a relief I'm still pending

Legend

GP

Name
    Race

View Profile
    No worries at all.

For suggestions of uses, three times a thread should be okay, one use at a time and up to minor burns/minor heals. Time durations for a spell of your kinds would be maybe over two or three posts.

I think you are more or less there though. I just need some more details on the types of burns for the first two spells, what you mean by that it harms the spirit, and what you mean by disintegration (do you mean something similar to burning, or skin necrosis or the turning of matter to ash/dust?). Could you also please provide an example of what could be healed as we don't work with HP.

Thank you for your patience!

Phi
    *admin at your service*

Characters:

GP

Name
    Saint Solariel
    Race
    Angel

View Profile
    The deed has been done

Legend

GP

Name
    Race

View Profile
    Thank you so much!!

Just one last thing: can I ask you to specify how badly it burns: you can use words such as minor or major, or first, second and third degree. This just helps us to balance the abilities more.

Thank you!

Phi.
    *admin at your service*

Characters:

GP

Name
    Saint Solariel
    Race
    Angel

View Profile
    That deed is now done too