GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    Faun (+ Fox/Earth Spirit)

View Profile

Admin Announcement

Note from this admin:

Thank you to everyone who had been active recently. You've been helping to keep up activity and kept the site alive. It's no secret that we're very low on numbers at the moment and actvity and we hope that will rise soon.

Hopeful changes coming soon:

1. At the moment we have a two month double experience and gold bonus, lasting until the end of April. This accounts for any thread started and finished in between the start of March and then.
    2. The bazaar will be updated soon with a new kind of item: stone! This is just going through the final stages of sorting out the levels and costs.
    3. Stonevale: for a while we've been working on changes to Stonevale, the starting point for new writers to the site. We'd love to hear your ideas on what you'd like to see.
    4. Open suggestions: please post below any suggestions you have to raise awareness of the site, and change it in general.
    5. Also, remember that the FQ is still running. Please see the End of All Times forum for more information.

Post suggestions and questions below!
    *admin at your service*

Matriarch of the Gilded Lily and of its brothels, associated establishments and the army.

Characters:
    The family triplet: Philomel, Vaeron and Celandine.
    The god and kenku triplet: Stare, Avin and Vixen.
    The Primordials: Professor Charles and Moros.

Legend

EXP: 45,220, Level: 9
    Level completed: 13%, EXP required for next Level: 8,780
    Level completed: 13%,
    EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    As someone who worked on Stonevale extensively in recent times and currently, here's what I'd like to see. Not sure if this is being worked on or not but a way to amend our Stonevale NPC's and lore would be pretty cool for public use. Also I have a quest that's open to everybody (Shameless plus) that I'd like to have at least two folks for. That's in Stonevale. It's going to be primarily a social/trade quest so it should be fairly fun but no takers just yet. Either way my suggestion for Stonevale is some sort of a frequently updated Mission Table that we had in the past. More GM'ed events would be good too. Either way as I come up with more suggestions I will add them here.

Legend

EXP: 45,220, Level: 9
    Level completed: 13%, EXP required for next Level: 8,780
    Level completed: 13%,
    EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    Okay here is what I'm proposing.

So a basic mission table that will feature repeatable quests. What I'm thinking is we incorporate the Featured Quest's events with the ash-cloud and fires/etc into a rebuilding Althanas type of thing.

So I think that we should do a bunch of crafting and hunting criminals type of table.

So here's what I propose:

~1. Gather Materials to rebuild. Simple stuff really gather ore, lumber, herbs for apothecary/etc. These materials will be used by greater community to help rebuild.

~2. Crafting stuff. If you have a crafting profession in your character time to USE it. In the effort to rebuild we can add a bunch of crafting missions using the materials gathered by players into this project. This, again, could be tied into the Featured Quest quite easily. So if your character has some crafting, we can rebuild certain stuff like buildings and landmarks that were lost with ashfall.

~3. Hunting criminals. This is like a repeatable mission where people hunt named criminals of their choosing. Could be a rotational type of deal nothing too complex, but a different criminal or set of criminals each time. Could be applied to Monster mobs too.

~4. Rebuilding infrastructure/diplomatic ties. These are for the more diplomatic of us. Who prefer suave intrigue over brute force. Disasters often create large margins for profit. So those who are the more evil of us can partake in these as well. To build their influence/etc. Could be a lot of different stuff here.

But yes that's my basic idea. Let's see what can and cannot be added. So let me know what you guys are able to do.

Legend

EXP: 127,650, Level: 15
    Level completed: 55%, EXP required for next Level: 7,350
    Level completed: 55%,
    EXP required for next Level: 7,350

GP

Name
    Race

View Profile
    Hi Pav

Thank you for your input.

Certainly, I can see the value of all of your points, and we can look at incorporating some of these into the plans already for Stonevale.

The 'missions' board is definitely something that can be looked into, and I will discuss this with the the other moderators and admins.

As for NPCs, there will be some mouldable NPCs coming into Stonevale that will be available for everyone's use, and space to be creative and test out character ideas.

Thanks again

Phi
    *admin at your service*

Matriarch of the Gilded Lily and of its brothels, associated establishments and the army.

Characters:

Legend

EXP: 127,650, Level: 15
    Level completed: 55%, EXP required for next Level: 7,350
    Level completed: 55%,
    EXP required for next Level: 7,350

GP

Name
    Race

View Profile
    Update:

I am pleased to announce that we will soon be having an update to the site. This will include updates to Stonevale, bringing in Stone as a material and perhaps most excitingly, a new skin for the site.

The Stonevale update will include the following:
    An 'open area' for you to try our different character ideas.
    A 'mission board' where regular adventures will be placed up.
    A mentor and mentee area where you can ask for more experienced writers to help you, or offer your willingness as a mentor.

Thank you to Pav for the help and advice.

Other updates coming soon!
    *admin at your service*

Characters: